Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
upgrades Superpele hunk ghoul riot FCOM commonwealth dead body wolfenstein vault Call mandalorian daryl Gear Mask space boomers khan marvel machine money Reforged Ryse boom NPCs
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 10:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 1:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

How many of you have actually played the original fallouts?
Fallout 1
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? I_vote_lcap17%How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Fallout 2
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? I_vote_lcap9%How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Both
How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? I_vote_lcap74%How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? I_vote_rcap
 74% [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
tpmmazo

tpmmazo

How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? Empty
PostSubject: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 11:59 pm

I played both original Fallouts and strongly recommend them to any new vegas and fallout 3 player who likes turn based combat. Oh and tactics was a disgrace, I don't consider it canon.

How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? 1ByTWGC How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? LegitimateWellgroomedFantailHow many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? 1ByTWGC How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? LegitimateWellgroomedFantail
Back to top Go down
moddyboy

moddyboy

PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 12:26 am

I played the first a little, might go back to actually finish, if I don't killed by damn radscorpions again

Last edited by moddyboy on Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos again)
Back to top Go down
tigerx87

tigerx87

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 12:36 am

i played all of them, never finished fallout 1 though, fallout 2 was way better IMO. i didn't like tactics too much either but it was made to help cure my ache for more fallout before Bethesda made FO3.

i can see why its hard for people to get into those game currently though. It's not exactly pick up and play.
Back to top Go down
Deadeas

Deadeas

PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 12:42 am

I've played a bit of both, but I wasn't into older games at the time, I think this was back when Fallout 3 first released, or thereabouts. I enjoyed them, in hindsight, and own them on GOG and Steam and, soon, plan to give them another shot.
Back to top Go down
hitman47101

hitman47101

PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 12:56 am

I've played all of the originals to completion, in a strange order: Fallout 3, New Veges, Fallout 2, Fallout 1, Tactics and then finally Brotherhood of Steel.

Fallout 2 is by FAR my favorite game, i play it very regularly, often times instead of new games. haha
Back to top Go down
Marcos A

Marcos A

PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:00 am

I played both of them but not much , it felt a little slower paced for me idk i guess i just have to get used to its turn based combat and all. Im sure though if i sit down and actually put more time into F1 and F2 i will enjoy them.
Back to top Go down
Chaosyn

Chaosyn

PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 2:07 am

Played? I still own them!
Back to top Go down
tigerx87

tigerx87

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 2:58 am

hitman47101 wrote:
I've played all of the originals to completion, in a strange order: Fallout 3, New Veges, Fallout 2, Fallout 1, Tactics and then finally Brotherhood of Steel.

Fallout 2 is by FAR my favorite game, i play it very regularly, often times instead of new games. haha

yep Fallout 2 is still the best out of all of the Fallout game IMO.

and it even have an MMORPG port as well.
Back to top Go down
sammacfarland

sammacfarland

PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 3:24 am

I've played a few of the originals but Fallout 2 is the best. I enjoy a lot of Alchest Breach's videos but when he played fallout 2 it was a little painful but I still enjoyed it. The story was amazing and honestly the turn by turn style is a little fun Very Happy

Undeadsewer

PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 4:00 am

When I first played Fallout 3, I decided to try 1 and 2 and I was honestly amazed by the gameplay. Reminded me a lot of when I played a lot Runescape as a child. closed eyes smile

Back to top Go down
ThreeDog

ThreeDog

PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 8:08 am

The first Fallout i played was Fallout 3. However i have briefly played the previous 2 games, although not much.

moddyboy

PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 7:34 pm

ThreeDog wrote:
The first Fallout i played was Fallout 3. However i have briefly played the previous 2 games, although not much.
Me too, i also played the first fallout for a while, couldn't even kill a gaint radscorpion

Julum

PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 8:15 pm

I've played a little bit of the first Fallout. I sorta gave up because I had no idea what I was doing. They're both installed on my computer, though, so I could pick them up at any time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHDfxVMvnWHj3FzVgXqEJwA
Zetman

Zetman

PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 8:59 pm

Like many, I've played Fallout 1 briefly. I also own 2 and Tactics, though I haven't tried them yet.
Back to top Go down
liljonesy04

liljonesy04

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:10 pm

I was going to play them but then i saw how they were set up with that overhead camera and all. I dont like those kinds of games. Im sure the story was all there but I cant stand looking at a game that is not visually appealing to me.

Back to top Go down
rcaohm

rcaohm

Character sheet
Name: Someone...
Faction: Nobody
Level: 0

PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 4:31 pm

ThreeDog wrote:

Same as my, I never play Fallout 1 and 2 before. I don't know how they look like.
Back to top Go down
ninodeawesome

ninodeawesome

Character sheet
Name: Dorian
Faction: Independent
Level: 26

PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 7:53 pm

Nah I haven't but I am going to get the pack soon do you guys think it's worth it

Vlabeto

PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 9:06 pm

I did not play the first fallout as much as the 2nd i just found the 2nd to be better. As other people said i did not like the overhead camera angle it was all ways annoying and stoped me from enjoying most of the game.

deathsand12

PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:27 pm

tigerx87 wrote:
hitman47101 wrote:

yep Fallout 2 is still the best out of all of the Fallout game IMO.

and it even have an MMORPG port as well.

Wait it has an MMO Port? :0 Tell me more oh god of fallout... I need to know!
Back to top Go down
Arctic Cat ZRT

Arctic Cat ZRT

PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 7:19 pm

I remembered when I first was going to look at the earlier Fallouts, I was all excited until I saw the actual game-play. For some reason I could not and still cannot get past the isometric game-play. I need at least 1st for 3rd person. I found it interesting how there were a lot of original fallout players who blasted Fallout 3 for changing that.

PostSubject: Re: How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?   How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many of you have actually played the original Fallouts?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next