Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!
 
HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
________________

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Pixel New Vegas Error

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
XRhino



Posts : 434
Join date : 2014-06-08
Age : 18
Location : Vault 111

PostSubject: Pixel New Vegas Error   Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:19 am

So on New Vegas i have it on ultra settings and a bunch of stuff in-game looks pixely even the vurts flora overhaul any solution for this error thanks always- XRhino :-)

_________________
Herro!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPM3vCWoP4J7otGcGgnkEEA
tpmmazo



Posts : 115
Join date : 2014-07-08
Age : 20
Location : Novac

PostSubject: Re: Pixel New Vegas Error   Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:24 am


@XRhino wrote:
bunch of stuff in-game looks pixely even the vurts flora overhaul any solution
Could you provide screens?
What do you mean by a bunch of stuff looks pixely?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AleenWalker



Posts : 106
Join date : 2014-09-02
Age : 23
Location : Merica

PostSubject: Re: Pixel New Vegas Error   Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:33 am

I get the same problem with vurts. Some of the trees use the model you see from far away and never load the high res model. The kinda look like N64 trees: two low res, intersecting, flat images of a tree. It might be a LOD (idk, i'm not a modder) problem with the mod. Unfortunately I have no idea how to fix stuff like that.

_________________
ā€œIā€™m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years.ā€ -Gen Mattis

My Achievements:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cruz011



Posts : 1252
Join date : 2014-08-04
Age : 35
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Pixel New Vegas Error   Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:37 am

try to enable Antialysing and Anistrope filtering on... in you grafic card settings. that works for me. had the same unsharpen ground.
perhaps you could try to enable it in the launcher settings too.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alonewolf003



Posts : 2169
Join date : 2014-10-19
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Pixel New Vegas Error   Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:49 am

@Cruz011 wrote:
try to enable Antialysing and Anistrope filtering on... in you grafic card settings. that works for me. had the same unsharpen ground.
perhaps you could try to enable it in the launcher settings too.

Well he has ENB installed though.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tru3th



Posts : 686
Join date : 2014-08-30
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Pixel New Vegas Error   Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:52 am

@AleenWalker wrote:
I get the same problem with vurts. Some of the trees use the model you see from far away and never load the high res model. The kinda look like N64 trees: two low res, intersecting, flat images of a tree. It might be a LOD (idk, i'm not a modder) problem with the mod. Unfortunately I have no idea how to fix stuff like that.
That will happen if you don't use anti-aliasing and you don't the patch on the page.

_________________
Oxide ENB --- Overgrowth ENB --- TRU ENB --- Wanderer's ENB
Flickr --- Youtube --- Steam
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://m.youtube.com/user/slim117shady/feed
Cruz011



Posts : 1252
Join date : 2014-08-04
Age : 35
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Pixel New Vegas Error   Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:57 am

@alonewolf003 wrote:
@Cruz011 wrote:
try to enable Antialysing and Anistrope filtering on... in you grafic card settings. that works for me. had the same unsharpen ground.
perhaps you could try to enable it in the launcher settings too.

Well he has ENB installed though.

sure he does, me too, but it work for me.. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pixel New Vegas Error   Today at 9:18 pm

Back to top Go down
 

Pixel New Vegas Error

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» (SOLVED) Visual C++ runtime error, not letting me play Fallout New Vegas
» New Vegas Redesigned 3 Problems...
» Application load error P:0000065432
» 2147287038 error, please help
» NTVDM Error

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Troubleshooting-