Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Superpele wolfenstein daryl ghoul Armor Ryse Mask Reforged commonwealth boom mandalorian marvel NPCs khan Overhaul Gear boomers machine vault hunk FCOM body Call riot money dead
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:06 pm

» The Next fallout
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

How many of you have actually played the original fallouts?
Fallout 1
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Fallout 2
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Both
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap74%How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 74% [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
tpmmazo

tpmmazo

How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:48 pm

Arctic Cat ZRT wrote:
I remembered when I first was going to look at the earlier Fallouts, I was all excited until I saw the actual game-play. For some reason I could not and still cannot get past the isometric game-play. I need at least 1st for 3rd person. I found it interesting how there were a lot of original fallout players who blasted Fallout 3 for changing that.
That is true about at the time of the release of Fallout 3 a lot of people had forgotten fallout 3. After FPSs started to develop a lot of developers ditched the old isometric turn based style and wanted to break the bounds of 3D gaming cards in modern day shooters we now see.

How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 1ByTWGC How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 LegitimateWellgroomedFantailHow many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 1ByTWGC How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 LegitimateWellgroomedFantail
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 12:29 am

Well haven't actually play any of those both yet, not a fan of turn based games myself.

Xxshadow1918xX

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 12:34 am

deathsand12 wrote:
tigerx87 wrote:
hitman47101 wrote:
I've played all of the originals to completion, in a strange order: Fallout 3, New Veges, Fallout 2, Fallout 1, Tactics and then finally Brotherhood of Steel.

Fallout 2 is by FAR my favorite game, i play it very regularly, often times instead of new games. haha

yep Fallout 2 is still the best out of all of the Fallout game IMO.

and it even have an MMORPG port as well.

Wait it has an MMO Port? :0 Tell me more oh god of fallout... I need to know!

I think he might meanAshes of Phoenix ,I have yet to try out the first fallout's so I couldn't tell you if its similar or not.

I have wanted to try out the first fallout's but I haven't gotten around to buying them.I heard they are really great game despite the camera angle.
Back to top Go down
Vipla Dare

Vipla Dare

PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:01 pm

Never played them. First time that I heard about Fallout was when FO3 was released, and I was like: What are the first two parts? When I found out, I realized that it's too late to play them, I mean their graphics were ... for 2008.
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:05 pm

Vipla Dare wrote:
Never played them. First time that I heard about Fallout was when FO3 was released, and I was like: What are the first two parts? When I found out, I realized that it's too late to play them, I mean their graphics were ... for 2008.  

You mean 2005, haha. That's also one of the reason why I don't play it, too.
Back to top Go down
Arctic Cat ZRT

Arctic Cat ZRT

PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:13 pm

Its actually funny and sad at the same time to look back at games that you thought were so cool only to realize that the graphics, while good for the day, are an eyesore in today's standard. I honestly was shocked when I first looked at the earlier fallouts.

Vipla Dare

PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:44 pm

You're totally right. When I bought PS1 I was so happy, it was my first gaming platform and everything looked wow to me, now when I turn it on I can't believe that I used to play and like those games. But that's how it goes, once you upgrade, you always want more
Back to top Go down
abadio

abadio

PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:56 pm

I sadly never was able to play them, given the chance i would. Ive heard nothing but good things about them. Honestly i might get them one day just to know what happens.
Back to top Go down
King K

King K

PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 10:40 pm

I tried to several times but i couldn't get absorbed into the world. Maybe one day though ill find the appreciation.
Back to top Go down
Messorem Mortis

Messorem Mortis

PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 11:48 am

Played both obviously not when they came out but I played them. I don't like the top down style of games but for Fallout I was willing to give them a try mainly just for the story and enjoyed playing them.
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Character sheet
Name: Slan
Faction: Futadroids
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 4:54 pm

Fallout 2 will always have a place in my heart, I remember staying up all night during winter, it was snowing, my room had this trippy lava lamp on and me listening to Deftones on my ipod lol.
Back to top Go down
Eetterinakki

Eetterinakki

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 10:30 pm

I was pretty young when I played FO1, and couldn't figure out much especially since English isn't my native language, then again I did learn alot of it from games like this, such as "trade" etc. Very Happy
So all I really did was wander around and shot a few things here and there

I've been aiming to get them now that I can comprehend English perfectly and figure out what I'm supposed to do, but I always end up getting sucked back to NV by some mod Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blablu

blablu

PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 11:11 pm

I'm admittedly a bit of a pleb in that I haven't played any of the earlier Fallout titles :/

I have been playing Wasteland 2 recently, and I'm loving it! Any else playing it? Or played the original? I believe it was the inspiration for Fallout, wasn't it?

PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2