Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Can vendors sell items from multiple containers?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tapper

PostSubject: Can vendors sell items from multiple containers?   Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:09 am

Greetings everyone, I followed these instructions to the letter and I can not get any vanilla vendor to sell custom weapons in another container owned by them. They are flagged to sell weapons also. Can someone make a working plugin that properly demonstrates this concept?

http://geck.bethsoft.com/index.php/Adding_items_to_vendors
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roy Batty

PostSubject: Re: Can vendors sell items from multiple containers?   Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:05 pm

Create a new faction, add the vendor to the faction and make the faction the owner of the container.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tapper

PostSubject: Re: Can vendors sell items from multiple containers?   Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:16 pm

I still could not get that to work, if a vendor already has a merchant container linked to them, I can't get them to sell items from another container, even if the the container is owned by their faction. I created a work around. I create a new container and set it to respawn, then made a script for it so onload, the containers items are removed and placed into the vanilla vendors container. Works perfectly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jokerside

PostSubject: Re: Can vendors sell items from multiple containers?   Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:24 pm

Create a new faction, add the vendor to the faction and make the faction the owner of the container.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tapper

PostSubject: Re: Can vendors sell items from multiple containers?   Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:47 pm

@jokerside wrote:

Yes, I did that, but I could not get Flak or Shrapnel or Bannon to sell items from the new container, despite them being added to a new faction, and the container being set as owned by the new faction. My work around solved it though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can vendors sell items from multiple containers?   Today at 9:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Can vendors sell items from multiple containers?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1