Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Mask mandalorian NPCs boomers upgrades marvel money vault hunk Ryse Call commonwealth daryl body space machine dead FCOM Superpele riot Gear Reforged khan ghoul wolfenstein boom
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX Empty
PostSubject: Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX   Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 11:30 pm

http://www.polygon.com/2013/12/5/5180372/bethesda-fallout-spike-video-game-awards

As tweeted by Pete Hines:
"No, folks. I am not going to VGX. Bethesda is not showing/talking about anything at VGX. Just some PR meetings in LA. Take deep breaths."

I know guys, this is just... like a bomb to the face. And if some of you don't know what I'm talking abou- *sudden cough* Fallout 4 *cough*, ... where was I?

I read over the comments of one of MrMattyPlays' videos and saw a guy who stated "Didn't they say the same thing before announcing Skyrim?" or something like that, I have no sources of it nor do I intend to find out because I'm really sleepy at the moment, but this could bring up some hopes. They said they are going to support Machine Games at the VGX.

But as see here: https://youtu.be/UMcVa8cz-fg?t=3m9s

Geoff Keighley(Keighley is also the executive producer of the Spike TV Video Game Awards. - wikipedia) said that he had a night planning some stuff with Bethesda.

That + the clues I said above about some guy saying that it was the same before Skyrim was announced.

SUSPICIOUS? I THINK SO!

Mercy

Character sheet
Name: Slan
Faction: Futadroids
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX   Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 11:33 pm

Bethesda almost never reveals things at event accept if they were already announced prior.
But MGO is going to premiere at VGX tomorrow and to say i'm excited is not even enough. I just want to scream with excitement and punch a wall closed eyes smile Kojima is going to destroy tomorrow definitely can't wait.
Back to top Go down
cybercolonsnake

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX   Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 11:50 pm

I can see Bethesda making a new fallout game in the near future. Part of me just hopes that they don't make it an MMO.
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX   Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 12:25 am

Making Fallout an MMO would be impossible. You can't have a wasteland filled with bunch of people, the resources and populations are supposed to be scarce.

Trentosss

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX   Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:47 am

After all I the previous hoaxes that have crush my soul and broken my heart, I will never believe in a new fallout game until its in my hands, but every time I read something like this my hope slightly raises.
Back to top Go down
TheMetroDweller

TheMetroDweller

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX   Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:19 pm

For some reason, i am not surprised
Back to top Go down
Finlandiaperkele

Finlandiaperkele

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX   Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:04 pm

Wouldn't hold my breath, since they haven't actually said anything about a future Fallout. Also, about the comparison to Skyrim; didn't Skyrim's announcement come pretty much out of the blue? At least I remember it so.

So we just have to wait and see, since it's highly improbable that the Bethesda is purposefully going to tease us.
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX   Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:48 pm

TheMetroDweller wrote:
For some reason, i am not surprised

Well yeah I don't expect them to say "We're going to announce Fallout 4 at the VGX" lol.

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX   Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:41 pm

Sad to hear, but I have to agree with Trentosss. My hopes for a new Fallout game have all but diminished until I am holding a physical copy of it. A part of me is staying optimistic, however. Hopefully the announcement will be coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Snarken

Snarken

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX   Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:27 am

Hopefully SOMETHING will show up for Fallout 4. Very Happy

The Red Shoe

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX   Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 4:27 am

Could be suspicious or they are simply just trying to draw us out more. More then likely they won't release something about a New Gen Fallout game but I still have hope. The Fallout Series was just to good for them to let go. Just hope the Next Gen fallout game isn't over hyped like some of the recent Next Gen games have been.

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX   Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 4:53 am

Snarken wrote:

Todd Howard in Vault Boy suit and gets out with the dev of MachineGames. TongueTril
That wouldn't be an announcement but a hint. TongueTril
Hopefully that'd happens closed eyes smile.

