Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Overhaul Ryse vault wolfenstein money mandalorian hunk Superpele ghoul NPCs Gear FCOM commonwealth Call boomers marvel Armor Reforged riot khan boom Mask machine daryl body dead
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Favorite Faction in Fallout!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ShiftyDragon

ShiftyDragon

Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:38 am

My favorite faction would have to be the NCR, even though I always betray them in the end. They are as close to a real government that the old world had, and that is what needs to be done, not some dictator with no real succession system in place. Then again, as long as I have my Imperial New Vegas, I'm good.

Vespanola

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 8:16 pm

NCR cause they're not so crazy as fuck like the others

gman56

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 9:05 pm

It would probably be the D.C. Brotherhood of Steel. I really like Elder Lyons he is a really good leader who really cares for the people as opposed to many factions who'd be more than willing to stab you in the back.
Back to top Go down
BoomBewm

BoomBewm

Character sheet
Name: Levski
Faction: Bulgaria
Level: 79

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 9:10 pm

The Legion.Why you might ask,let me tell you why.The Legion was the first faction i completed Fallout with,also they are brutal i love being brutal so i love to be in the Legion to devour and destroy.Also i kileed Ceaser because he annoyed me i liked more Legate Lanius to be on his place also i choose to kill many people and devour them i like that also i killed Mr.House im a cannibal too in the game so i see no reason why NOT to join the Legion even if i joined them once i still go with the NCR though but its been to loong i might join them again.
Back to top Go down
snowglobecollector

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 9:22 pm

Must be the Talon Company (guess it must be FOOK2 wich made them my favorite) but I think they are just awsome,they walk around DC,smoke,scream "Talon Company!!!!",have a big arsenal of guns and the best thing is their armor,I felt just like this as I saw them for the first time
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nero9369

Nero9369

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:04 pm

I'm gonna go with NCR just because I am a military guy myself.  Also they seem to be the only people genuinely trying to restore humanity to what it once was. Plus ranger armor is one of my favorites.

bloodshot79

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:46 pm

NCR i like the military group who mows down the crazy savages of the legion
Back to top Go down
Mr. Crepsley

Mr. Crepsley

Character sheet
Name: Fried Chicken Man
Faction: Factions? pffffffffffffff
Level: 0.0000000001

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:20 pm

Even though I side with no one in FNV I do like NCR, military style is what I like. TongueTril Guns, commanders, Boone, first recon. Ah, I know only a little about them but they're already my favorite!

PhuhkHoff

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:08 am

No one really.

In 3 I liked Lyons' Brotherhood, I suppose.

I'm now playing FNV and it's kind of muddy. For the most part I like the NCR(rangers mostly) and flag, but I don't like their greedy expansionism. The Legion was a loss from the onset. I'll never get behind that failed and outdated mindset on civilization. slaves and conquest? next. Haven't met the boomers yet, but I see people mentioning them. The Khans are alright, but nothing to write home about. House? Nah. I'll be going for the independent route. Enclave. nope.
What other factions are there, really?
Back to top Go down
Decker2468

Decker2468

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:18 am

My favorite fraction is the NCR, because of how they are pretty much the only thing that close enough resemble the military.
Back to top Go down
jaffa_5

jaffa_5

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:29 am

I always liked the Brotherhood of steel. they just look awesome in their power armour and always seemed like a faction to be contended with.

Back to top Go down
nervo82

nervo82

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:57 am

as an "old" fallout player I can't not stand for the NCR! (although the end of goodsprings sucked a lot!!!)
Back to top Go down
DimDim009

DimDim009

Character sheet
Name: Clark
Faction: BoS
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 1:02 am

I do enjoy BOS, but I like the outcast a little bit more from FO3. The black and red armour looks a hell of a lot more badass.

"Not to me. And not to any clone."
Back to top Go down
mcmuffinfluffin

mcmuffinfluffin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 1:29 am

I have always been a fan of Caesar's Legion...wasn't the biggest fan of the members that were in the game as it was just the military. But all the various bits of dialogue and lore about them really intrigues on what their actual territory and homes are like.
Back to top Go down
MrObamatron

MrObamatron

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 5:53 pm

They might not be an actual faction but I always liked The Kings from FONV. I don't know why but they look like a pretty chill group. As for an actual faction I really like The Followers of the Apocalypse because they're the only ones who look like they actually care for the betterment of the human race. Here's to hoping FO4 will add a Super Mutant faction!
Back to top Go down
ZorkyTheDude

ZorkyTheDude

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 9:51 pm

Ncr... and i don't know why... new vegas have such an amazing lore.

TheLoneSurvivor

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 11:02 pm

My Favorite faction is the Enclave in my opinion they have been superior over all the other factions they have Adams Air force Base with a huge carrier, if the Lone Wanderer wasn't with the Brotherhood they probably would of pushed the Brotherhood back and took over the citadel. They even survive in Nevada where people think there is no Enclave. But there still living in secrecy, they are truly a government that can stay strong

Gedor

Gedor

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:01 am

Brotherhood of Steel, big ass energy weapons, badass heavy armors, and yea a big freaking robot who throws nukes at you, how can u beat that?

Embrace democracy or you will be eradicated!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gedoracroable
rebillion76

rebillion76

Character sheet
Name:
Faction: BOS
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:52 am

Brotherhood of steel for sure, although i prefer the Brotherhood in fallout 3 over them in fallout new vegas.

Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 Gunetw10
"Leaving this world isn't as scary as it sounds"
Back to top Go down
pwninronan

pwninronan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 2:22 am

My favorite faction is from Fallout is "The Omertas." I personally loved how intimidating they were, and their Goodfellas-esque nicknames. With the Vegas setting, I think it really called for a mob angle - and this delivered. I just wish they were expanded on a little bit. Once you explore the Gomorrah a few times over, you realize they don't have much content (beyond a hotel and a side quest). It's a cryin' shame because they really are an intriguing and fascinating group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Faction in Fallout!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next