Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Crepsley

PostSubject: What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas?   Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:13 pm

What if Blondie from The good, the Bad and the Ugly was in Fallout New Vegas? I've always wanted to watch the movie but it wasn't on Netflix.. So I'll let you guys imagine what he'd do!

Character sheet
Name: Regina "H8-84"
Faction: Institute, Forward Operating Unit
Level: 73

PostSubject: Re: What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas?   Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:23 pm

He would tag together with The Ugly (Benny) and adventure into the Mojave and to find a treasure of great importance only to constantly be stopped by The Bad (Vulpes Inculta). Basically a recreation of said movie. closed eyes smile

PostSubject: Re: What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas?   Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:57 pm

Are you sure The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly isn't on Netflix? I recall watching it on there no more than five months ago. I'm using the USA version, so that might be why. You should really see it - it's easily in my five favorite movies of all time. Well, actually, I like Fistful of Dollars just as much (it's part of the same trilogy - same character).

Anyway, if he was in Fallout, he wouldnt've been a Courier. He would've been double-crossed by Benny after a deal to split some caps 50-50. He would pursue him and hire Boone along the way. Boone has always reminded me of a more disciplined version of Blondie - maybe it's the fact that they're both the strong-silent type. I think if Blondie would side with any faction it would either be the most profitable one, or the Independent New Vegas/Yes Man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Crepsley

PostSubject: Re: What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas?   Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:04 am

@pwninronan wrote:
Are you sure The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly isn't on Netflix? I recall watching it on there no more than five months ago. I'm using the USA version, so that might be why. You should really see it - it's easily in my five favorite movies of all time. Well, actually, I like Fistful of Dollars just as much (it's part of the same trilogy - same character).

Anyway, if he was in Fallout, he wouldnt've been a Courier. He would've been double-crossed by Benny after a deal to split some caps 50-50. He would pursue him and hire Boone along the way. Boone has always reminded me of a more disciplined version of Blondie - maybe it's the fact that they're both the strong-silent type. I think if Blondie would side with any faction it would either be the most profitable one, or the Independent New Vegas/Yes Man.
Hmm, sounds reasonable and no I couldn't find it on Netflix. I do live in the U.S. I'm also using and Ipad if that has anything to do with it TongueTril and yes...Boone and Blondie would make an excellent team...

PostSubject: Re: What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas?   Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:20 pm

If Blondie was in NV then he and the Courier would have a merry old time traveling together shooting up goons and spending all the time in the world in bars waiting for a gunfight

PostSubject: Re: What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas?   Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:21 am

@ShiftyDragon wrote:
If Blondie was in NV then he and the Courier would have a merry old time traveling together shooting up goons and spending all the time in the world in bars waiting for a gunfight
Lol! That sounds the most likely thing that'd happen, just having a merry time in a bar! TongueTril And I'd imagine they're just shooting down raiders and stuff and doing bounties for
NCR by cutting off Legion heads or something closed eyes smile

PostSubject: Re: What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas?   Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:24 am

That would be a pair of badass survivors blondie and the courier watch out raiders!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas?   Today at 10:08 pm

Back to top Go down

What if Blondie was in Fallout New Vegas?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1