Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Would you become ghoulified if you would never age and die?
Yes
43%
 43% [ 52 ]
No
47%
 47% [ 56 ]
I'm already a ghoul
10%
 10% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 120

AuthorMessage
ConradeBear

Character sheet
Name: Kovalsky
Faction: Soviet
Level: 38

PostSubject: Re: Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?   Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:40 pm

So lets begin, i prefer to die, not because of something preconception, no is not about to ugly look that they have, is because of the painfull life of a ghoul because of your rotten skin and an apparence grotesque your life will be not easy , people will flee from you, people will hate you and all that things that people do, after a couple of days you will regret that you have not been killed and you will isolate yourself, madness, pain, rage all that bad fellings will make you become a feral ghoul.

So even if you not die, will be hard to live in such condition right ?

Like graphical art? Check my work here:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FalloutAddiction117

PostSubject: Re: Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?   Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:34 am

I'd rather be incinerated by a nuke rather than live in the Wasteland. There is no way I could live human or ghoul in a world like Fallout.

BlakGrizzly

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?   Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:44 am

Hmmmm I guess I would live as a normal human being but would consider turning into a ghoul if I decided that I would like to live more. With purpose of course, like to help a society that I considered that is worth something. Or for personal revenge or something like Raul Tejada in new vegas that chased down bandits that killed a prostitute that reminded him of his sister and when he got shot multiple times he refused to die. Machine Gunner
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tactical DropBear

PostSubject: Re: Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?   Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:47 am

In the current day, Hell yeah! There'd be so many amazing advancements in technology that I could live through.

But in the fallout universe, No way in hell. The wasteland is rough enough as it is and I doubt it would ever recover.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AReallyWeirdGuy

PostSubject: Re: Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?   Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:31 pm

HHMMM... This is an interesting question. On one hand you have rotting flesh, discrimination (which in the Fallout universe means more likely to get a bullet to the head), the risk of becoming feral, seeing everyone you knew over the years die of old age, and having to be exposed to an ungodly amount of radiation (which I can imagine must be painful). On the other hand you have an extended lifespan, seeing technological and social evolution firsthand, being able to share old stories (maybe even pre-war if you lived back then), and fellow ghouls not judging you for your looks. So all things considered, I would be a ghoul if that meant I can stay in a settlement and be the weapon repair man. Otherwise, no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paradoxwing

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?   Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:07 am

no, immortality is a curse not a gift , id go insane if i lived forever seeing everyone else around me die , romantic relationships fail or you have then die while you are still walking as a corpse sorry no thanks lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guan12

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?   Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:27 am

Never. Even if its for the name of science. Not only will the rotting flesh play its part, the shun from human communities will slowly play its course and pave the way to becoming a fully-fledged feral.

You do have to admit that if you truly become a ghoul in reality - especially in this modern age. You'll be succumbed to scientific tests by numerous government agencies. Just look at the mutants from X-Men.

Name your Price
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carti

PostSubject: Re: Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?   Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:02 pm

I feel like ghouls smell so noo thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimmex

PostSubject: Re: Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?   Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:10 am

I couldn't become a ghoul. while it would be very interesting to age extremely slowly, i wouldn't want to see all of the friends and family i have die around me while i have to sit there and have it happen. Then there comes the inevitability of becoming feral and trying to hurt people. It'd be cool to see the world change around me while i seemingly don't age, but the consequences far outweigh the benefits for me.

Dankashen

PostSubject: Re: Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?   Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:03 pm

Id rather not become a ghoul as think about all the bigots they would give you a hard time or even just kill you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?   

Back to top Go down

Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5