Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Gear ghoul Reforged mandalorian commonwealth marvel body dead boomers NPCs daryl Superpele machine riot boom khan wolfenstein Call Ryse upgrades space money hunk Mask FCOM vault
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Which faction do you want to come back? - Page 2 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Which faction do you want to come back? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Which faction do you want to come back? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Which faction do you want to come back? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Which faction do you want to come back? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Which faction do you want to come back? - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Which faction do you want to come back? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Which faction do you want to come back? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Which faction do you want to come back? - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Which faction do you want to come back? - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Which faction do you want to come back? - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Which faction do you want to come back? - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Which faction do you want to come back? - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Which faction do you want to come back? - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Which faction do you want to come back? - Page 2 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Which faction do you want to come back? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Which faction do you want to come back? - Page 2 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Which faction do you want to come back? - Page 2 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Which faction do you want to come back? - Page 2 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Which faction do you want to come back? - Page 2 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Which faction do you want to come back?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
calscks

calscks

Character sheet
Name: calscks
Faction: Brotherhood of Food
Level: 99

Which faction do you want to come back? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which faction do you want to come back?   Which faction do you want to come back? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 9:05 am

annex77 wrote:
I would love to see the Enclave make a triumphant return. When I saw leaked images of vertibirds in FO4 I was so excited....only to be let down when they were not in the game.
ooooh same, i really want Enclave to return into FO4 (failed) or the next fallout and tell the BoS that they've failed. i was expecting there would be some information about enclave around the commonwealth but....nope except for one dialogue.
Back to top Go down
GhostFire

GhostFire

Character sheet
Name: Volknet AI
Faction: Foehn Revolt
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Which faction do you want to come back?   Which faction do you want to come back? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 11:02 am

Probably a joinable Enclave faction in the next Fallout, or even NCR once more.

Enclave might be or should be powerful in the next Fallout, they're reorganized. But their role isn't changed.
And NCR should be really powerful, that could confront Enclave. I really think if the next Fallout had factions like NCR and Enclave it would be 50/50 battle unless a real sh*t ass character helps one faction. Eitherway i like to see those two factions return.
Back to top Go down
guan12

guan12

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which faction do you want to come back?   Which faction do you want to come back? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 11:09 am

Personally I would definitely wish to see the Enclave making their comeback after being defeated by the Brotherhood of Steel in the Capital Wasteland. Like the Galactic Empire from Star Wars, the remnants that managed to escape the devastation on the Air Base hid underground for decades only to return in full force in whichever region Bethesda decide to set their new game in.

Just imagine:
- Powerful fleet of airships, we mustn't forget that the Prydwen was constructed using materials found at Adams Air Force Base
- Vertibirds, this definitely would be in the Enclave's arsenal of transport and weapons of mass destruction

Only to find that the NCR is standing in their way after expanding their territory from New Vegas at their attempt to re-create, redefine America itself.

I seem to have lost a Penny.
Back to top Go down
Seminole Gamer

Seminole Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Which faction do you want to come back?   Which faction do you want to come back? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 2:42 pm

Either the Legion or the Enclave. I really like villains in the Fallout games for some reason.

Chinpoko117

PostSubject: Re: Which faction do you want to come back?   Which faction do you want to come back? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 2:59 pm

In spite of wanting the Enclave to become the Paris Hilton of villains in Fallout, I certainly wouldn't mind seeing the faction return one day, perhaps in Chicago where they have been mentioned to have a small sector residing there.

Now it could be that the Enclave that were there are already long gone by the time EDE passed through but it's always a possibility. A possibility I wouldn't mind seeing explored.

PostSubject: Re: Which faction do you want to come back?   Which faction do you want to come back? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which faction do you want to come back?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2