Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
wolfenstein Mask dead FCOM ghoul space khan Reforged machine boomers Superpele riot Gear vault marvel hunk Call mandalorian NPCs commonwealth body upgrades money Ryse boom daryl
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Halo7665

Halo7665

Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 2:37 am

This might be a really weird question.

I love Star Wars and because their wasnt much topics about it I thought I`d make one.
So which Clone Legion was your favorite? (If you ever watched star wars).

My favorite would have to be the 212th Attack Battalion.
I fell in love with their armor markings and just the overall look of them. I also seen how talented they were in fighting the droids on Utapau and my favorite Character was in there. Commander Cody.Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion 212th_Attack_Battalion
Back to top Go down
Lunar_mando

Lunar_mando

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 4:26 pm

I love loads of 'em. Stil playing bf2 on my laptop with clone legion mods aplenty. I think they all look pretty badass really, the more attachments and colour schemes they have on their armor, the better : ) 41st elite corps on Kashyyyk, 501st on Coruscant, homeworld security on Mustafar, 21st Nova Corps on Mygeeto and the 212th as you mentioned ^^ There were some pretty cool designs from the recent Clone Wars CGI show (one of the few good things about the show) like the Wolfpack squad. Recently started ordering sixth scale figures of the badass clone troopers, got Commander Wolffe, and have also ordered this: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion Ss100203c-z Great profile pic btw Cody ; )
Back to top Go down
John Henry Eden

John Henry Eden

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 10:04 pm

For me are the guys from 501 Legion (Vader Fist) the best. The guys had a lot batles and are still in charge action. And is the oldest of all legions. Did some one know what hapend to them after the batle of endor?
Back to top Go down
lexintun

lexintun

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 12:13 pm

Nobody messes with the 501st!

gaw72290

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 5:49 pm

i also love the 212th, mainly because of Commander Cody, as he is my all time favorite clone trooper. I always wished he had more scenes in the CLone Wars tv series. But i also loved the battle scenes on Utapau in Episode 3 that involved the 212th.

Im not sure if the Coruscant Guard counts as a legion per se, but i really liked the design of their armors, especially Commander Fox in the clone wars series.

Lunar_mando

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 10:23 pm

I believe the Corrie Guard would be considered a proper legion gaw72290, as they also go by the callsign '65th Homeworld Security' ^^ (obviously without the goofy emoticon at the end '>.>....) Im playing a bf2 mod where one of the units is more or less Commander Fox. Looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
Lunar_mando

Lunar_mando

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 10:29 pm

Its odd now, since Disney took over star wars, theyve made their own canon timeline, denouncing all the stuff that came before (including battlefront 2's campaign) as non-canon. So to answer your question, John Henry Eden, in the non-canon, pre-disney star wars the 501st legion did still exist long after Endor, there's a story that takes place about 140 years after and the 501st are still serving the empire, though obviously not comprised of clones anymore. And in Disney's canon timeline? we dont know, as it hasnt been written yet. Although interestingly Disney have said that in their canon timeline, there were NO clone troopers serving the empire AT ALL from episode 4 onwards. So all the stormtroopers we're seeing in the original trilogy movies and in the sw Rebels tv show? All non-clones. I think overall this is a good thing. Clones are too badass to end up beat the way the stormies were at Endor. Phew.. now i can take a breath x )
Back to top Go down
Decker2468

Decker2468

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 10:34 pm

I think the 501st Legion is pretty damn cool. With their armor and blue color. But all the other Legion is great as well.
Back to top Go down
gaw72290

gaw72290

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 10:36 pm

Lunar_mando wrote:
I believe the Corrie Guard would be considered a proper legion gaw72290, as they also go by the callsign '65th Homeworld Security' ^^ (obviously without the goofy emoticon at the end '>.>....) Im playing a bf2 mod where one of the units is more or less Commander Fox. Looks awesome.

ahh nice! i might have to break out my BF2 again and look up some mods for it.. i know there are some really cool ones out since the last time ive played

Icestone41

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 3:22 am

I gotta go with the 212th, love the pattern designs on the armor. Plus they're were lead by Obi-wan and Commander Cody so win win haha!
Back to top Go down
ddark16

ddark16

Character sheet
Name: Jodo Cast
Faction: The Empire
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 3:27 am

501st legion gets my vote on this one, very cool.  Don't know if they were considered "clones" but the orginal senate guard was pretty cool as well.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Senate_Guard?file=Argyus_vs_Gree.jpg

Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion Tumblr_nh3xiwUWLE1r0j0yso2_400
Back to top Go down
Messorem Mortis

Messorem Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 3:40 am

I agree my favorite is also the 212th but then again i only know about a few of them. Now because of you im going to go and research different clone legions.
Back to top Go down
BlackTemplar

BlackTemplar

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:32 am

327th Star Corps was my personal favorite. Commander Bly was a certified badass.

Math486c

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 11:32 pm

I love cpt Rex and the entire 501st legion

ObtainedDust

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 12:34 pm

My favorite has to be 212th i just really love the color scheme of there armor also cody is pretty cool.
But that has to be tied with the 501st i really like Fives And Echo (RIP) also rex is quite is pretty awesome and i'm glad he is coming back in rebels

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
happysheep

happysheep

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:21 am

I'd have to say the 41st Elite Corps or the Galactic Marines. (I know they were elements within legions but meh) I washed so many cars as a kid to pay for the toys of these guys....People must have thought I was a gyppo....
Back to top Go down
star wars lover 28

star wars lover 28

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:48 pm

I love the 501st legion. I loved the blue markings and captain Rex.
Back to top Go down
ChilledHobo

ChilledHobo

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion EmptySun May 17, 2015 11:16 pm

I'm also a 501st legion fan myself, I just love their story and how dedicated they are. Also some Star Wars lore for all of your fans, the 501st is the oldest legion in the empire to be made of the original Jango Fett clones.
Back to top Go down
fallouter

fallouter

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 7:48 am

It's not really the Legion itself I love rather than all of the different types of armors. Very cool though and Clones in general are better than Stormtroopers imo.
Back to top Go down
Juzkin590

Juzkin590

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:30 am

501st all the way. They got Rex and Oppo!

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next