Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Would you become ghoulified if you would never age and die?
Yes
43%
 43% [ 17 ]
No
43%
 43% [ 17 ]
I'm already a ghoul
14%
 14% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 40

AuthorMessage
ken2576

PostSubject: Re: Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?   Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:11 am

No, becoming a ghoul makes all your flesh begin to rot. And no one will like you except that there are other ghouls out there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dropskiler

PostSubject: Re: Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?   Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:20 pm

Hmm No, Ghouls have this ugly tendency to go feral and what good is immortality for you if your mind is no longer yours?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShiftyDragon

PostSubject: Re: Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?   Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:17 pm

This kind of dumb but I have a pretty deep fear of death, and ghoulification would not be such a bad thing in my opinion. Also being immune to radiation and super mutants would be a plus. I would probably end up dead from the wasteland long before going feral though, so I don't see why being a ghoul would be such a bad thing, other than becoming ugly as hell and sounding like I'm missing a lung.

PostSubject: Re: Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?   Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:06 am

you would be an outcast in most situations and there is the fear of becoming a feral ghoul plus after many years the wasteland would start to suck and you would want it all to end so me personally....no
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dioslayer

PostSubject: Re: Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?   Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:58 am

I'd imagine it as being an eternity of suffering. Raul in NV and Carol in underworld tell a pretty graphic description of the process of ghoulification. I might not be the best looking person now, but it would be much worse as a ghoul.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tesvixen

PostSubject: Re: Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?   Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:19 am

I'd rather be dead than walk around with my hair falling out, patches of skin missing, and being perpetually irradiated.

Just... no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nunyabusiness.com
maybenexttime

Character sheet
Name: Nova
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?   Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:28 am

Okay so which of yous chose the option "I'm already a ghoul."

We are going to start banning ghouls from VGU.

Spoiler:

Check out my latest Youtube Video:

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxYtkZcLsMZbIKBe6Z35liA
Rahcailum

PostSubject: Re: Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?   Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:29 am

This might sound corny, or even cliche, but like Dvated said, live a good life first then go that route. What I would do after would have to be what is probably unique haha! I'd go the vigilante route Yo! Try to be batman or something like that haha! I mean, I'm sure batman wouldn't mind that, since he loves Gotham more then himself! Yeah that would definitely work, alot creepier too yknow? But that's just what I would do, dunno about anyone else or if somebody already wrote what I did just now. If that's the case, rock on buddy!!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?   Today at 12:35 pm

Back to top Go down

Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2