Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Delineator

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:11 am

While I admit New York would be awesome, it's not gonna happen. At most, NYC would be a heaping pile of charred and crumbling rubble, while the rest of the state would also be obliterated due to the effects of the bombs.

I would like to see it be in the Great Lakes region. For one, I don't think it was ever explained how that area ended up after the bombs stopped falling. Maybe Chicago, Indianapolis, or Dayton (since there is a well-known Air Force base there) would work? There are plenty of caves in southern Indiana, so maybe Vault-Tec made some vaults there?

It does seem most likely at this point that Fallout 4 will be in Boston. I guess I can always hope for Fallout 5's location. Hehe

Character sheet
Name: The Brony
Faction: Take a wild guess
Level: Infinty

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:20 am

I guess we have to think about the developers as well, It would be almost imposible for them to generate places like L.A or San Francisco. I guess they could of picked worse, still I wonder what Detroit would be like in the fallout universe.

Would it even need to change at all? lol!

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:33 am

I have to say London because I grew up in the city as a kid an I would love to see it personified in the fallout universe(got this feeling that the British empire is do for a comeback). But considering the games creators are american and all of the back story and previous games is situated in America, I would say the commonwealth. it's been spoken about and the entire android slavery thing would definitely make for a great story line, being robot Lincoln would be nice wouldn't it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place    Today at 10:49 am

Back to top Go down

Where do you want Fallout 4 to take place

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6