Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

_
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Any Fallout players still out there?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
DylanF1

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Any Fallout players still out there?   Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:45 pm

Yep, I still play Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. Both are amazing games! I am always downloading new mods and playing away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iEastsidezzz

PostSubject: Re: Any Fallout players still out there?   Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:18 pm

I just got back to re-playing Fallout New Vegas fully modded again. After 6 months of not playing because of classes and work, it sure feels good to be strolling through the wasteland again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maybenexttime

Character sheet
Name: Nova
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Any Fallout players still out there?   Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:55 pm

Mods sure do make Fallout worth revisiting again...

We have a ton of stuff we are all currently working on...

Check out my latest Youtube Video:

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxYtkZcLsMZbIKBe6Z35liA
DylanF1

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Any Fallout players still out there?   Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:48 am

I can wait to see the stuff you guys are working on for Fallout!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Dreidjr

PostSubject: Re: Any Fallout players still out there?   Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:57 am

Hell yeah I still play Fallout 3 and New Vegas, since I deploy alot. Keeps me entertained lol never gets boring
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jlane409

PostSubject: Re: Any Fallout players still out there?   Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:03 pm

I play some New vegas almost daily, have 3 installed but dont touch it much. have it installed on another computer too which my nephews play it on tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Halstrom

PostSubject: Re: Any Fallout players still out there?   Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:21 pm

I'm just about to install Tale of Two watelands which links FO3 and New Vegas together under the New Vegas game engine so NV mods can be used Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shardoom

PostSubject: Re: Any Fallout players still out there?   Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:01 am

I'll still be playing FNV/FO3/TTW when I'm dead and buried.

You heard me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Any Fallout players still out there?   Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:57 am

I've been one of the unfortunate few that can never get TTW to work...I'm to the point that the only ESM's that don't work to where I get the menu screen to show is w/ Broken Steel, Point Lookout and the TTW Esm, the rest work for it to show and I've reinstalled just those parts a dozen time and to no avail..so I gave up trying to get TTW to work!

Sad

Film Noir Discussion Thread
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tonystark407

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Any Fallout players still out there?   Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:40 am

I know that TTW is very popular and has many fans, but I don't like it. I don't like the idea of combining F3 and FNV and my pc isn't in the best conditions, so I can't play it with comfort. But there are some great quest mods that I wanted to see in NV. So I spend some time playing it, but I can't say that I can't imagine FNV without TTW.

Sorry guys (who likes TTW), I don't want to hurt your feelings. Laugh Out Loud 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Any Fallout players still out there?   Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:41 am

Been thinking about this for awhile. I just got a new pc, brand new parts, two of most of them. I'd like to have one huge game, as life frequently gets in the way for me. Im going to have to decide between fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, or Skyrim. The mod authors of every game make these unbelievably fun, I just now realized that the VGU was back up. The community is kind of steering me towards fallout 3, still got some things to decide on Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
alpha115

PostSubject: Re: Any Fallout players still out there?   Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:09 am

Yeah I still play fallout new vegas. I am currently working on modifying some of my own mods right now it might take some time because I am busy with work right now but eh I am getting paid more so atleast thats better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Rex

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Any Fallout players still out there?   Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:57 am

@FalloutMan1o1 wrote:
@FalloutMan1o1 wrote:
Im a fallout player i still love fallout and i think its a good game especially with awesome mods suck as Dragbodys,and Capt.Rex :Di wish fallout had multiplayer so i could play with some of you guys:D

it makes realy no sense to quote your own post. what is the meaning of this? if you like to get baned, go ahead. dvated warned you several times this evening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Rex

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Any Fallout players still out there?   Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:00 pm

@FalloutMan1o1 wrote:
i did not mean to i was trying to edit it i said you sucked on accident IM SORRY I DONT KNOW HOW TO EDIT IT SadSad

just click on the edit button, then change your post and save. it isnt that difficult.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Rex

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Any Fallout players still out there?   Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:07 pm

could be because you are a new member but it should be possible to edit your post as newbie too. and even if not, then write something new and not just quote your own post. take your time and read in the topics.. you dont need to make your posts in hurry. just be more carefull on the forums falloutman101.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Fallout players still out there?   

Back to top Go down

Any Fallout players still out there?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next