Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raisthewolf

PostSubject: Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough   Thu May 01, 2014 10:17 pm

This is an idea I've been fond of for a while on all bethesda games. It's playing more than one character but on the same save, so actions that one character does affect the world that the other characters are a part of. This way, you can have a character in each faction without any story inconsistencies (NCR supporter who is a brotherhood of steel member). I remember there was a mod that did this in oblivion, WRYE morph. Have any of you heard about one similar for nv of FO3? Thoughts on the idea itself?

Comrade-Norsch

PostSubject: Re: Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough   Thu May 01, 2014 11:30 pm

That would be pretty intresting. Maybe Kind of like how GTA5 did there 3 way character story system? I would find that very entertaining and at certain parts all 3 members (Or however many main characters there would be) would meet up at certain times in the wasteland either working together or against eachother. Thats an awesome idea though to come up with Raiswolf.  Smile 

PostSubject: Re: Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough   Fri May 02, 2014 8:06 pm

thanks, on the oblivion mod it actually had the option to use your inactive characters as followers

TheHulksCousin

PostSubject: Re: Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough   Sat May 03, 2014 4:16 am

this would be interesting. Maybe they could do something like what Dragon Age: Origins did and have two of your other characters follow you constantly, then switch to whichever one you want at your convenience.

Pancoar

PostSubject: Re: Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough   Wed May 07, 2014 2:21 am

That would be cool. I'd love to bring over some of my previous characters as companions on a new playthrough. Maybe even have them react to the choices you make as you play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admiral Slyther

Character sheet
Name: Slytheron
Faction: STAG / ADF
Level: ???

PostSubject: Re: Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough   Wed May 07, 2014 2:27 am

That would be interesting. Considering they already did a character story playthrough in GTA5. What I would like to see is hopefully yet not possible, an advanced companion system so I can control them individually like the player. I always wanted to get the tactical feel whenever me and my squad mates are clearing a building or doing special ops, etc, that I can command them each to progress through. I wish I could see a mod like that.

When Putin catches you memeing in Russia...:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://s13.zifboards.com/DarkNetSK
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough   Today at 6:19 pm

Back to top Go down

Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1