Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Gedor

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:29 pm

Something from Borderland, some cool assault and sniper rifles that look futuristic. And also shotguns that fire explosive ammo would be fun, and grenade that spawn more little grenades when explode.

From sniper rifles would like to see something like this http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Invader_(Borderlands_2)?file=Cohesion_Invader_50.jpg
Assault rifle something like this http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Veruc?file=Veruc.jpg

MMORPG, FPS, RPG, RTS Geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/gedoracroable
Dio Brando

Character sheet
Name: Aya A7-01
Faction: Institute, Aggresive Reaction Unit
Level: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:29 pm

This beauty from Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
Spoiler:

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:39 pm

@thekiller_rifle18 if i do remember correctly there is already a mod on this very site for the DC-17. Just have to become a colonial which through continued and informative posting you can achieve!

Cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I am Andy

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:09 pm

I would love to see a G36C on fallout new vegas if i'm being honest...i know millenia has made one but it does have a built in scope which does take down the love unfortunately :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gedor

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:39 pm

@I am Andy wrote:
I would love to see a G36C on fallout new vegas if i'm being honest...i know millenia has made one but it does have a built in scope which does take down the love unfortunately :/

Masters_shifu weapon pack for approved members have what you looking, laset sights, red dot, flashlight and all that good stuff. So your wish will come true very fast once you approved

MMORPG, FPS, RPG, RTS Geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/gedoracroable
JohnKimble

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:26 pm

I think a spas-12 would be nice to see in FNV. There are several floating around the interwebs but none of them are particularly good imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ditherous

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:36 pm

This might sound odd but I think I'd have to go with the Disc Ripper from Dead Space. It would be amazing to decapitate foes with. (try reading that out of context! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stalkzoid

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:07 pm

id like to the hardlight from destiny.. badass looking gun. would be good for a stealth armor playthrough, it would suit that suit down to a tee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
B1ackSwordsMan

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:26 pm

I would say The Last Word from destiny because it would suite the western waste land pretty well in my opinion. Gunslinger

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:53 am

The MoH Warfighter weapons as mentioned before would be amazing. An XM8 from MGS:4 mod that's modular and in English would be awesome. The Bulldog assault rifle, SASS (can't remember the name but it was the terrible semi-auto sniper rifle), and the DBV shotgun from Battlefield 4. The M39 EBRs from both BF3 and MW2. I've got a really long list, but those are the first few to come to mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
farlas816

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:26 pm

@B1ackSwordsMan wrote:
I would say The Last Word from destiny because it would suite the western waste land pretty well in my opinion. Gunslinger      

I would love all the destiny weapons and armors in fallout, I love the style of that game.

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:22 pm

I would like to see the RYNO and Mr. Zurkon from Ratchet and Clank in Fallout.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brandon42364

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:32 am

I would have to say pdw-r or mpx from battlefield 4, two lovely little pdw's that pack a punch! Happy hunting Smile

Messorem Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:44 am

I would like to see a mod adding the MR-C from the Ghost Recon video games. The weapon was never actually created but was supposed to be a 6.8mm caseless bullpup rifle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raze4573

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:35 am

Hmm...I'd love to see Half-Life 2 weapons ported to New Vegas especially the gravity gun, man that would freak some ghouls out big time.

vaulttech101

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:45 am

Man that's got to be the pkp from battlefield 4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:23 pm

I'd love to see the honey badger (Though i'm not a fan of the most recognizable game its from) or more so, the suppressed Sig MCX, dubbed the "Black Momba" by the man who made the honey badger.

While I'm at it, I dont think it was in a game but the Accuracy International AX338/308 would be amazing weapon for any sniper.

I could probably go on forever with guns I'd love to see... (Beretta ARX-160) but I gotta cut myself off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eetterinakki

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:00 pm

@raze4573 wrote:
Hmm...I'd love to see Half-Life 2 weapons ported to New Vegas especially the gravity gun, man that would freak some ghouls out big time.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/47798/
There's the Half Life 2 rod-firing crossbow in the optional files section. Cheers.

For me it's the Robocop-inspired pistol from FC3 Blood Dragon (Auto-9), along with the quad-barreled sawn-off shotgun. I think both of them would fit into the Fallout-universe pretty well.

Or a Borchardt C/93, old guns look fantastic.

Last edited by Eetterinakki on Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheLoneSurvivor

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:12 pm

The lancer from Gears Of War it is one of my favorite guns through games, An assault rifle with a chainsaw on the bottom for up close overall a mix between long and close range

HungerMaster

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:28 pm

An AK-47 Tactical(I have an airsoft version in my house and its awsome):

The M4a1 from "Mario Warfare":

And a CETME assault rifle:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Today at 5:59 pm

Back to top Go down

Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next