Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
commonwealth boomers hunk Gear money Superpele boom space NPCs Call machine FCOM vault riot body dead marvel khan mandalorian wolfenstein Ryse ghoul daryl Mask Reforged upgrades
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
It's Official! FNV Is Mine! - Page 2 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
It's Official! FNV Is Mine! - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
It's Official! FNV Is Mine! - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
It's Official! FNV Is Mine! - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
It's Official! FNV Is Mine! - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
It's Official! FNV Is Mine! - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
It's Official! FNV Is Mine! - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
It's Official! FNV Is Mine! - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
It's Official! FNV Is Mine! - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
It's Official! FNV Is Mine! - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
It's Official! FNV Is Mine! - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
It's Official! FNV Is Mine! - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
It's Official! FNV Is Mine! - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
It's Official! FNV Is Mine! - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
It's Official! FNV Is Mine! - Page 2 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
It's Official! FNV Is Mine! - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
It's Official! FNV Is Mine! - Page 2 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
It's Official! FNV Is Mine! - Page 2 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
It's Official! FNV Is Mine! - Page 2 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
It's Official! FNV Is Mine! - Page 2 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

It's Official! FNV Is Mine!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
maybenexttime

maybenexttime

Character sheet
Name: Nova
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 70

It's Official! FNV Is Mine! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Official! FNV Is Mine!   It's Official! FNV Is Mine! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:56 am

Buy FO3 and install TTW mod to double the size of your wasteland, quests, contents and DLCs.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxYtkZcLsMZbIKBe6Z35liA
EtaTwo

EtaTwo

PostSubject: Re: It's Official! FNV Is Mine!   It's Official! FNV Is Mine! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:59 am

Grats! Modding New Vegas was easily my favorite PC gaming experience to date. I'll be checking this thread to see if you have any troubleshooting problems you need help with. For now, though - Here are the mods I couldn't live without. (Not able to post links, yet. But a quick scan of Nexus will net you these rather easily.)

Nevada Skies. THE weather mod. It's simply amazing. It comes with a toy that lets you control the weather and set it to your liking. It might be out of place, but the Mojave is incredibly atmospheric with a blinding blizzard blowing around you. You can also be boring and just have a region-proper sandstorm. Bah. Also tosses in new textures for sandstorms, rainstorms, adds new radstorms. See it for yourself.

4GB FNV. If you ask me, you NEED this. No question. If you want to pump up your NV with all those fancy texture mods, and extra NPCs - and you will - You'll want this beefing you up. You'll have to launch the game through this exe after you install it, but it is entirely worth it. It fixed all of my memory related crashes.

The New Vegas Bounties series. These mods, (And the rest of Someguy's mods.) Will inject a metric crap-ton of quest content into your NV experience. It's crass, crude, gory, and amazing fun. The story is put together very well, and is inter-connected between every mod. Everything a post-apocalyptic game should be. What more could you want?

Spice of Life. This one adds a lot of flavor into the Mojave via adding hundreds of new combinations of clothes for you and NPCs to wear. Really spruced up my game the first time I installed it, and now I can't go without it.

NCR Rearmament. There's a Legion equivalent of this one that's every bit as good, and by all means you should install both. But since I always play NCR - this one is the one I can't play without. It adds all new textures and models of armor for the NCR to play with. Makes them look like a force to be feared instead of a bunch of GIs ripped out of 'Nam 69.

I have a ton more that have a mandatory spot in my load order whenever I decide another playthrough of NV is in order... but I'm not going to fill half of the page with my post - and I'm sure a lot of them have already been suggested.

Enjoy New Vegas, bud. It's easily in my top 5 favorites. (Unless you plan to play Legion. Then we can't be friends, anymore.)
Back to top Go down
DimDim009

DimDim009

Character sheet
Name: Clark
Faction: BoS
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: It's Official! FNV Is Mine!   It's Official! FNV Is Mine! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:36 am

This is great, guy! Let me just get into FNV, beat that, and then I'll go back into FO3. I'll be getting ye weather mod soon, it looks awesome. Just installed my first ENB, and it makes the game look so much better.

Thanks for the tips! I'll be posting stuff in the screenshot gallery from time time as I get more excited! TongueTril

"Not to me. And not to any clone."
Back to top Go down
Obdulio

Obdulio

Character sheet
Name: Obdulio
Faction: Dragunov
Level:

PostSubject: Re: It's Official! FNV Is Mine!   It's Official! FNV Is Mine! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:49 am

What MaybenextTime said, When you can buy Fallout 3 GoTY Edition and install Tale of Two Wastelands, its pretty stable on its latest verison.

Pretty much what it does is that the game starts you off in Fallout 3 first intro and all then after you've progressed enough you'll discover an old train station somewhere in DC which will take you to New Vegas and then the intro for New Vegas will play out and that story will begin! You can always return to DC later if you finish and vice versa.

Long story short it combines Fallout 3 and New Vegas into a single game all running from New Vegas' engine.

https://taleoftwowastelands.com/

It's Official! FNV Is Mine! - Page 2 Ttw_main

Back to top Go down
DimDim009

DimDim009

Character sheet
Name: Clark
Faction: BoS
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: It's Official! FNV Is Mine!   It's Official! FNV Is Mine! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:52 pm

Well shit! Shoul have done that...

"Not to me. And not to any clone."
Back to top Go down
Cook-Cook

Cook-Cook

PostSubject: Re: It's Official! FNV Is Mine!   It's Official! FNV Is Mine! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 5:22 pm

Unless you got a monster overly priced 2500 euro laptop, then no Super Awesome Enbs for you, my friend BatmanPunch Futurama Crew
Back to top Go down
ZorkyTheDude

ZorkyTheDude

PostSubject: Re: It's Official! FNV Is Mine!   It's Official! FNV Is Mine! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 5:28 pm

Before modding i suggest you to try the vanilla game.. i think it's useless modding a game that you even played, after you played the vanilla (i played for hunderds of hours the vanilla on console) you will enjoy 200% the mods trust me!

PostSubject: Re: It's Official! FNV Is Mine!   It's Official! FNV Is Mine! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Official! FNV Is Mine!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2