Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!
 
HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
________________

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 I'm new, Don't hurt me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
therequiem87



Posts : 35
Join date : 2014-08-02
Age : 29
Location : Bermuda

PostSubject: I'm new, Don't hurt me   Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:44 pm

Very interested in joining the VGU network, and really want to meet all you talented people. So here is my first post. How bad did I mess up Smile

Hope to hear from you all soon, later!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
booders



Posts : 170
Join date : 2014-08-22
Age : 24
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Don't hurt me   Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:47 pm

Whalecum,almighty forumer.May your journey take you to lands of wonders and riches....Now give me your lunch money punk.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
therequiem87



Posts : 35
Join date : 2014-08-02
Age : 29
Location : Bermuda

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Don't hurt me   Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:51 pm

What a unique welcoming post, that is both heartfelt and terrifying at the same time. Thank you for the "kind" words, and I hope I can be a part of this community someday. From watching youtubers, such as NCRVet, VGU has a lot of great content and great people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KPCahyadi



Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-12-02
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Don't hurt me   Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:12 pm

Hey welcome new comer to vgu ! Big Hello Smiley hope you enjoy your stay in here !

_________________
:stabby: Stabby stabby ! :stabby:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
therequiem87



Posts : 35
Join date : 2014-08-02
Age : 29
Location : Bermuda

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Don't hurt me   Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:13 pm

@KPCahyadi Thank you very much for the welcome, have a great holiday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AceofSnakes



Posts : 480
Join date : 2014-11-22
Age : 17
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Don't hurt me   Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:22 pm

Welcome to VGU! I was afraid when I joined, so don't worry, tis a natural feeling. But this place is like Vault City; it's so great! You'll love it here, and we welcome ya! Smile

_________________

"Welcome to Task Force Revenant."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
therequiem87



Posts : 35
Join date : 2014-08-02
Age : 29
Location : Bermuda

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Don't hurt me   Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:35 pm

@AceofSnakes wrote:
Welcome to VGU! I was afraid when I joined, so don't worry, tis a natural feeling. But this place is like  Vault City; it's so great! You'll love it here, and we welcome ya! Smile

Thank you for the kind welcome. I came over from NCR Vet's channel, but I'm not a modder in the slightest, so I'm not 100% sure how to contribute. By the way your signature pic, is so cool. Did you do it yourself?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AceofSnakes



Posts : 480
Join date : 2014-11-22
Age : 17
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Don't hurt me   Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:38 pm

I cut it from an existing Medal of Honor Warfighter Picture. There are more like it, which are equally as awesome but I chose that simply because it's, IMO, the awesomest. Smile

_________________

"Welcome to Task Force Revenant."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mpaz96



Posts : 1498
Join date : 2014-08-11
Age : 20
Location : Colombia

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Don't hurt me   Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:45 pm

Hey, welcome man. I barely know anything about the GECK, so don't worry, you can contribute just by being friendly and maybe helping people however you can. You can also learn a lot around here, for example, I fulfilled my dream of making custom tattoos for my character thanks to the people from VGU. Anyway, hope you have fun in the forums.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
therequiem87



Posts : 35
Join date : 2014-08-02
Age : 29
Location : Bermuda

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Don't hurt me   Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:11 am

@mpaz96 wrote:
Hey, welcome man. I barely know anything about the GECK, so don't worry, you can contribute just by being friendly and maybe helping people however you can. You can also learn a lot around here, for example, I fulfilled my dream of making custom tattoos for my character thanks to the people from VGU. Anyway, hope you have fun in the forums.

