Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Fallout Ideas for FNV and the mods to do so

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MemeMan

Character sheet
Name: John Wrolpe
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel Outcasts (East Coast Commander 2287)
Level: 89

PostSubject: Fallout Ideas for FNV and the mods to do so   Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:01 am

I'm just looking for roleplay ideas for FNV

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Ideas for FNV and the mods to do so   Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:50 am

Hmm; well, I like to have that "one man army of the wastes" feel. Where its not exactly part of the lore but its still makes sense. Like; there is a mod that I was messing around with for a little while(its not mine mind you) and I had this idea in my head, okay.. so desert duster, sand is blowing, the heat waves are coming off the ground.. and up rolls a ragged ass hummer.. Kinda just an idea I had in my head that I liked. Anyways; it was Cars!, Goliath mod, sandy wasteland and a some dozen clothing mods and blackout enb and stuff.

"If you have no capacity for violence then you are a healthy productive citizen, a sheep. If you have a capacity for violence and no empathy for your fellow citizens, then you have defined an aggressive sociopath, a wolf. But what if you have a capacity for violence, and a deep love for your fellow citizens? What do you have then? A sheepdog, a warrior, someone who is walking the hero's path. Someone who can walk into the heart of darkness, into the universal human phobia, and walk out unscathed. and I'm a sheepdog. I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf." -William J. Bennett
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asc_kel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Ideas for FNV and the mods to do so   Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:51 am

Topic has been moved to the Fallout Discussion area of the forums, instead of being in the Off Topic area. In the future, please try to remember to post in the correct areas relating to the subject you are posting.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Ideas for FNV and the mods to do so   Today at 12:22 am

Back to top Go down

Fallout Ideas for FNV and the mods to do so

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1