Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
riot Call wolfenstein upgrades money mandalorian hunk machine daryl Gear ghoul boom dead Mask Superpele FCOM space Ryse boomers khan marvel vault Reforged NPCs commonwealth body
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
|Excerpt| "Mad Men" from "The Forgotten Song" Emptyby ZedraxStereo Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
|Excerpt| "Mad Men" from "The Forgotten Song" Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
|Excerpt| "Mad Men" from "The Forgotten Song" Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
|Excerpt| "Mad Men" from "The Forgotten Song" Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
|Excerpt| "Mad Men" from "The Forgotten Song" Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
|Excerpt| "Mad Men" from "The Forgotten Song" Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
|Excerpt| "Mad Men" from "The Forgotten Song" Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
|Excerpt| "Mad Men" from "The Forgotten Song" Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
|Excerpt| "Mad Men" from "The Forgotten Song" Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
|Excerpt| "Mad Men" from "The Forgotten Song" Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
|Excerpt| "Mad Men" from "The Forgotten Song" Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
|Excerpt| "Mad Men" from "The Forgotten Song" Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
|Excerpt| "Mad Men" from "The Forgotten Song" Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
|Excerpt| "Mad Men" from "The Forgotten Song" Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
|Excerpt| "Mad Men" from "The Forgotten Song" Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
|Excerpt| "Mad Men" from "The Forgotten Song" Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
|Excerpt| "Mad Men" from "The Forgotten Song" Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
|Excerpt| "Mad Men" from "The Forgotten Song" Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
|Excerpt| "Mad Men" from "The Forgotten Song" Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
|Excerpt| "Mad Men" from "The Forgotten Song" Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

|Excerpt| "Mad Men" from "The Forgotten Song"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Screw4ff

Screw4ff

Character sheet
Name: Red Crow
Faction: A Lonely boy
Level: The amount of times Aarius has changed his profile pic

|Excerpt| "Mad Men" from "The Forgotten Song" Empty
PostSubject: |Excerpt| "Mad Men" from "The Forgotten Song"   |Excerpt| "Mad Men" from "The Forgotten Song" EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 6:58 pm

The knocking of a Madman, not uncommon in these troubled times. Madmen, that was, not so much the knocking in areas as secluded as this.  Indeed, even when they were present, Madmen would rather take to shouting and thrashing. They would, regardless of intention, take to breaking many things and bringing about great disturbances and anger. They would, indeed, find themselves causing enough disturbance and anger until their shouting and thrashing was ended by another: permanently.

In times of trouble Madmen were to be expected, but times had been troubled for so long now, so, so painfully long. So long, in fact, had Tameren known Madmen and troubled times that he had begun to wonder which came first.

Perhaps they weren't exclusive to each other? Perhaps days had never known peace? Perhaps men had always had minds made of fire? Perhaps, even Tameren, had always been as mad as he was now? "Perhaps" was put to a great many things. The answers did not always matter, and rarely would one stumble upon one. The questions, however, those were the fires that burned in men's minds and made mad the merry.

---------------------------------------------------------

Felt like posting a short little excerpt from a story I'm writing since I've been gone for a while. I've been really busy but I'm gonna try and post here more, so tell me if you'd like to see more excerpts like this.

|Excerpt| "Mad Men" from "The Forgotten Song"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1