Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Armor Call Overhaul mandalorian riot Gear wolfenstein Ryse Reforged machine body vault commonwealth FCOM boom marvel Mask ghoul daryl dead money khan NPCs Superpele boomers hunk
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
Fallout , And your very own soundtrack Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Fallout , And your very own soundtrack Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Fallout , And your very own soundtrack Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Fallout , And your very own soundtrack Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Fallout , And your very own soundtrack Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout , And your very own soundtrack Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:06 am

» The Next fallout
Fallout , And your very own soundtrack Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:01 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout , And your very own soundtrack Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:55 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Fallout , And your very own soundtrack Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Fallout , And your very own soundtrack Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout , And your very own soundtrack Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Fallout , And your very own soundtrack Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Fallout , And your very own soundtrack Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 pm

» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout , And your very own soundtrack Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout , And your very own soundtrack Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout , And your very own soundtrack Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 pm

» Late Introduction
Fallout , And your very own soundtrack Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:29 am

» Greetings!
Fallout , And your very own soundtrack Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Fallout , And your very own soundtrack Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Fallout , And your very own soundtrack Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout , And your very own soundtrack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ninodeawesome

ninodeawesome

Character sheet
Name: Dorian
Faction: Independent
Level: 26

Fallout , And your very own soundtrack Empty
PostSubject: Fallout , And your very own soundtrack   Fallout , And your very own soundtrack EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:01 am

Hey guys I was thinking about awesome soundtracks that would go with parts of your games and fallout game
hers an example

Fallout 3 ending- David Bowie Heroes
Spoiler:

Mother ship Zeta start- Bowie's Space Oddity
Spoiler:

New Vegas Ending- Something's Gotta Give Sammy Davis Junior
Spoiler:

Last edited by DVAted on Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:24 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed "you're" (you are) to "your" (possessive pronoun) in the topic title ;))
Back to top Go down
jaffa_5

jaffa_5

PostSubject: Re: Fallout , And your very own soundtrack   Fallout , And your very own soundtrack EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:42 am

I really like music that can be married up to the plot or sum up how my character may be feeling during that point of the story. personally i have always liked playing johnny cash's - aint no grave during the intro and when i confront benny.
YOUTUBE VIDEO:
I also love playing cash's song When the man comes around
ANOUTHER VIDEO:
. recently been replaying new vegas bounties 1 mod played Ashtar commands - Dead Man's Gun during the final quest for that mod.
MORE VIDEO:

i have more but those are the main 3 i tend to have in every play throughi do these days. Vault boy Smile

Back to top Go down
ninodeawesome

ninodeawesome

Character sheet
Name: Dorian
Faction: Independent
Level: 26

PostSubject: Re: Fallout , And your very own soundtrack   Fallout , And your very own soundtrack EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

jaffa_5 wrote:
I really like music that can be married up to the plot or sum up how my character may be feeling during that point of the story. personally i have always liked playing johnny cash's - aint no grave during the intro and when i confront benny.
YOUTUBE VIDEO:
I also love playing cash's song When the man comes around
ANOUTHER VIDEO:
. recently been replaying new vegas bounties 1 mod played Ashtar commands - Dead Man's Gun during the final quest for that mod.
MORE VIDEO:

i have more but those are the main 3 i tend to have in every play throughi do these days. Vault boy Smile

Awesome! I love dead mans gun it's an awesome song also I just added videos to my post if you wanna give em a listen

jaffa_5

PostSubject: Re: Fallout , And your very own soundtrack   Fallout , And your very own soundtrack EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:00 pm

David Bowieis a great choice i really like his music but he will always be the goblin king to me Fallout , And your very own soundtrack VGdcQh6 lol.

I love Dead mans gun it was such a great choice of song for the ending of red dead redemtion, which is probably why I feels like it fits in new vegas theme to me.

[also i meant to write something about your choices in my origonal post but got distracted. so sorry if i seemed rude.]

Back to top Go down
DesertRanger2281

DesertRanger2281

PostSubject: Re: Fallout , And your very own soundtrack   Fallout , And your very own soundtrack EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 9:01 am

Good choices, I would like to hear Ain't No Rest For The Wicked-Cage The Elephant
When My Train Pulls In-Gary Clark Jr
Hear My Train A Comin(acoustic)-Jimi Hendrix
Kashmir-Led Zeppelin
Black Jack Davey-The White Stripes
I Ain't Superstitious-Jeff Beck

Just some songs I think sound great for Fallout. Not the most lore friendly but hey what can I do.
Back to top Go down
thesmallprint

thesmallprint

PostSubject: Re: Fallout , And your very own soundtrack   Fallout , And your very own soundtrack EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 9:36 pm

