Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Problems with Hardcore mode

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
liljonesy04

PostSubject: Problems with Hardcore mode   Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:48 pm

Ok so I always play in hardcore mode and use One HUD by Gopher, so i see this happen all the time, basically I can save my game at whatever my H20, NUT, and SLP levels are and then when I load up the game it may increase my levels randomly to something. Example: I save and quit with SLP at 80 and when i get back on and load the save up it jumps to 267 and says I need to sleep and suffering from sleep deprivation. I don't know what is causing this if its a problem with my game not updating my needs correctly or what. I do have Project Nevada installed which messes with your needs a bit and i set my own custom levels but i also feel like my guy does not get hungry either or at least sometimes it just doesn't move very much.

Anyone got any ideas on this, also whats a good Hunger/sleep/thirst rate to play on with PN.

My Achievements:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
P7

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Hardcore mode   Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:20 pm

@liljonesy04 wrote:
Ok so I always play in hardcore mode and use One HUD by Gopher, so i see this happen all the time, basically I can save my game at whatever my H20, NUT, and SLP levels are and then when I load up the game it may increase my levels randomly to something. Example: I save and quit with SLP at 80 and when i get back on and load the save up it jumps to 267 and says I need to sleep and suffering from sleep deprivation. I don't know what is causing this if its a problem with my game not updating my needs correctly or what. I do have Project Nevada installed which messes with your needs a bit and i set my own custom levels but i also feel like my guy does not get hungry either or at least sometimes it just doesn't move very much.

Anyone got any ideas on this, also whats a good Hunger/sleep/thirst rate to play on with PN.

I've had that problem before. I can't remember how I fixed it. You can try turning Hardcore off, make a save, reload and turn HC back on. That should work temporarily.

If the problem persists try tweaking the Hardcore values in the MCM menu for Project Nevada.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
liljonesy04

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Hardcore mode   Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:03 pm

Well I've tweaked the values in mcm before and it didn't seem to work for me

My Achievements:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Hardcore mode   Today at 2:22 pm

Back to top Go down

Problems with Hardcore mode