Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
wolfenstein body Mask daryl machine Gear money FCOM ghoul NPCs dead boomers space Call Superpele marvel Ryse vault Reforged mandalorian khan boom hunk commonwealth upgrades riot
Latest topics
» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs Emptyby DoxxxBoxx Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:33 am

» hi i'm new person
Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs Emptyby Smellen D'generes Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:06 am

» New person
Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs Emptyby W0NDER0FY0U Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:29 pm

» Howdy pardners.
Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs Emptyby DVAted Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:06 pm

» Suggestions for a Halo Themed TTW Playthrough
Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs Emptyby apatheticman Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:44 pm

» who here is a mandalorian??
Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs Emptyby chazmister Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:13 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs Emptyby Ndf Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:29 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vectriixx

Vectriixx

Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs Empty
PostSubject: Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs   Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 5:22 pm

Hi,

So I have been delaying getting started on Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3 since I built my new PC for several reasons. This has lead me to several questions which I would love to ask and know the what you guys think the answer is (I know most of the answers will be down to a matter of opinion). Anyway here are the questions I would like some advice on:

• Should I use NMM or Mod Oragnizer?
  • What is the best graphical set up (A list of texture mods and ENBS etc.)?
  • What is the best mod for overhauling the character models and faces?

I am pretty sure I can run the most extreme ENBs at a reasonable frame rate as I have an GTX 780 so that doesn't really bother me. Hope you guys can help me!
Back to top Go down
snowglobecollector

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs   Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:17 pm

I am using Fomm,but for merging mods I prefer using mod Organizer

You have to decide wich enb/graphic mods YOU like the most,but if you ask me I think that the enb of apocalipse and the ghost enb are the best out there,sure really much people are using blackout but I personally dont like it,because (in my opinion) it isnt fallout anymore.

And for character overhaul you have to decide what you like the most

I this helped somehow,anyway I wish you good gaming Big Hello Smiley
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
BallsOnTheDelli

BallsOnTheDelli

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs   Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 7:40 pm

I am playing with NMC + ojo bueno + enb of the apocalypse 2 for NV best thing is its well suited for the DC wasteland too given I am playing TTW

zparkzter

zparkzter

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs   Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 8:56 am

Currently i'm using blackout enb with nmc's textures in my Tale Of Two Wastelands playthtough. The blackout enb is a little meh for my taste in new vegas but i makes DC look way better in the capital wasteland. I think i captures the harsh post apocalyptic feel for me

Mr. Crepsley

Character sheet
Name: Fried Chicken Man
Faction: Factions? pffffffffffffff
Level: 0.0000000001

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs   Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 6:58 pm

Well I use NMM and most of the time I do it manually which is kinda easy.

Also I recommend NMC's texture mod and Ojo Bueno. They're good mods Smile

And well maybe try Blackout ENB or Dynamo ENB even though the new version has a crappy film grain from what I've heard. But hey you mod your game to you likings man it's your choice! Oh and have a nice day yeah? Very Happy

iCuez

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs   Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 7:11 pm

I use NMM for my mod manager. Not as powerful of a tool as Mod Organizer but it's simpler and gets the job done.

For graphic mods, I play with NMC's texture pack and 47 ENB 2. I absolutely love how my game looks with it. But it's up to you to choose. Look at the great ENB presets here and on the Nexus and decide what you like. Same goes for texture packs go look at screenshots of each and decide from there.

For Character overhaul I use New Vegas Redesigned 3. The faces look really natural and well done in that mod.

But again it's all up to you to choose. Go look on nexus or here in the forums and look at what mods/enbs you like and give them a try. It's all personal preference.

Good luck to you on finding your perfect graphical setup!
Back to top Go down
maybenexttime

maybenexttime

Character sheet
Name: Nova
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs   Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 12:39 am

ENB is up to the user preference.

