Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
hunk riot space khan marvel Gear boom money mandalorian boomers ghoul FCOM Reforged Ryse daryl dead Call NPCs wolfenstein upgrades vault machine Mask commonwealth body Superpele
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
{HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
{HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
{HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
{HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
{HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
{HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
{HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
{HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
{HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
{HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
{HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
{HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
{HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
{HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
{HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
{HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
{HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
{HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
{HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
{HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

{HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PrinceMinus

PrinceMinus

Character sheet
Name: Thing Inventor Inventor
Faction: The Thing Masters
Level: 1

{HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB Empty
PostSubject: {HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB   {HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 2:16 pm

Hello, I've had a slight issue with my game ever since I've used Jay's ENB, but I've had this problem in the past before and I don't exactly remembered how to fix it, with other ENB's.

Let's dive into the problem, just edited skin textures, glow reddish indoors/in an interior. Now, I definitely know that the ENB causes the visual problem, and I'm pretty sure it's because of the edited skin textures (through mods such as Robert's Body, NVR 3, etc...) If anyone can have a fix for this or has some insight please let me know, it'll be appreciated. Also to note, I use ILO.
Back to top Go down
SaucyMacygver

SaucyMacygver

PostSubject: Re: {HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB   {HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 4:00 am

I have the same problem with nevada enb. Not sure what causes it but it happens indoors and is a sudden shift. I've found that in the enb editor menu (shift+enter) sometimes, if I'm outside and during the daytime, the "use effects" tab is unchecked. I'll check that and it will fix itself. But I would rather find a permanent fix.

EDIT/UPDATE: Try disabling the steam overlay. If that doesn't work it's likely a conflict between the enb and sweetfx.
Back to top Go down
DefiantPunk

DefiantPunk

PostSubject: Re: {HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB   {HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 2:41 pm

Not trying to dig up an old thread, but I can't find anyone else on the internet having the glowing skin problem and I find it very annoying. If any of you have find a fix, could you please post it? I'm dying for any answer here...
Back to top Go down
sandtwister200

sandtwister200

Character sheet
Name: Raul Alfonso Tejada
Faction: Black Mountain
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: {HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB   {HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 8:56 am

Indeed it is a really annoying issue and it still happens with me, I am using the Arizona ENB and when I have a textured daedric sword from Oblivion (red and black textures mainly present) the whole thing glows really bad. I will have a play around with the settings of the shader window and see if that changes anything.

PrinceMinus

PrinceMinus

Character sheet
Name: Thing Inventor Inventor
Faction: The Thing Masters
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: {HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB   {HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 4:56 pm

Two years later. The packaged ENB weather usually causes it more drastically. While I was a fan of ENB at that time, it's just unbearable to deal with all the issues it has. The "Realistic HDR lighting" weather mod is my personal choice now. Inside of interiors while using an ENB is where it's incredibly noticeable with direct lighting making the redness intense. For me, there was no other solution other than tweaking the [ADAPATION] and the [ENVIRONMENT] settings in enbseries.ini.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB   {HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB Empty

Back to top Go down

{HELP}{FNV} Red Glowing Skin Textures Interior With ENB

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1