I need help with a weather script for Fallout 3. Now I have two types of wasteland weather (5-7 different Clear weathers, and 5-7 different Cloudy weathers). Clear weather types are for wasteland, and Cloudy weather types - for Capital ruins.
I want to make that Clear types of weather will change each other at 24.00, and Cloudy types of weather will change each other at 24.00 also - because nighttime is most dark time and I think that I can't notice a moment of transition from one weather to another.
FOSE or non-FOSE - I don't care.
I planned to make such scheme:
1) 7.00-8.00 exit from Vault 101 = Wasteland Clear (random, for example type 1).
2) 24.00 = change the Wasteland Clear (type 1) to random Wasteland Clear (random type 2-7).
3) 24.00 of each next night = change Wasteland Clear (type 2-7) to random Wasteland Clear (random type 1-7)
4) if player is in the city ruins (went from metro) = Wasteland Cloudy (random, for example type 1) in every region of city
5) 24.00 in the city ruins = change Wasteland Cloudy (type 1) to random Wasteland Cloudy (random type 2-7)
6) 24.00 of each next night = change Wasteland Cloudy (type 2-7) to random Wasteland Cloudy (random type 1-7).
It will be an excellent if the weather will stay the same as it was earlier when fast travelling from Wasteland to City.
Vanilla volatility must ignore.
I have no ideas how to realize this task because I have too low skill in scripts.
Help me please!