Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
I am Andy

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 15:08

Read this topic out loud...first thing to come to mind is master chief closed eyes smile i would feel so safe!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DocMitchell

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 15:30

I can't be the only one who'd love to have Wash from Firefly, right? Imagine his comments on the Legion's dress sense.
Or Mal, or Jayne, or... Well, pretty much anyone from Firefly really.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boxez408

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 16:19

Ellie from The last of us with a bow!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShockCE

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 16:39

@starkiller130 wrote:
As the title state, who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion? Hell you might get your wish..

Jacket from Hotline Miami...

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 20:24

The character portrayed as Grimes in the movie Black Hawk Down would be pretty cool. Not actually Grimes, but someone based off of his persona. Deadly, but also sarcastic and witty. Temporarily unable to do his real job due to injury, stuck behind a desk, but later decides to put the "cape back on" so to speak. Could use his dialogue too. I'd love to hear him offer me up a cup of joe; gold coast blend! Sorry if off topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Morld

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 5:50

Billy kid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 8:09

@Stormtrooperjoey wrote:
I have to say I would like to see Rambo as a companion or rick grmies from the walking dead

Rick's sheriff outfit is on the nexus

NV Link:
Code:
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/57942/?
Fallout 3 Link:
Code:
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/20026/?

With these outfits you can easily make a simple companion in the GECK. Just an AI package

tutorial on simple follower:
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgSmKCoyAlU
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdlhAFs0OMZmByUo_TV735w
Miss Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 9:37

Now that I think about it, I would love to wander the wasteland with Clementine from The Walking Dead games, I could see that being rather enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tribal Raven

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 9:39

@Miss Lawson wrote:
Now that I think about it, I would love to wander the wasteland with Clementine from The Walking Dead games, I could see that being rather enjoyable.

I never thought of that and I just finished Walking Dead Season 2... I love this idea!

My Achievements:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
captainaxios

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 9:41

What about a Colonial Marine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrownBravy

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 9:43

Sheva from Res Evil 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 9:48

Vaas from Far Cry 3 would be a good idea he could talk about the definition of insanity whilst you walk the wastland
Back to top Go down
Miss Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 9:49

@Tribal Raven wrote:
@Miss Lawson wrote:

I never thought of that and I just finished Walking Dead Season 2... I love this idea!

Yeah it'd be a nice project if anybody ever ports her model to Fallout. As far as I'm aware, nobody has yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tesvixen

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 10:06

As far as Clementine's model goes, I have the Season 2 version of her.  But there are two things which stop me from trying to make her into a companion.

One, I have no access to any of her voice files, which defeats the purpose of a Clementine companion in and of itself.

Two... she's a child.  And I've seen some pretty disgusting shit done with child companions.  I doubt I have to elaborate.  So I really don't want to have anything to do with putting another one out there, because of the f***ing scumbags who thinking turning a kid into a sex slave in a game is normal.  

I don't want even an incidental role in something like that.

And I'm sorry, I don't mean to take the topic into a negative place - but Clementine is mentioned a lot. And several people have even asked me directly to do this.  So I figured I should state emphatically why I always say no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nunyabusiness.com
dragbody

Character sheet
Name: Riddick
Faction: I bow to no man.
Level: Animal

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 10:50

@tesvixen

I have to admit, this is the reason I haven't pursued Ellie as a companion either. I made her a playable race but purposely left the neckline incompatible with vanilla bodies. If anyone tries to take her clothes off, they'll find a gnarly neck seam that hopefully ruins their perverted plans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tesvixen

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 10:52

Depressing, isn't it Drag?
Back to top Go down
bigad1996

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 11:39

Big Daddy from BioShock would be awesome...
Or Desmond Miles from The Assassins Creed Series^^
And definietly incredible ... playing as The Postal Dude :3

Xilandro

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 15:31

Lara from TR2013 (with definitive edition appearance maybe). But not just for how she looks, but more for who she is, how she acts. Very alive and surprisingly believable character.

Tesvixen

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 15:39

@Xilandro wrote:
Lara from TR2013 (with definitive edition appearance maybe). But not just for how she looks, but more for who she is, how she acts. Very alive and surprisingly believable character.

Yeah I agree... she was an amazingly well-realized character in that game. I liked her in TR Legend as well, but she still looked like a doll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Today at 20:36

Back to top Go down

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next