Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
vault ghoul NPCs boomers space Call khan money riot marvel hunk body Reforged Gear mandalorian wolfenstein commonwealth FCOM upgrades Mask machine dead daryl Ryse boom Superpele
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 9:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 12:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 am

» Late Introduction
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:29 pm

» Greetings!
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

When and how did you discover fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Decker2468

Decker2468

When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 11:54 pm

I was like 13 years old when I got Fallout 3 on my xbox 360. I thought it was a fun game but I never beat it. Then I discovered modding on pc, I bought Fallout New Vegas on pc and I learn open world games made by Bethesda or Obsidian. Need to play on pc.

Last edited by Decker2468 on Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
snakyaxe

snakyaxe

Location : The Dry Golden State of California....Man We really need rain

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 2:09 am

I started at fallout 3. fell in love with the game been playing ever since.
Back to top Go down
Reactorcore

Reactorcore

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 8:22 am

I had a few friends that were talking about playing FO3 when it was released and they convinced me to give it a try. Been a FO fanatic ever since.

Mercy

Character sheet
Name: Slan
Faction: Futadroids
Level:

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 9:25 am

Used games pile at "PCTraders" and found Fallout 2 there. I don't regret a single thing.
Back to top Go down
xThat1WhiteKidx

xThat1WhiteKidx

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:01 am

When I was like 10 (6 years ago) I got Fallout 3 from a friend thinking that I would like it because I enjoyed messing around in Oblivion. I hated it. Fast forward 4 years and I gave it another chance and loved it. Now i'm 16 and New Vegas is my favorite game of all time.

gaunty14

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 11:31 am

I discovered fallout 3 as I walked into my best friends bedroom as he was playing through the part where your Dad dies. It was a slightly large spoiler for when I eventually purchased my own copy on PC.

No idea when it was but it was before the Anchorage dlc came out.....

gaw72290

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 3:23 pm

My freshman year of college (5 years ago) i was checking out what they had at gamestop and picked up the FO3 game of the year edition for my xbox. I fell in love with it immediately. I think i spent an unholy 56 minutes just escaping from vault 101 because i wanted to explore every inch of that place (not knowing i could come back later). a few months later, i bought FNV and then over steam's summer sale bought both for about $10... best investments ever

rest_in_pepperoni

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 4:12 pm

gaw72290 wrote:
My freshman year of college (5 years ago) i was checking out what they had at gamestop and picked up the FO3 game of the year edition for my xbox. I fell in love with it immediately. I think i spent an unholy 56 minutes just escaping from vault 101 because i wanted to explore every inch of that place (not knowing i could come back later). a few months later, i bought FNV and then over steam's summer sale bought both for about $10... best investments ever

$10? Wow you got a steal, i got Fnv and F03 for £15 because i insisted on getting the ultimate/Goty edition literally all the games i was looking to buy were on sale, this was my introduction to pc gaming sales, sales and more sales. cowboy

gaw72290

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 4:57 pm

rest_in_pepperoni wrote:
$10? Wow you got a steal, i got Fnv and F03 for £15 because i insisted on getting the ultimate/Goty edition literally all the games i was looking to buy were on sale, this was my introduction to pc gaming sales, sales and more sales. cowboy

they were both the full DLC versions actually! it was like 5 bucks each.. def the steal of the century! im like you, those games really got me into computer gaming, modding just adds so much more content

IV WOLF IV

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 7:47 pm

It was 5th grade and I had just moved from Finland to Florida.I had no friends besides one kid and all we did was talk about games,one day he came in to class talking about fallout 3 GOTY on PS3. He was in love with it and lend it to me,I almost melted that disk over the weekend,I think I managed to put 100hrs into that game in 2 days this was in 2010 loved it ever since,loved it even more after discovering Nexus and PC gaming.

Bgazz97

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:29 am

I remember going to gamestop didnt know which game to get. I was about to get gears of war 2 but then i saw fallout 3. Never heard of it so i picked it up instead of gears and after of couple of hours playing i was hooked. I Still play Fallout 3 with the help of ttw. Also it was the first rpg game that i ever played.
Back to top Go down
nervo82

nervo82

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 8:22 am

back in 1997 a popular video game magazine published the review and the Demo with the Junktown level, it was love on first sight
Back to top Go down
pwninronan

pwninronan

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:56 pm

I put "Fallout: New Vegas" on my wish list for Christmas of 2010. I was maybe eleven at the time I got it, and it ended up being unlike anything I had ever played before. At first I hated it. I gave up on trying to like it for about six months, until I saw my brother playing my game. Jealousy set in and I decided I'd give it another shot. I was hopelessly addicted.

About a year later I tried out Fallout 3. I ended up enjoying that a lot, but not as much as New Vegas. It's funny how the favorite game in the franchise tends to be the first the person's ever played. It's a lot like asking someone who their favorite Batman or James Bond actor is.... It's a safe bet that it's the one they grew up with.
Back to top Go down
Paladinx829

Paladinx829

Character sheet
Name: Samael
Faction: Galapagos
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:16 pm

I saw FO3 on a discount shelf at gamestop, I had an extra 15$, I never looked back.

https://www.f-list.net/c/samael%20tarkington
Nero9369

Nero9369

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:30 pm

It's kinda interesting I discovered Fallout 3 about 3 years ago and I actually hated the game at first to this day still don't know why. Then about a month later I received it as a gift, actually put a few hours in, and then for some reason loved it afterwards.

kpnut

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:38 pm

It was after FO3 was released (I waited for about a year or two before getting my 360) and it was recommended to me by a friend. Pretty simple really, that friend is pretty good at recommending games I'd like (he recommended Mass Effect as well.)
Back to top Go down
http://thecristatorship.jimdo.com/
ZeroParticle

ZeroParticle

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:37 pm

I always sort of knew about Fallout 3, and once I finally got a gaming PC, I bought that and Oblivion as part of a Steam sale. After Oblivion ended up running like crap for reasons I still can't figure out, I decided to give Fallout 3 a try. Not only did it run much better, but the post-apocalyptic setting was right up my alley.

Back to top Go down
FNVCourier

FNVCourier

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:43 pm

My first experience came when my brother actually purchased F3 for the 360 way back when. He tried telling me how cool it was and what not so i decided to give it a shot. I had already heard of the first couple games which didn't interest on a gameplay level; lore was an entirely different thing Wink But since i tried it i instantly fell in love with the game and have been playing ever since.
Back to top Go down
rcaohm

rcaohm

Character sheet
Name: Someone...
Faction: Nobody
Level: 0

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:22 am

On the old local web board, I have look in to the story and I think THIS game look very interesting and when I played I think this game very fun with a lot of MOD even this game has lot of BUG.
Back to top Go down
bloodshot79

bloodshot79

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 1:26 am

I bought fallout 3 as a day one release and i was blown away i always was a big elder scrolls fan and who didnt want a elder scrolls with guns so it was a no brainer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When and how did you discover fallout?   When and how did you discover fallout? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

When and how did you discover fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next