Snarken

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX   Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 4:59 am

alonewolf003 wrote:
Snarken wrote:

Todd Howard in Vault Boy suit and gets out with the dev of MachineGames. TongueTril
That wouldn't be an announcement but a hint. TongueTril
Hopefully that'd happens closed eyes smile.

Hahahaha! I'm imagining him just having all of this stuff about Fallout 4 and he comes out and says something completely unrelated, now that's hilarious. Laugh Out Loud

GenJohnWilliam

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX   Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 12:07 am

fallout 4 is like a waiting game with death your not going to win but you will have to wait and wait and wait before you get your answer
Back to top Go down
Antracite

Antracite

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX   Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 12:17 am

Not a fan of mass multiplayer, but a Fallout-themed MMO done well wouldn't be bad, as a side project.
I'd still want to see a Fallout 4, but I don't have many hopes Bethesda will showcase something anytime soon. And all that jazz about the "Shadow of Boston" hoax made me unable to be optimist about these things.
But maybe it's still too early after Skyrim, after all it has just been what, 3-4 years now?
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX   Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 2:32 am

Antracite wrote:
Not a fan of mass multiplayer, but a Fallout-themed MMO done well wouldn't be bad, as a side project.
I'd still want to see a Fallout 4, but I don't have many hopes Bethesda will showcase something anytime soon. And all that jazz about the "Shadow of Boston" hoax made me unable to be optimist about these things.
But maybe it's still too early after Skyrim, after all it has just been what, 3-4 years now?
It's been 4 years since Skyrim. There are lots of hoax before Shadow of Boston, though, thesurvivor, leaks on reddit, etc. But we survived closed eyes smile.

Trentosss

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX   Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 6:25 am

I knew there was going to be nothing, but even with mentally preparing myself and knowing nothing would ever happen deep down I'm still hurt hahahahh
Back to top Go down
Antracite

Antracite

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX   Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 6:53 pm

alonewolf003 wrote:
Antracite wrote:
It's been 4 years since Skyrim. There are lots of hoax before Shadow of Boston, though, thesurvivor, leaks on reddit, etc. But we survived closed eyes smile.

Oh, that survivor2299 was a good one too, yep. We may have survived, but I have to admit that personally I don't have the same fanboy enthusiasm I had before, even if I'd still kill to know something. If I don't go wrong, though, the website "Kotaku" leaked some casting scripts they managed to confirm real, and it all seemed to indicate that were relative to the Fallout franchise. So Fallout 4, here you go. But that was 2013, and from then no news, nor new leaks. Don't know what to think.
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX   Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 8:34 pm

Antracite wrote:
alonewolf003 wrote:
Antracite wrote:

Oh, that survivor2299 was a good one too, yep. We may have survived, but I have to admit that personally I don't have the same fanboy enthusiasm I had before, even if I'd still kill to know something. If I don't go wrong, though, the website "Kotaku" leaked some casting scripts they managed to confirm real, and it all seemed to indicate that were relative to the Fallout franchise. So Fallout 4, here you go. But that was 2013, and from then no news, nor new leaks. Don't know what to think.

It's been 6 years since Fallout 3, and not a single news about it except for those leaks, I'd believe they probably spent some years working on a new or improved engine for Fallout 4.

Antracite

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX   Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 8:45 pm

alonewolf003 wrote:
Antracite wrote:
alonewolf003 wrote:
Antracite wrote:

It's been 6 years since Fallout 3, and not a single news about it except for those leaks, I'd believe they probably spent some years working on a new or improved engine for Fallout 4.
Which I won't possibly be able to run in a decent way. Yay.
It sounds reasonable though, and actually it would be quite surprising if Bethsoft didn't really work on something in all this time, even with the all success of Skyrim.
You sir, made me realize that I would just love to have a gaming pc, now. Oh well, a real shame.

Last edited by Antracite on Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add a quote)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX   Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX Empty

Back to top Go down

Bethesda is not showing anything at the upcoming VGX

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next