Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
hunk wolfenstein Ryse upgrades khan FCOM commonwealth riot space Reforged boomers Superpele NPCs body mandalorian Call daryl Gear machine ghoul money dead marvel Mask vault boom
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Lone Wanderer Or Courier?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
iCuez

iCuez

Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Wanderer Or Courier?   Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 3:19 am

The story of the Lone Wanderer was so much better and involved. I'd pick the Lone Wanderer any day over the courier. and yet I've been putting more time into new vegas than fallout 3 Laughing
Back to top Go down
Furente7

Furente7

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wanderer Or Courier?   Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 8:43 am

iCuez wrote:
The story of the Lone Wanderer was so much better and involved. I'd pick the Lone Wanderer any day over the courier. and yet I've been putting more time into new vegas than fallout 3 Laughing

I like Fallout 3 a lot more than New Vegas, but the money's just with New Vegas. It just had (some) of the right things going for it. How to explains it....
Back to top Go down
zparkzter

zparkzter

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wanderer Or Courier?   Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 1:38 pm

It doesn't really matter when you're playing TTW cause you're both :p. Butt, i'll have to agreed that the Lone Wanderer is a much more interesting character than the courier. He has a better backstory and goals compared to the courier. To find his father, to avenge him and fullfill his last wish while the courier on the other hand is really just find the guy who shot you and thats it. The main goal ends there because after you kill benny, you could just walk away and do whatever you want. The pushing factor to continue on isn't there as it was in Fallout 3. Plus, "Lone Wanderer" sounds way cooler than the "Courier" XD

Hect0r

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wanderer Or Courier?   Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 3:51 pm

Playing as both, Lone Wanderer as honestly faced more of a battle, Dc was really harsh compared to the Mojave.
Back to top Go down
fsufan23

fsufan23

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wanderer Or Courier?   Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 3:54 pm

definitely the lone wanderer because he has a better story then the courier and is overall much more interesting

Mr. Crepsley

Mr. Crepsley

Character sheet
Name: Fried Chicken Man
Faction: Factions? pffffffffffffff
Level: 0.0000000001

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wanderer Or Courier?   Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 5:17 pm

Pretty good answers here, lol nice to know people are still talking in the topic closed eyes smile

Mr. Crepsley

Character sheet
Name: Fried Chicken Man
Faction: Factions? pffffffffffffff
Level: 0.0000000001

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wanderer Or Courier?   Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 5:19 pm

alonewolf003 wrote:
None of them can beat each other since both of them are just you, how good they are are just depend on your skills and your role.
But what if you can beat yourself? Like beat the 2 year old version of yourself TongueTril or the skills and perks you had differ greatly from your fallout 3 character?

teegfonv

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wanderer Or Courier?   Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 5:22 pm

Gotta be the courier, although you don't get to see his backstory in the same way as the lone wanderer. The courier already seems awesome from what you hear in the lonesome road. The courier just seems more hardened, where the wanderer just feels like a kid forced into the world...though the wanderer is still pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
B1ackSwordsMan

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wanderer Or Courier?   Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 5:39 pm

i like the title Lone Wanderer but i love the story of fallout New Vegas

jmcatap1

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wanderer Or Courier?   Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:49 pm

I will go for the Lone Wanderer. He faced many challenges especially the first time he came out of the Vault. To live a sheltered life with all the comforts you'll ever need only to be snatched because he wanted to search for his father. On the other hand, i think the courier is more skilled in surviving the wasteland because i think he was born outside of the vaults and was accustomed to growing up trying to survive.
Back to top Go down
dtobviousmcduh

dtobviousmcduh

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wanderer Or Courier?   Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 2:00 am

Both the Lone Wanderer and the Courier are really resourceful, as from leaving a Vault to wander the DC wasteland, which is way more hardcore than the Mojave to recover from a bullet in the head to decide the fate of the most promising town of its time is a great feat. From what was learnt to what was already knew, doing what both can do by the end of both games. I don't know if @Mr. Crepsley meant both fighting or in merit of what was done. I still think the Lone Wanderer have my respect the most, as leaving the confort of a Vault when he was not ready at all, and still manage to find his father and go beyond. THAT require some serious skills, and the Lone Wanderer adapted himself to the situation impressively, so i believe that the Lone Wanderer is even more resourceful than the Courier, so, both in a fight to the death or merit of badassness, he would win against the Courier. And that is coming from a die hard fan of NV and the Courier.

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
kpnut

kpnut

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wanderer Or Courier?   Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 3:45 am

Difficult for me to answer this as I've always seen the Lone Wanderer and the Courier as being one in the same.
Back to top Go down
http://thecristatorship.jimdo.com/
FiendishGhoul

FiendishGhoul

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wanderer Or Courier?   Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 8:22 am

I've got to go with Courier 6. But let me explain:

I've read some well-reasoned responses here and I agree with those saying that Fallout 3 was a better game, in some respects, than New Vegas; I loved Fallout 3, in fact.

Nevertheless, when I reflect on my experiences with these games, I think not so much of the Bethesda/Obsidian canon or lore or whatever, or even the vanilla game in & of itself. Everything for me comes down to my perception of my character while playing, and my Courier 6 was an insanely badass amoral avenger, Clint Eastwood in High Plains Drifter with a freakin' cybernetic arm, bringing Hell along with him wherever he went. Woe unto Benny, Caesar and his Legion, the NCR, and any-damned-body else that crossed him.  

Compared to that, my Lone Wanderer was a Goody Two Shoes in a tin can.

And yes, in this sense, it was my "fault" that they were the way they were, but what can I say?

Maybe I just like Westerns a lot.

paha989

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wanderer Or Courier?   Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:30 pm

I really liked fallout 3 but fallout new vegas is just more for me, maybe it's because i just love western atmosphere.

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wanderer Or Courier?   Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 5:16 pm

I'd say that if my Lone Wanderer will hit my Courier in left arm, his own left arm will hurt.
Because it is the same person for me. TongueTril
Back to top Go down
TheThompsonBoss

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wanderer Or Courier?   Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:40 am

You wanna know who would win....Chuck Norris!!! *Play Chuck Norris theme* No, but seriously. I would have to go for Courier. Like someone said before me, we don't know much about the Courier's past and he has traveled the wasteland on his own. The lone wander pretty much lived a sheltered life in vault 101. The only gun he learned how to use was a pellet gun.
Back to top Go down
dasjelly

dasjelly

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wanderer Or Courier?   Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 12:00 pm

I prefer the lone wanderer's background waaaay more than the couriers.
Back to top Go down
DatGooz

DatGooz

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wanderer Or Courier?   Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 5:39 pm

I'd say The Lone Wanderer since when you think about it, he was fresh out the vault with no Wasteland experience and still managed to survive, so he has to be a quick learner and naturally skilled.
Back to top Go down
KaizerBlack

KaizerBlack

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wanderer Or Courier?   Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:31 pm

My money on the courier, because of the more advanced equipments (owb), lol...
Back to top Go down
Zurab347

Zurab347

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wanderer Or Courier?   Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:59 pm

The wasteland. In the end it always wins.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wanderer Or Courier?   Lone Wanderer Or Courier? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lone Wanderer Or Courier?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next