One mod that I think is a must have is the Ultra High Texture mod made by printerkop. The texture pack in this is (in my opinion) and upgrade over NMC. So if you use NMC, install NMC first than overwrite with prtinerkop's texture pack.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxYtkZcLsMZbIKBe6Z35liA
knight45

knight45

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs   Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 2:36 am

What I use now is NMC's Texture pack, EWIs Big Texture Pack Ultimate Edition, UHQ Terrain - Rocks - Roads Overhaul, and for MillENB. I use it all with Mod Organizer because of it's many functions and easy to install and uninstall mods.
Back to top Go down
DiegoM

DiegoM

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs   Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:38 am

NMC + OjoBueno + EWISpack
Back to top Go down
BallsOnTheDelli

BallsOnTheDelli

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs   Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 1:16 pm

For new vegas at the moment im using NMC + Ojo Bueno + EWIs and Old World ENB liking the look it gives

ghostrabi

ghostrabi

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs   Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 1:29 pm

For New Vegas(in my opinion) the best looking ENB is Dynamo ENB with Nevada Skies and the best grahics mods are NMC and EWIs Big Texture Pack + Mojave Sandy Desert.
Back to top Go down
HassellHoffman

HassellHoffman

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs   Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:19 pm

Personally I prefer NMC with EWIs pack and nevada skies with the old world ENB
Back to top Go down
TinyWaterbear

TinyWaterbear

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs   Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 6:37 am

I've only recently upgraded to a nice system, so I'm still trying out this whole ENB thing - seriously, my old system was unable to run it. ENBs are pretty neat, but I'm not sold on it just yet.

Never used NMM. I like FOMM, but I'm becoming a fan of MO - I rather like the GUI.

Graphics? Gotta go with NMC, install Ojo/Poco Bueno over that. For worldspace atmosphere, I really liked Realistic Wasteland Lighting and Electro-City with Dynavision 3. Millenia for weapons.

Type 3 is going to be the most comprehensive and compatible replacer for the ladies - a lot of mods seem to make Type 3 patches. You're going to see some weirdly pointed feet on some of the barefoot models, though. If that bugs you enough, try T6M, but be aware that not all of the armors have been converted to that body type yet. Beware Of Girl is a good female skin replacer. For the guys, it depends on if you want to play a Tale of Two Wastelands, since I'm not sure if FO3's Roberts and FNV's Roberts will work on the same install - I don't think that they do, because I think they use different skin files. Breeze works in both games, but some of the models have funky feet shapes.

klaatu27

Character sheet
Name: Korben Dallas
Faction: Federal Army Special Forces
Level: 1000

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs   Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 12:39 pm

I think mojave sandy desert combined with ewis and ojo bueno is the best, and in case the enb I stay with 47enb and chromatic

ahyuser001

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs   Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 6:51 pm

I personally find it easy to mod New Vegas using mod organizer.

You can find videos on how to use mod managers on Gopher's channel. Links below:

Mod Organizer Tutorial
Nexus Mod Manager Tutorial

Jay's ENB is just the best for me especially the nights in New Vegas proper and Freeside but it could be taxing for lower end PC's.

47 ENB 2 is also an awesome ENB but not as taxing.

I always find myself using NMC's texture pack as a base mod to enhance the textures in New Vegas and just overwrite it with other mods. NMC's texture pack covers the majority of the textures in this game so it serves as a good base mod for texture overhauls.

Link to the mod below:

NMCs_Texture_Pack_For_New_Vegas

There are only 3 real choices for NPC overhauls. It's New Vegas Redesigned 2, New Vegas Redesigned 3 and Fallout Character Overhaul. I will put the links of those mods down below to help you decide which one to pick as a NPC overhaul mod.

Fallout Character Overhaul
New Vegas Redesigned 2
New Vegas Redesigned 3

I highly recommend the following mods to overhaul character models.

BEWARE OF GIRL Type 3 HiRez HiDetailed Replacer
Breezes New Vegas Males

Here is an alternative male character model if the Breeze textures are not to your liking.

Roberts Male Body FNV

There are a ton of choices for overhauling the New Vegas face models but these are the only ones that I use when I used to play the game.

Hi-Res Eyes Replacer
Vanilla Hairs no shine

But realistically you will probably just have to browse the Nexus mod site to see which one you like.

I hope this helps.

Edit:

Oh I also recommend the following mods but you will have to look for them yourself on this site.

NCR Ultimate Overhaul
Boomers Go Boom!
Greater Khans
BoS: Reforged - drag's BoS overhaul
Drag's Powder Ganger Overhaul

Will there be enough Dakka?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs   Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout New Vegas & 3 - What are the best graphical mods and ENBs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1