Hah, I actually made an 'apocalypse playlist'  of songs that seemed to fit, and also that Three Dog might play (songs to cheer people up and some more reflective or dark), then ripped them into mono and made my own version of GNR. It fit a lot better, even though a lot of it is later than the 1950s-ish period that the War was supposed to have been in. There were about 60 tracks, but these are the ones I can remember:

Louis Armstrong - What a Wonderful World (I swear this song is going to be on the end credits of the universe):
Spoiler:

Bob Marley - Redemption Song (I think the crappy audio on this  one fits the setting pretty well, plus I Am Legend, and reference to nuclear war, having no fear and making a better world)
Spoiler:

The Drifters - Stand By Me ('50s theme, upbeat)
Spoiler:

Ray Charles - Hit the Road Jack (Fits the setting)
Spoiler:

pilky27 - Bold As Love (Jimi Hendrix, just love this cover)
Spoiler:

Izrael Kamakawiwo'ole - Somewhere Over the Rainbow (amazing song, kind of mournful and pretty at the same time)
Spoiler:

Jimi Hendrix - Hey Joe
Spoiler:

Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang (Just seems to fit)
Spoiler:

Robert Johnson - Come on in my Kitchen (nice, cosy track. Also I play with a mod that makes rain radioactive, so I'd like to think of this as following a Three Dog PSA)
Spoiler:

Nina Simone - Feeling good (A classic)
Spoiler:

Bill Withers - Ain't no Sunshine (Another classic, more fitting the time period. I like to think it's dedicated to the Wanderer)
Spoiler:

Bush - Out of this World (for a more sombre mood)
Spoiler:

Bob Marley - No Woman nuh Cry (I figure Three Dog for a Marley Fan. Plus a hopeful tone, nostalgia, and about people supporting each other through tough times)
Spoiler:

Alela Diane - Take Us Back (End track from the Walking Dead. Full of nostalgia and sadness, but still hopeful and pretty)
Spoiler:

The Beatles - Come Together (Not too sure it fits, but great track, and I bet Three Dog would like it)
Spoiler:

Chuck Berry - Johnny Be Goode (Had to be in there)
Spoiler:

Elvis Presley - Jailhouse Rock (well, yeah)
Spoiler:

John Lennon - Give Peace a Chance (A bit hippy-ish, but had to be in there)
Spoiler:

Ortopilot and Ebony Day - I'm Yours (I cut off the first 24 seconds. You might want to skip them too)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
jaffa_5

jaffa_5

PostSubject: Re: Fallout , And your very own soundtrack   Fallout , And your very own soundtrack EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 9:36 pm

thesmallprint wrote:
Hah, I actually made an 'apocalypse playlist'  of songs that seemed to fit, and also that Three Dog might play (songs to cheer people up and some more reflective or dark), then ripped them into mono and made my own version of GNR. It fit a lot better, even though a lot of it is later than the 1950s-ish period that the War was supposed to have been in. There were about 60 tracks, but these are the ones I can remember

Lot of great choices here, a couple of them I have actually got in my play list that i had forgot about lol. I think music can get away form being 100% lore freindly than any other part of the game if the music fits the tone and feel of the game.

a couple more songs from my play list in no paticular order.

Bob Dlyan - Times They Are A Changing.:

Drifters - Up On The Roof:

Bob Dlyan - Knocking On Heavens Door:

Dolly Parton - Jolene:

Dion - The Wanderer:

Jackie Wilson - (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher And Higher:

The Cure - Close to me:

Barrett Strong - Money (Thats What I Want):

SeaSick Steve - Cut My Wings:

Blue Oyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper:

anel Drewis - In The Pines/Where Did You Sleep Last Night:

I think thats enough from me for now. I know some of selections are a little all over the place and admitadly some of them i chose purley because I like the song.

*Edit* had to add in Janel Drewis - In The Pines/Where Did You Sleep Last Night as it came on just after i clicked post and i really like this song.

Back to top Go down
bloodshot79

bloodshot79

PostSubject: Re: Fallout , And your very own soundtrack   Fallout , And your very own soundtrack EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:33 am

Hanz zimmer fallout soundtrack omg that would be orgasmic
Back to top Go down
jaffa_5

jaffa_5

PostSubject: Re: Fallout , And your very own soundtrack   Fallout , And your very own soundtrack EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 8:39 pm

bloodshot79 wrote:
Hanz zimmer fallout soundtrack omg that would be orgasmic

I have to agree Zimmer is one hell of a music composer.
link to one of my favourite uses of the track Time - Haz Zimmer from the inception sound track.
The great dictator speach with time by Hanz Zimmer.:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout , And your very own soundtrack   Fallout , And your very own soundtrack Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout , And your very own soundtrack

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1