Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

CalendarCalendar

Share | 

FO NV Cesar legion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Schwarzbart

PostSubject: FO NV Cesar legion   Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:34 pm

Hello GUN community,

Cesars legion is one of my favourite factions to see in NV. I love the lore and the thematic behind it. The concept about a old roman structured clan in the post apocalyptic Mojave desert is just brilliant! I would like to be able to interact more with this group in FO NV, sadly it isnt possible in the vanilla game....
What do you guys think about Cesars legion and would you like it to see in an upcoming Fallout ?
Btw, are there any decent mods to enhance the gameplay when it comes to Cesars legion, so that you can probaly join or interact properly with it.

With kind regards

Schwarzbart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZombieRedNeck

PostSubject: Re: FO NV Cesar legion   Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:14 pm

Heres the list:

I would like to see the Legion Return under the leadership of another man posing as an emperor. Were it me writing it, I would say Ozymandias. As he is known to be one of the greatest. However, I wouldnt mind seeing Nero, or Caligula the mad emperor take over. 
However, I wouldnt want a weak legion. I want to see one of greater strength than that of the one we see in the mojave. I think that would be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superpele

PostSubject: Re: FO NV Cesar legion   Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:43 pm

I think if we do ever see a continuation to New Vegas, the Legion would be more closer to Fiends or Khans in size and influence. A more unique raider gang with several questlines that deal with them finding a new identity, since it's too big to crumble overnight.

Another idea could be mining Van Buren ideas and makeover it into Hounds of Hecate, with female leadership and males as cannon fodder. Sort of a twist of the previous power dynamic.

EDIT: Also give them cars!

Last Cascade

Character sheet
Name: Leia
Faction: Caesar's Legion
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: FO NV Cesar legion   Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm

@ZombieRedNeck wrote:
Heres the list:

Let's not forget "Respectful Legion", this mod stops the regular Legionnaries from calling you names when you are Liked, Accepted or Idolized with the Legion.
Also comes with an optional plugin, which allows you to fight in the arena if you are playing a female character.

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/50389/?

"When I lay it on, come get to play it on."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pecos1

Character sheet
Name: Mean Sonofagun
Faction: Caesar's Legion
Level: Super Mutant Legionary

PostSubject: Re: FO NV Cesar legion   Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:30 am

I personally love the idea of Caesar's Legion as a faction too Smile

I would love to see them in an upcoming Fallout game, but depending on where the next game would take place and what FNV ending is canon, then most likely they would not make a significant appearance.

Though in FNV, I think it would be an interesting idea if once you became closely associated with Caesar's Legion, you could then make a change in the values and beliefs they have that are corrupt and pretty morally wrong (Ex: the use of slaves, and the discrimination of women in the Legion)

FNV does a great job at giving meaning and resolve behind every faction, group, or area, but I feel the vanilla game could have given a little more of that behind the Legion. In my opinion it would be interesting to not only make the Legion look like complete monsters (which to be fair they kinda are XD), but to also put more personal reasons and ideals within the Legion that aren't simply conquering, enslaving, and killing. This would make them a more attractive faction for people who have at least spoken to people or seen inside the Legion.

Awe, True to Caesar fellow Legionaries Sword Man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FO NV Cesar legion   

Back to top Go down

FO NV Cesar legion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1