Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

if u could mix any game with either fallout 3 or new vegas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
weijiesen

PostSubject: Re: if u could mix any game with either fallout 3 or new vegas    Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:01 am

The metro experience of Metro 2033 with Fallout 3's metro, idk XD

The weather and unique enemies found in Stalker would be nice in either FO3/fnv

The Ragdoll + fright + slo-mo of FEAR 1

The diverse and very unique weapons of Timesplitters (with their alternate firing)

all rolled together into FO3 and/or FNV would make for a game i may never, ever, put down.

PostSubject: Re: if u could mix any game with either fallout 3 or new vegas    Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:18 am

I would probably choose Fallout to be mixed in GTA

Having the wide open land of Los Santos combined with the gameplay and story of a game like fallout 3 would be an absolute dream in my opinion.. hoping for fallout 4 to be like that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raze4573

PostSubject: Re: if u could mix any game with either fallout 3 or new vegas    Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:22 am

New Vegas + Watch_Dogs
I'd really love to see a combo like that

overwatch029

PostSubject: Re: if u could mix any game with either fallout 3 or new vegas    Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:31 pm

umm watch dogs and fallout nv that would be fresh

Character sheet
Name: Paul Monroe
Faction: None
Level: 83

PostSubject: Re: if u could mix any game with either fallout 3 or new vegas    Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:57 pm

hmmm lets see i would like to combine ah yes!GTA V and Fallout NV.Such a perfect combo.

Character sheet
Name: Aya A7-01
Faction: Institute, Aggresive Reaction Unit
Level: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: if u could mix any game with either fallout 3 or new vegas    Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:04 pm

FNV + Deus Ex + Blood Dragon.

PostSubject: Re: if u could mix any game with either fallout 3 or new vegas    Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:39 pm

FNV + Stalker. Nuff said.

jasper-op

PostSubject: Re: if u could mix any game with either fallout 3 or new vegas    Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:47 pm

Same as a lot of you, Fallout New Vegas in the world of a ruined GTA V (Los Santos) just because I love apocalypse games and I love a huge world with a lot to explore because I usually just explore instead of quests Smile

TTW Huge Immersive Armor and Weapon Mod!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/users/1063910/?tb=images&p
joebenz

PostSubject: Re: if u could mix any game with either fallout 3 or new vegas    Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:49 pm

New vegas with Bioshock
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NinjaLombax

PostSubject: Re: if u could mix any game with either fallout 3 or new vegas    Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:19 pm

New Vegas with Ratchet and Clank
Back to top Go down
View user profile
overwatch029

PostSubject: Re: if u could mix any game with either fallout 3 or new vegas    Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:53 pm

umm ive been thinking and if you change the story a little for new vegas instead of new vegas being a world war but result of a war with reapers attacked earth from mass effect so yea new vegas and mass effect mixed

PostSubject: Re: if u could mix any game with either fallout 3 or new vegas    Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:34 pm

Star wars and fallout! But Cpt.Rex is already working on it so whoopie!!!

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: if u could mix any game with either fallout 3 or new vegas    Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:31 pm

Fallout and MGS... Can you think of Snake trekking across the wasteland?!

My Achievements:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
daedric_cat

PostSubject: Re: if u could mix any game with either fallout 3 or new vegas    Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:59 pm

It's not a game, but anyone seen or read Stephen King's The Mist? A top secret military experiment accidentally rips through to another dimension and these giant cthulhu bugs come through and start eating everyone.

There's a great survival scenario there, especially as you know they're going to nuke the site in attempt to contain the invasion. How mankind survives after that would translate well into Fallout.

View user profile
Dio Brando

Character sheet
Name: Aya A7-01
Faction: Institute, Aggresive Reaction Unit
Level: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: if u could mix any game with either fallout 3 or new vegas    Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:08 pm

@daedric_cat wrote:
It's not a game, but anyone seen or read Stephen King's The Mist? A top secret military experiment accidentally rips through to another dimension and these giant cthulhu bugs come through and start eating everyone.

There's a great survival scenario there, especially as you know they're going to nuke the site in attempt to contain the invasion. How mankind survives after that would translate well into Fallout.
That's actually a good idea. But the most exciting part about the Mist for me is the mystery. I wouldn't like to expose it, personally. Because it could turn into Half-Life very easily.

PostSubject: Re: if u could mix any game with either fallout 3 or new vegas    Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:15 pm

KrizalidBrando wrote:
@daedric_cat wrote:

That's actually a good idea. But the most exciting part about the Mist for me is the mystery. I wouldn't like to expose it, personally. Because it could turn into Half-Life very easily.

I agree. Keep most of everything in the mist. Never see too much of the creatures or what they do.

Yeah, I've seen more than one movie just destroy the effect because they gotta show everything. The Relic was one, started out super creepy, but showing everything about the creature just ruined the effect.

I saw the movie Saturday night, and it's kept with me, I keep thinking of survival scenarios.

View user profile
Tesvixen

PostSubject: Re: if u could mix any game with either fallout 3 or new vegas    Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:18 pm

@daedric_cat wrote:

The ending of that movie was soul-destroying levels of depressing. It stuck with me for days. I agree that a similar scenario would be very interesting in Fallout, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nunyabusiness.com
JSev33

PostSubject: Re: if u could mix any game with either fallout 3 or new vegas    Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:04 am

@Tesvixen wrote:

The ending of that movie was soul-destroying levels of depressing.  It stuck with me for days.  I agree that a similar scenario would be very interesting in Fallout, though.

Oh goodness yes. I mean, it was soul crushing beyond belief, but I feel that's what Fallout needs: a powerful story mixed with an oppressive atmosphere. The closest thing I can think of is the eternally incomplete Silent Hill mod (SH would also be the game I'd mix into Fallout) or the similar Hell on Earth mod (basically SH). Another ruuner up for mixins would be Amnesia. I really don't feel the feral ghouls are scary enough; that kind of thing would help their case immensely.

joebenz

PostSubject: Re: if u could mix any game with either fallout 3 or new vegas    Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:31 am

@daedric_cat wrote:

This sounds like the storyline of the first Half life. i didn't play it to the end to know though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShockCE

PostSubject: Re: if u could mix any game with either fallout 3 or new vegas    Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:07 pm

@overwatch029 wrote:
so guys what game would u mix any game with fallout 3 or new vegas what would it be for me i would mix either fallout 3 and metro 2033     or fallout nv and spec ops the line

The Stalker Series for sure

PostSubject: Re: if u could mix any game with either fallout 3 or new vegas    Today at 6:59 pm

Back to top Go down

if u could mix any game with either fallout 3 or new vegas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next