Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarInterviewsFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
G.U.Net. 4th Anniversary
February 23rd

Fallout Screenshots Contest ends in:

Someguy2000:
More New Vegas Mods!
_
February 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

FNV through Mod Organizer 1.3.11 crash

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tru3th

PostSubject: FNV through Mod Organizer 1.3.11 crash   Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:37 pm

Yesterday I was able to launch Fallout New Vegas through Mod Organizer perfectly fine, with all of my mods running fine. After deleting unused mods to clear up space on my drive, I started to get mod popups before reaching the main menu telling me that the mod had run into issues (from Weapon Mod Menu, NVBIII, Lazarus Project, etc.) then it proceeded to freeze on a black screen. Uninstalling the mods that cause these popups just resulted in a freeze while loading the main menu. I did the usual tricks, verify integrity of game on steam, archive invalidation, lower plugin count, sort load order. Nothing worked. I ran older profiles with different mod setups, only to face more crashes. Interestingly, FNV runs fine when played through steam (so no mods through MO), but creating a modless Mod Organizer profile with vanilla settings still caused the game to crash. I have updated Mod Organizer and NVSE to the latest versions, and have looked over every avenue I could think of to resolve this issue, to no avail. Is there anyone out there who has any ideas?

Update:
It seems that something in my overwrite folder in Mod Organizer was messing everything up for me, so deleting the folder itself seems to have resolved my issue. I'll leave this post here in case anybody finds themselves with the same issue.

View user profile https://m.youtube.com/user/slim117shady/feed

FNV through Mod Organizer 1.3.11 crash

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Troubleshooting-