Custom tattoos that sounds awesome, care to share any tutorials? I am thinking of starting a new play through of FNV, once I get access to the race mods on here, and my own tattoos would be nice as well (between you and me, I'm hoping for a sam fisher sshhh don't tell anyone).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoVet20



Posts : 3511
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 22
Location : Dublin, Ireland

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Don't hurt me   Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:03 am

welcome to vgu pal always good to see new people joining Smile

and to answer your question most mods on here require approval which is granted at the colonial rank

their are however some public released mods available ill post the link below Smile

http://www.gunetwork.org/f44-fallout-public-releases
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mpaz96



Posts : 1498
Join date : 2014-08-11
Age : 20
Location : Colombia

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Don't hurt me   Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:13 am

@therequiem87 wrote:
@mpaz96 wrote:
Hey, welcome man. I barely know anything about the GECK, so don't worry, you can contribute just by being friendly and maybe helping people however you can. You can also learn a lot around here, for example, I fulfilled my dream of making custom tattoos for my character thanks to the people from VGU. Anyway, hope you have fun in the forums.

Custom tattoos that sounds awesome, care to share any tutorials? I am thinking of starting a new play through of FNV, once I get access to the race mods on here, and my own tattoos would be nice as well (between you and me, I'm hoping for a sam fisher sshhh don't tell anyone).

Sure man, I sent you a PM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ABakedPotato1234



Posts : 264
Join date : 2014-11-15
Age : 16
Location : Whiterun

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Don't hurt me   Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:41 am

Heyyyy welcome fellow noob

_________________
Maybe if we just butter up Gaben he'll just poop out Half Life 3...
Zoidberg Bouncy  Mario&Yoshi Sheldon My Seat South Park Cartman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattell



Posts : 236
Join date : 2014-10-27
Age : 37
Location : Los Angeles CA

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Don't hurt me   Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:15 am

Welcome to the site, it is a great place to learn new things from great people:) the mods may be good, but the community is better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar_mando



Posts : 53
Join date : 2014-12-15
Age : 24
Location : Great Britain

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Don't hurt me   Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:28 am

Hey man, im pretty new here too and i can already tell you that the people ive encountered so far have been nothing short of accommodating and sociable, so youll be fine ; ) any questions, just ask ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Praetorian



Posts : 108
Join date : 2014-10-08
Age : 20
Location : Closer as you expecting

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Don't hurt me   Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:48 am

The requiem87 we won't hurt you Very Happy Hope you enjoy the VGU and the community :hellobig:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
therequiem87



Posts : 35
Join date : 2014-08-02
Age : 29
Location : Bermuda

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Don't hurt me   Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:25 am

falloutveteran20 wrote:
welcome to vgu pal always good to see new people joining Smile

and to answer your question most mods on here require approval which is granted at the colonial rank

their are however some public released mods available ill post the link below Smile

http://www.gunetwork.org/f44-fallout-public-releases

Thanks Veteran, I'd heard that there was some form of probationary process with VGU. I was reading some of DVAted's posts when I finally started posting last night. Thanks for the link btw, I'll take a look at later on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Crepsley



Posts : 238
Join date : 2014-12-06
Location : Sudan

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Don't hurt me   Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:44 pm

Dude c'mon, no one here on VGU will never hurt you. Just don't break any of the rules aight? Welcome to VGU and very soon you'll be liking it! Take a look at the mods and share your thoughts in a post or something hm? Us members never hurt someone new to VGU, NEVER! Beer Enjoy the community my good man.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
therequiem87



Posts : 35
Join date : 2014-08-02
Age : 29
Location : Bermuda

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Don't hurt me   Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:28 pm

Hey Crepsley,

Yeah been enjoying it thus far, a few members have helped me out big time already. I appreciate the welcome note anyway!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
therequiem87



Posts : 35
Join date : 2014-08-02
Age : 29
Location : Bermuda

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Don't hurt me   Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:37 pm

To be a contributing member of the community, where on the forums should I be posting to help test mods out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Don't hurt me   Today at 1:48 am

Back to top Go down
 

I'm new, Don't hurt me

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

 Similar topics

-
» Question about Gigginox (I need to know this to beat him!)
» Pokemon Fanfic:Awakening!
» Hai guys! I'm back!
» Papa John's VS Dominos Pizza VS Pizza Hut (Hurt and Heal game)
» Mortal Kombat 2 hurt and heal game

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: News, Events, Administration :: Welcome-