Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Superpele boom machine commonwealth marvel money Mask hunk dead Call Gear vault riot NPCs ghoul body space mandalorian FCOM upgrades boomers Reforged wolfenstein Ryse daryl khan
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas? Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 4:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas? Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 7:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 2:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 2:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 2:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:29 am

» Late Introduction
What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:29 pm

» Greetings!
What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas? Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas? Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas? Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:52 pm

» So I tried my hand at modding...
What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas? Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas? Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas? Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas? Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas? Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:37 am

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Crepsley

Mr. Crepsley

Character sheet
Name: Fried Chicken Man
Faction: Factions? pffffffffffffff
Level: 0.0000000001

What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas? Empty
PostSubject: What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas?   What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 12:13 am

What if Blondie from The good, the Bad and the Ugly was in Fallout New Vegas? I've always wanted to watch the movie but it wasn't on Netflix.. So I'll let you guys imagine what he'd do!

Mercy

Character sheet
Name: Slan
Faction: Futadroids
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas?   What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 12:23 am

He would tag together with The Ugly (Benny) and adventure into the Mojave and to find a treasure of great importance only to constantly be stopped by The Bad (Vulpes Inculta). Basically a recreation of said movie. closed eyes smile
Back to top Go down
pwninronan

pwninronan

PostSubject: Re: What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas?   What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 12:57 am

Are you sure The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly isn't on Netflix? I recall watching it on there no more than five months ago. I'm using the USA version, so that might be why. You should really see it - it's easily in my five favorite movies of all time. Well, actually, I like Fistful of Dollars just as much (it's part of the same trilogy - same character).

Anyway, if he was in Fallout, he wouldnt've been a Courier. He would've been double-crossed by Benny after a deal to split some caps 50-50. He would pursue him and hire Boone along the way. Boone has always reminded me of a more disciplined version of Blondie - maybe it's the fact that they're both the strong-silent type. I think if Blondie would side with any faction it would either be the most profitable one, or the Independent New Vegas/Yes Man.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Crepsley

Mr. Crepsley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas?   What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:04 am

pwninronan wrote:
Are you sure The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly isn't on Netflix? I recall watching it on there no more than five months ago. I'm using the USA version, so that might be why. You should really see it - it's easily in my five favorite movies of all time. Well, actually, I like Fistful of Dollars just as much (it's part of the same trilogy - same character).

Anyway, if he was in Fallout, he wouldnt've been a Courier. He would've been double-crossed by Benny after a deal to split some caps 50-50. He would pursue him and hire Boone along the way. Boone has always reminded me of a more disciplined version of Blondie - maybe it's the fact that they're both the strong-silent type. I think if Blondie would side with any faction it would either be the most profitable one, or the Independent New Vegas/Yes Man.
Hmm, sounds reasonable and no I couldn't find it on Netflix. I do live in the U.S. I'm also using and Ipad if that has anything to do with it TongueTril and yes...Boone and Blondie would make an excellent team...

ShiftyDragon

PostSubject: Re: What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas?   What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 10:20 pm

If Blondie was in NV then he and the Courier would have a merry old time traveling together shooting up goons and spending all the time in the world in bars waiting for a gunfight

Mr. Crepsley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas?   What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:21 am

ShiftyDragon wrote:
If Blondie was in NV then he and the Courier would have a merry old time traveling together shooting up goons and spending all the time in the world in bars waiting for a gunfight
Lol! That sounds the most likely thing that'd happen, just having a merry time in a bar! TongueTril And I'd imagine they're just shooting down raiders and stuff and doing bounties for
NCR by cutting off Legion heads or something closed eyes smile

bloodshot79

PostSubject: Re: What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas?   What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 9:24 am

That would be a pair of badass survivors blondie and the courier watch out raiders!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas?   What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas? Empty

Back to top Go down

What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1