Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
body Mask daryl NPCs hunk marvel wolfenstein riot Superpele Gear Reforged ghoul commonwealth boom Call vault machine dead money FCOM space upgrades Ryse khan mandalorian boomers
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 5:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 8:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 3:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 3:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 3:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:29 am

» Late Introduction
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:29 am

» Greetings!
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:50 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 Emptyby Bset Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:01 am

» hi i'm new person
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:37 am

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cracky

Cracky

Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 8:19 am

In all honestly I would love it to take place in the DC again! Just to see the what it will look and how different Megaton, Citadel and pretty much the whole wast's will look! Very Happy
But in a more professional reply I wouldn't mind somewhere like Tokyo, just image the sky scrappers and tech.

Nero9369

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:18 am

I think it would be interesting to see one take place in Russia. Kinda a Metro Last Light style game with some freaky creatures. Maybe not so much needing a gas mask to go be on the surface. But the feel of Metro was perfect for an apocalyptic land and I think Fallout 4 could definitely emulate that feel.

ZorkyTheDude

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:28 pm

i love a fallout in europe, i don't know... France or England it will be great to connect the fallout lore with the medieval history in some way, but if it was in america i would really enjoy a Est coast

Tuckerthecatfish

Character sheet
Name: King C of FI
Faction: The Kingz of FI
Level: 060

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:19 am

i think fallout 4 should take place some where with snow

daedric_cat

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:44 am

Antartica!

j/k

That would be a challenge, though....

What about Australia?

Tuckerthecatfish

Tuckerthecatfish

Character sheet
Name: King C of FI
Faction: The Kingz of FI
Level: 060

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:49 am

Maybe canada see how the bombs effected them plus we don't know if china would have survived if they didn't have a system like the vaults if it was in canada people from the vaults could go up there to see.

Last edited by thebabyjebus on Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YohanC

YohanC

Location : Capital Wasteland,Vault 108: Currently looking for a---"GARY!?!"

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 6:00 am

One thing we need to take into account is the fact that the fallout lore is really invested in two countries in particular, America and China. One taking place in China would be pretty cool. Have a new communist government in shambles trying to fasten its grip on the struggling Chinese people to strike back at the Americans. Sort of like a Chinese Enclave, but you see, they are still hell bent on revenge with the Americans-unknowing that the U.S.A is clearly no more and what once was is now just a wasteland. If not, they might do it in "the Commonwealth" focusing on The Institute. Who knows?

-Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Back to top Go down
Oblivinati

Oblivinati

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 2:07 pm

Fall Out in Europe would be nice for a change even though in the lore it's roughly unexplored/unknown but they might open up and shed new light!

Would be so cool if they gave it a Metro feel to the griddy but humorousy feel of the fall out genre.

RazerSoul

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 6:55 pm

It would be nice if Fallout 4 was in NYC! all the big buildings and stuff! would be really awesome. Cant wait for the release date...

TheSilentOne99

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 3:50 am

I always wanted a Fallout in a big city ruins with skyscrapers, super marts, neighborhoods, crowded roads of destroyed and looted cars and bases for factions. So any place that can fit in this criteria is ok with me.
Back to top Go down
legendarybunny

legendarybunny

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 4:17 am

I like New York for the next Fallout installment because I love how it was to see everybody fighting in DC. I would like to see something like that in Times Square or something. Plus you would have all those subways to explore and all the apartments to explore. There could be a huge band of raiders that have taken over Long Island or something. Manhattan could be super irradiated but have a lot of good loot.

"Veni, Vidi, Vici."   "Experience is the teacher of all things."
Anger is a brief insanity - Horace, Roman poet.
In wine there is truth. - Greek proverb
Futurama Crew
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Great Teacher Alex

Great Teacher Alex

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:42 pm

I love the idea of Fallout 4 being based in Boston, Chicago or Massachusetts but I think it would also be cool if it was based in Detroit. Im sorry if I sound Bias but I also think a fallout game in Australia would be cool because if it was in WA(Western Australia) you could travel across the deserts to mining towns and then to small towns and even to cities like Perth where you could have city fighting and then you could the few underground tunnels for trains which could be infested with raiders ghouls of super mutants.
Back to top Go down
Jordingdong

Jordingdong

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:54 pm

legendarybunny wrote:
I like New York for the next Fallout installment because I love how it was to see everybody fighting in DC. I would like to see something like that in Times Square or something. Plus you would have all those subways to explore and all the apartments to explore. There could be a huge band of raiders that have taken over Long Island or something. Manhattan could be super irradiated but have a lot of good loot.

