Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
marvel upgrades body Mask daryl boomers mandalorian commonwealth wolfenstein Reforged khan hunk Call money Superpele FCOM dead riot vault NPCs space Ryse ghoul boom machine Gear
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
FO NV Cesar legion Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
FO NV Cesar legion Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
FO NV Cesar legion Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
FO NV Cesar legion Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
FO NV Cesar legion Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
FO NV Cesar legion Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
FO NV Cesar legion Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
FO NV Cesar legion Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
FO NV Cesar legion Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
FO NV Cesar legion Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
FO NV Cesar legion Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
FO NV Cesar legion Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
FO NV Cesar legion Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
FO NV Cesar legion Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
FO NV Cesar legion Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
FO NV Cesar legion Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
FO NV Cesar legion Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
FO NV Cesar legion Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
FO NV Cesar legion Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
FO NV Cesar legion Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

FO NV Cesar legion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Schwarzbart

Schwarzbart

FO NV Cesar legion Empty
PostSubject: FO NV Cesar legion   FO NV Cesar legion EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 4:34 pm

Hello GUN community,

Cesars legion is one of my favourite factions to see in NV. I love the lore and the thematic behind it. The concept about a old roman structured clan in the post apocalyptic Mojave desert is just brilliant! I would like to be able to interact more with this group in FO NV, sadly it isnt possible in the vanilla game....
What do you guys think about Cesars legion and would you like it to see in an upcoming Fallout ?
Btw, are there any decent mods to enhance the gameplay when it comes to Cesars legion, so that you can probaly join or interact properly with it.

With kind regards

Schwarzbart
Back to top Go down
Judge Redd

Judge Redd

FO NV Cesar legion Empty
PostSubject: Re: FO NV Cesar legion   FO NV Cesar legion EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 5:14 pm

Heres the list:

I would like to see the Legion Return under the leadership of another man posing as an emperor. Were it me writing it, I would say Ozymandias. As he is known to be one of the greatest. However, I wouldnt mind seeing Nero, or Caligula the mad emperor take over. 
However, I wouldnt want a weak legion. I want to see one of greater strength than that of the one we see in the mojave. I think that would be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down

FO NV Cesar legion Empty
PostSubject: Re: FO NV Cesar legion   FO NV Cesar legion EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 5:43 pm

I think if we do ever see a continuation to New Vegas, the Legion would be more closer to Fiends or Khans in size and influence. A more unique raider gang with several questlines that deal with them finding a new identity, since it's too big to crumble overnight.

Another idea could be mining Van Buren ideas and makeover it into Hounds of Hecate, with female leadership and males as cannon fodder. Sort of a twist of the previous power dynamic.

EDIT: Also give them cars!
Back to top Go down
Last Cascade

Last Cascade

Character sheet
Name: Watkins
Faction: Brotherhood Of Steel
Level: 13

FO NV Cesar legion Empty
PostSubject: Re: FO NV Cesar legion   FO NV Cesar legion EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm

ZombieRedNeck wrote:
Heres the list:

Let's not forget "Respectful Legion", this mod stops the regular Legionnaries from calling you names when you are Liked, Accepted or Idolized with the Legion.
Also comes with an optional plugin, which allows you to fight in the arena if you are playing a female character.

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/50389/?

pecos1

pecos1

Character sheet
Name: Mean Sonofagun
Faction: Caesar's Legion
Level: Super Mutant Legionary

FO NV Cesar legion Empty
PostSubject: Re: FO NV Cesar legion   FO NV Cesar legion EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 7:30 am

I personally love the idea of Caesar's Legion as a faction too Smile

I would love to see them in an upcoming Fallout game, but depending on where the next game would take place and what FNV ending is canon, then most likely they would not make a significant appearance.

Though in FNV, I think it would be an interesting idea if once you became closely associated with Caesar's Legion, you could then make a change in the values and beliefs they have that are corrupt and pretty morally wrong (Ex: the use of slaves, and the discrimination of women in the Legion)

FNV does a great job at giving meaning and resolve behind every faction, group, or area, but I feel the vanilla game could have given a little more of that behind the Legion. In my opinion it would be interesting to not only make the Legion look like complete monsters (which to be fair they kinda are XD), but to also put more personal reasons and ideals within the Legion that aren't simply conquering, enslaving, and killing. This would make them a more attractive faction for people who have at least spoken to people or seen inside the Legion.

