Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

problems with game environment using the G.E.C.K.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zombiekiller0215

PostSubject: problems with game environment using the G.E.C.K.   Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:02 pm

I would like to purpose a question to all you modders out there . I have recently created a garage to go along with the excellent ermestos xre cars mod and mattells addons , I have had a problem getting my followers and companions to follow me in to the garage , they stop outside the front gate and line up like there's an invisible barrier outside. I also have Nevada Skies weather mod installed and it keeps raining inside the building , I would like to post the mod for all to enjoy because I know that there aren't that many out there. However with these complications I could not give a complete mod . I would appreciate any help that you could give. Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigand231

PostSubject: Re: problems with game environment using the G.E.C.K.   Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:02 pm

Did you navmesh the area?  As for the weather, that will always happen with weather turned on.  There's not really anything you can do about it aside from turning off weather for the cell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/brigand231/
zombiekiller0215

PostSubject: Re: problems with game environment using the G.E.C.K.   Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:42 am

Thank you for the quick response and information. This is my first attempt at making my own creation and must have missed that important bit of info.How do you turn off the weather for that specific cell? I will work on the navmesh later and update my progress.Thanks again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigand231

PostSubject: Re: problems with game environment using the G.E.C.K.   Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:02 am

Honestly, I don't know. It's one of the hazards of using an exterior cell and a weather mod. That's one of the finer touches that someone like Gary62 can pull off that sets his mods apart; ha makes an interior cell behave like an exterior one in many ways so you can allow yourself to almost forget you're "inside". I wish I knew how to further help, because that's good knowledge to have.

PostSubject: Re: problems with game environment using the G.E.C.K.   Today at 1:33 pm

Back to top Go down

problems with game environment using the G.E.C.K.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1