Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!
 
HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
________________

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 I'm new! Just wanted to say hi!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gav07Gaming



Posts : 1021
Join date : 2014-12-27
Location : Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: I'm new! Just wanted to say hi!   Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:59 pm

Welcome to the VGU! Enjoy your stay.
Has anyone else noticed a lot of new members lately?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdlhAFs0OMZmByUo_TV735w
FuzzedUpDude94



Posts : 166
Join date : 2014-09-24
Age : 22
Location : United States

PostSubject: Well...   Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:02 pm

gav07NewVegas wrote:
Welcome to the VGU! Enjoy your stay.
Has anyone else noticed a lot of new members lately?


The reason you are probably seeing a lot of new members is because it's all over youtube now and guys have a lot of cool people on the site!

_________________
What?!?!?!?! How're you not dead?!? *Continues shooting*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gav07Gaming



Posts : 1021
Join date : 2014-12-27
Location : Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: I'm new! Just wanted to say hi!   Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:07 pm

@FuzzedUpDude94 wrote:
gav07NewVegas wrote:
Welcome to the VGU! Enjoy your stay.
Has anyone else noticed a lot of new members lately?


The reason you are probably seeing a lot of new members is because it's all over youtube now and guys have a lot of cool people on the site!

Did you get here from NcrVet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdlhAFs0OMZmByUo_TV735w
FuzzedUpDude94



Posts : 166
Join date : 2014-09-24
Age : 22
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: I'm new! Just wanted to say hi!   Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:08 pm

gav07NewVegas wrote:
@FuzzedUpDude94 wrote:
gav07NewVegas wrote:
Welcome to the VGU! Enjoy your stay.
Has anyone else noticed a lot of new members lately?


The reason you are probably seeing a lot of new members is because it's all over youtube now and guys have a lot of cool people on the site!

Did you get here from NcrVet?

Yeah i did closed eyes smile He has some interesting videos.

_________________
What?!?!?!?! How're you not dead?!? *Continues shooting*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gav07Gaming



Posts : 1021
Join date : 2014-12-27
Location : Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: I'm new! Just wanted to say hi!   Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:11 pm

@FuzzedUpDude94 wrote:
gav07NewVegas wrote:
@FuzzedUpDude94 wrote:
gav07NewVegas wrote:
Welcome to the VGU! Enjoy your stay.
Has anyone else noticed a lot of new members lately?


The reason you are probably seeing a lot of new members is because it's all over youtube now and guys have a lot of cool people on the site!

Did you get here from NcrVet?

Yeah i did closed eyes smile He has some interesting videos.

I also got here from him. He seems like the official VGU recruiter...
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdlhAFs0OMZmByUo_TV735w
FuzzedUpDude94



Posts : 166
Join date : 2014-09-24
Age : 22
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: I'm new! Just wanted to say hi!   Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:11 pm

gav07NewVegas wrote:
@FuzzedUpDude94 wrote:
gav07NewVegas wrote:
@FuzzedUpDude94 wrote:
gav07NewVegas wrote:
Welcome to the VGU! Enjoy your stay.
Has anyone else noticed a lot of new members lately?


The reason you are probably seeing a lot of new members is because it's all over youtube now and guys have a lot of cool people on the site!

Did you get here from NcrVet?

Yeah i did closed eyes smile He has some interesting videos.

I also got here from him. He seems like the official VGU recruiter...

Yeah it seems that way huh?

_________________
What?!?!?!?! How're you not dead?!? *Continues shooting*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I'm new! Just wanted to say hi!   Today at 12:24 am

Back to top Go down
 

I'm new! Just wanted to say hi!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

 Similar topics

-
» wanted bike tires
» WANTED NEW FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
» Wanted LOTR miniatures GW
» Teammate wanted
» WANTED: Discworld games on PC &....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: News, Events, Administration :: Welcome-