I agree I would love to see the BOS or some other group fighting hordes of super mutants for key objectives e.g. Long Island, Time square etc.
Back to top Go down
codyhendy

codyhendy

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:05 pm

I just want a western themed DLC that takes place in New Mexico.
Back to top Go down
stfdmn

stfdmn

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:58 pm

You guys keep wanting New York as a Fallout game setting. But the lore states that New York was so heavily bombed that there's really nothing there anymore. It's a flat area with very few traces of buildings left. It's also so radioactive that nobody even got close enough to actually see it from a distance.

In the movie Fail Safe, after a malfunctioned equipment the US bombs Moscow. To avoid a nuclear war the US president orders a nuclear bomb on New York to convince the Russians that that attack was a mistake and they will sacrifice their own city to prove it. That city was, as stated, New York. Not Washington. So it's safe to assume that in Fallout timeline New York would also be one of the most heavily bombed cities (if the THE most).

Also, for those wondering why is DC still standint. Well, in case of attack the gouvernment and basically everybody important leaves Washington very fast. There's really no point in nukeing a ghost city. As for the White House, this is not Independence Day, nuclear missiles are not targetting land marks they are hitting military bases and civilian hubs.

Just my two cents. Smile
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 7:59 pm

stfdmn wrote:
You guys keep wanting New York as a Fallout game setting. But the lore states that New York was so heavily bombed that there's really nothing there anymore. It's a flat area with very few traces of buildings left. It's also so radioactive that nobody even got close enough to actually see it from a distance.

In the movie Fail Safe, after a malfunctioned equipment the US bombs Moscow. To avoid a nuclear war the US president orders a nuclear bomb on New York to convince the Russians that that attack was a mistake and they will sacrifice their own city to prove it. That city was, as stated, New York. Not Washington. So it's safe to assume that in Fallout timeline New York would also be one of the most heavily bombed cities (if the THE most).

Also, for those wondering why is DC still standint. Well, in case of attack the gouvernment and basically everybody important leaves Washington very fast. There's really no point in nukeing a ghost city. As for the White House, this is not Independence Day, nuclear missiles are not targetting land marks they are hitting military bases and civilian hubs.

Just my two cents. Smile

The Divide suffered somewhat of a similar fate(not as heavily bombed I guess), and the Courier 6 wandered in it. ;P .

Maybe underground cities and transportations like Metro games.

joebenz

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:59 am

I would looooove to see the next fallout in the southern usa like the point lookout DLC somewhere like the Mississipi or Alabama.
To have large settlements, Forests but mostly creepy swamps full of weird monsters and mutated redneck raiders Very Happy
I also liked the western side of new vegas and to see it incorporated here would be awsome.
And mostly a good main storyline and side quests but i'm not worried about that Wink
Back to top Go down
JJHughes

JJHughes

Character sheet
Name: John
Faction: Lone Wolf
Level: Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:24 am

San Francisco would be my favoured location the theme tune could be 'san Francisco' by Scott McKenzie and I would love to see more tactical gameplay, a World space that gives us more reason to hunt, scavenge and use stealth better to our advantage, How about an IamLegend or dying light scenario where players must scavenge, Hide, hunt and always have the choice to save the ammo and either run or use stealth and come up behind the enemy and slit the enemy's throat with a knife or bash their skull in with a rock

That would be the game I buy and never put down until metal gear solid 6 comes out (if it does).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:42 am

Los Angeles will be awesome
Back to top Go down
JJHughes

JJHughes

Character sheet
Name: John
Faction: Lone Wolf
Level: Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 2:56 am

I agree an area that dense and cluttered is sure to bring about some amazing experience's, its just a shame that there is currently no game engine that could both generate such a dense and cluttered area and then also keep that stable even on a top of the line computer. (I'm looking at you arma) Big Slap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next