Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Gear wolfenstein riot marvel upgrades Call dead Superpele commonwealth machine FCOM khan boom daryl space body ghoul mandalorian vault Mask hunk money Reforged Ryse NPCs boomers
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
I am Andy

I am Andy

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:08 pm

Read this topic out loud...first thing to come to mind is master chief closed eyes smile i would feel so safe!
Back to top Go down
DocMitchell

DocMitchell

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:30 pm

I can't be the only one who'd love to have Wash from Firefly, right? Imagine his comments on the Legion's dress sense.
Or Mal, or Jayne, or... Well, pretty much anyone from Firefly really.
Back to top Go down
boxez408

boxez408

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 12:19 am

Ellie from The last of us with a bow!!!
Back to top Go down
ShockCE

ShockCE

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 12:39 am

starkiller130 wrote:
As the title state, who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion? Hell you might get your wish..

Jacket from Hotline Miami...

opencasketbuffet

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 4:24 am

The character portrayed as Grimes in the movie Black Hawk Down would be pretty cool. Not actually Grimes, but someone based off of his persona. Deadly, but also sarcastic and witty. Temporarily unable to do his real job due to injury, stuck behind a desk, but later decides to put the "cape back on" so to speak. Could use his dialogue too. I'd love to hear him offer me up a cup of joe; gold coast blend! Sorry if off topic.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Morld

Morld

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 1:50 pm

Billy kid
Back to top Go down
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 4:09 pm

Stormtrooperjoey wrote:
I have to say I would like to see Rambo as a companion or rick grmies from the walking dead

Rick's sheriff outfit is on the nexus

NV Link:
Code:
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/57942/?
Fallout 3 Link:
Code:
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/20026/?

With these outfits you can easily make a simple companion in the GECK. Just an AI package

tutorial on simple follower:
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgSmKCoyAlU
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy
Miss Lawson

Miss Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 5:37 pm

Now that I think about it, I would love to wander the wasteland with Clementine from The Walking Dead games, I could see that being rather enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Tribal Raven

Tribal Raven

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: No Gods, No Masters
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 5:39 pm

Miss Lawson wrote:
Now that I think about it, I would love to wander the wasteland with Clementine from The Walking Dead games, I could see that being rather enjoyable.

I never thought of that and I just finished Walking Dead Season 2... I love this idea!

captainaxios

captainaxios

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 5:41 pm

What about a Colonial Marine
Back to top Go down
GrownBravy

GrownBravy

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 5:43 pm

Sheva from Res Evil 5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 5:48 pm

Vaas from Far Cry 3 would be a good idea he could talk about the definition of insanity whilst you walk the wastland
Back to top Go down
Miss Lawson

Miss Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 5:49 pm

Tribal Raven wrote:
Miss Lawson wrote:

I never thought of that and I just finished Walking Dead Season 2... I love this idea!

Yeah it'd be a nice project if anybody ever ports her model to Fallout. As far as I'm aware, nobody has yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:06 pm

As far as Clementine's model goes, I have the Season 2 version of her.  But there are two things which stop me from trying to make her into a companion.

One, I have no access to any of her voice files, which defeats the purpose of a Clementine companion in and of itself.

Two... she's a child.  And I've seen some pretty disgusting shit done with child companions.  I doubt I have to elaborate.  So I really don't want to have anything to do with putting another one out there, because of the f***ing scumbags who thinking turning a kid into a sex slave in a game is normal.  

I don't want even an incidental role in something like that.

And I'm sorry, I don't mean to take the topic into a negative place - but Clementine is mentioned a lot. And several people have even asked me directly to do this.  So I figured I should state emphatically why I always say no.
Back to top Go down
dragbody

dragbody

Character sheet
Name: Riddick
Faction: I bow to no man.
Level: Animal

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:50 pm

@tesvixen

I have to admit, this is the reason I haven't pursued Ellie as a companion either. I made her a playable race but purposely left the neckline incompatible with vanilla bodies. If anyone tries to take her clothes off, they'll find a gnarly neck seam that hopefully ruins their perverted plans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:52 pm

Depressing, isn't it Drag?
Back to top Go down
bigad1996

bigad1996

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:39 pm

Big Daddy from BioShock would be awesome...
Or Desmond Miles from The Assassins Creed Series^^
And definietly incredible ... playing as The Postal Dude :3

Xilandro

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 11:31 pm

Lara from TR2013 (with definitive edition appearance maybe). But not just for how she looks, but more for who she is, how she acts. Very alive and surprisingly believable character.

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 8tkJ0aRWho would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 VKS3TsHWho would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 XfcBP0c
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wtf81293

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 11:39 pm

Xilandro wrote:
Lara from TR2013 (with definitive edition appearance maybe). But not just for how she looks, but more for who she is, how she acts. Very alive and surprisingly believable character.

Yeah I agree... she was an amazingly well-realized character in that game. I liked her in TR Legend as well, but she still looked like a doll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next