Awe, True to Caesar fellow Legionaries Sword Man
Back to top Go down
kylorenismat

kylorenismat

Character sheet
Name: Kylo ren
Faction: Knights of Ren
Level: Supreme leader

FO NV Cesar legion Empty
PostSubject: Re: FO NV Cesar legion   FO NV Cesar legion EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 6:39 pm

Caesar's legion is one of my favorite factions in fallout and what i enjoy even more about it is how they have this whole roman empire atheistic. one of my favorite characters is from that faction legate lanius was his name. he reminded me of bane from batman except wearing this cool roman armor.
Back to top Go down
acostsan

acostsan

Character sheet
Name: Cross
Faction: Brotherhood Of Steel
Level: 22

FO NV Cesar legion Empty
PostSubject: Re: FO NV Cesar legion   FO NV Cesar legion EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 10:41 pm

Reviving the Roman Empire in the post-apocalipse is not a bad idea. It just needs more sophisticated people,less brutes,and a new emperor.

The Caesar has marked you for death, and the Legion obeys! Ready yourself for battle!
Back to top Go down
Visible Earth

Visible Earth

Character sheet
Name: Jak
Faction: Fiends
Level: 18

FO NV Cesar legion Empty
PostSubject: Re: FO NV Cesar legion   FO NV Cesar legion EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 12:41 am

The next game should be set in Arizona. Fallout's lore is like the mythology of Westerns, except backwards. The protagonists are always heading further east on a new cyberpunk, post-apocalyptic frontier.

The most interesting place to go would be east of Hoover Dam. We'd get to see crumbling Legion territory (I'm just gonna assume that the Legion is defeated in New Vegas) and with that a wonderful desert playground to explore full of untamed mutants and the wonderfully alien society of Legion settlements. This is a protectorate world. The tribes have been eliminated (though maybe some may come back depending on characters like Ulysses) slavery, both of an indentured and institutionalised nature exists in a big way. Of the people living in more "civilised" settlements who were brought into the Legion's realm of influence without being massacred, who is profiting from being under Legion control? Women are generally subjugated, though many of the older women will remember a time when they had more freedom (would be an interesting detail to explore). The Legion hierarchy's collapse would be interesting to see and discuss. What would the more independently-minded Frumentarii do? Who would the soldiers rally around? Is Caesar still alive? Is Lanius? Plus there's all the weird Van Buren stuff that could be re-purposed into the game world.

So yeah, colour me interested in seeing more Legion content.

FO NV Cesar legion GqUKuf0
Back to top Go down
yarknot

yarknot

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

FO NV Cesar legion Empty
PostSubject: Re: FO NV Cesar legion   FO NV Cesar legion EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 5:09 am

ZombieRedNeck wrote:
Heres the list:

I would like to see the Legion Return under the leadership of another man posing as an emperor. Were it me writing it, I would say Ozymandias. As he is known to be one of the greatest. However, I wouldnt mind seeing Nero, or Caligula the mad emperor take over. 
However, I wouldnt want a weak legion. I want to see one of greater strength than that of the one we see in the mojave. I think that would be pretty cool.

As many times as I have sided with the Legion in NV I never thought of what would come next for them in the same way you have. I absolutely love the idea of a new Legion leader ditching just the "Caesar" title, and representing a specific roman figure, altough it is obvious the Caesar in NV is supposed to Julias Caesar. You're Idea for Ozmandias is great, I would also love either Nero or Titus, although thats may be unlikely with the emperor from Skyrim being named Titus. I'm not sure whether that would affect their decisions on naming lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FO NV Cesar legion Empty
PostSubject: Re: FO NV Cesar legion   FO NV Cesar legion Empty

Back to top Go down

FO NV Cesar legion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1