Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
riot marvel boomers machine Overhaul Call Mask Superpele hunk Gear mandalorian dead khan FCOM Ryse NPCs Armor daryl wolfenstein ghoul commonwealth Reforged boom body money vault
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:06 am

» The Next fallout
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:01 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:55 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 pm

» Modder looking for gun mods
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 pm

» Late Introduction
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:29 am

» Greetings!
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:50 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
matthews117

matthews117

Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 9:13 am

Hi guys new user here go easy on me for me personally I would love to see the double barrel shotgun from wolfenstein a new order its such a good looking and detailed weapon.
Back to top Go down
Meezor117

Meezor117

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 9:25 am

I really wanna see the Dubstep Gun from Saints Row 4 lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 10:24 am

I think high fidelity from sunset overdrive would fit well in fallout, it's a makeshift weapon that fires vinyls at enemies.
Back to top Go down
jaffa_5

jaffa_5

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 12:20 pm

AdotLOM wrote:
For the longest time, I've been yearning for a well made (i.e. Millenia quality) FN P90.

yeah i agree the P90 is a nice looking gun saddly all the ones i have seen in new vegas have used handgun animations :/ i would love to see a proper 2 handed rifle grip version with weapon mods.

link to P90 mod by D3IMUDD4 on the nexus:
Back to top Go down
TheHulksCousin

TheHulksCousin

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 12:35 pm

A nice, high quality F2000 would be cool. I always wanted one to traverse the wastes that didn't look like complete garbage.

versus_you

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 1:18 pm

I would love this gun Also!  Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 <a href=Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 Ar-1510" />

AdayDr1en

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 2:14 pm

ABakedPotato1234 wrote:
i would love to see the bz19 from far cry 3 Gunslinger

Actually, "PP-19". I'm porting the one from COD Ghosts. It's better, in terms of quality, than the one from Far Cry 3. Been through some FC3 models. I only real like the knife models and a few of it's weapon models. Some are really just console-grade models.

Bizon'd, bitch..:

versus_you, that looks like either an LR-300, HK 416, or M4A1. There are mods for those guns out. Smile
Back to top Go down
farlas816

farlas816

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 7:16 am

Would it be possible to get custom models and textures from mods made for other games. If so, I have some ideas for stuff. Anyway, I don't know if there is a decent Five Seven mod out there, but I would love to see it in New Vegas, I think it's in CS:GO...

AdayDr1en

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 8:31 am

farlas816 wrote:
Would it be possible to get custom models and textures from mods made for other games. If so, I have some ideas for stuff. Anyway, I don't know if there is a decent Five Seven mod out there, but I would love to see it in New Vegas, I think it's in CS:GO...

I have that model. Dunno if I'll do anything with it, but I already have a Five-seveN ported from MW3.
Back to top Go down
ctrlaltexplode

ctrlaltexplode

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:21 am

I like the appeal of Sledge's shotgun from the borderlands games, http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Sledge%27s_Shotgun_%28Borderlands_2%29, it may not be the most lore friendly thing to enter a video game but who doesn't want a bright gold semi auto double barrel shotgun. But that is just me freedom of speech results in criticism if one so chooses to TongueTril

jaffa_5

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 12:01 pm

i would really like to see some of the killzone weapons in new vegas especially
Helgahst StA52 Assault Rifle:

I know its basiclly a cross between a FMAS and a russian Bison smg but i really like the look of it.
Back to top Go down
farlas816

farlas816

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 12:50 pm

AdayDr1en wrote:
farlas816 wrote:

I have that model. Dunno if I'll do anything with it, but I already have a Five-seveN ported from MW3.
Yeah, sorry, I don't have mod access, but one I (hopefully) get it I'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
BallsOnTheDelli

BallsOnTheDelli

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 7:33 pm

A similar looking Crossbow from Black ops would be pretty cool if we had some slightly better animations to go along with it seems unlikely do :O

philetuslapham

philetuslapham

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:26 am

id like to see some of the weapons from the Arma Games. the weapons in Arma3 are fantastic and so realistic.
Back to top Go down
Vipla Dare

Vipla Dare

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:48 am

I would like to see OICW. Had a chance to play with it in Stalker, it looks like FN2000 on steroids, guess that's why I like it so much
Back to top Go down
PrawdziwyPollock

PrawdziwyPollock

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 8:47 pm

ASM1 from Call of Duty Advanced Warfe.
Back to top Go down
kubareus

kubareus

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 5:06 am

The REAL M4 Sopmod , Fully Customizable by adding stuff like silencers , sights etc .
Ow Man !
Back to top Go down
farlas816

farlas816

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:39 am

Found weapon models for gmod from this game neotokyo, they seem pretty cool. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=146626186

magnumrifthd

Character sheet
Name: Aialeth Vanukuri
Faction: None
Level: 60

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:06 am

With all the weapon mods, I'd honestly have to ask which gun ISN'T in Fallout New Vegas, but anyway I'd love to see the Laptop gun from Perfect Dark in the game.

Delineator

Delineator

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:15 am

I'd want to see some of the guns from Turok: Evolution. The pistol and War Club I'd think would be easy enough, but I think scripting something like the anti-gravity gun would be difficult.

Of course, I don't even know if you could even convert the models from the game. I'm guessing they'd have to be made from scratch, and God knows they could use a texture update.

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next