Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
khan space commonwealth mandalorian ghoul money NPCs Ryse wolfenstein hunk Call body riot dead daryl boomers FCOM Gear Reforged Mask marvel machine vault boom Superpele upgrades
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Favorite creature in the series?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ahyuser001

ahyuser001

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite creature in the series?   Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 4:30 am

Wanamingo.

Damnit, why did you guys have to die out.

Will there be enough Dakka?
Back to top Go down
thinkforme

thinkforme

PostSubject: Re: Favorite creature in the series?   Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 5:19 am

I'd probably say death claws because they can always be a challenge but since other have said that I will spice it up with aliens. The fallout 3 mothership zeta dlc was memorable and a cool experience as it was different from anything you saw in the capital wasteland. Sad they didn't show up more in Fallout 4 or NV.
Back to top Go down
Memeio_Canoli

Memeio_Canoli

PostSubject: Re: Favorite creature in the series?   Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 5:30 am

My personal favorite are the deathclaws
Back to top Go down
darkstyler

darkstyler

PostSubject: Re: Favorite creature in the series?   Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 5:35 am

Deathclaws, with no doubt, they are freaking killing machines.

Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 Sig-1214Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 Bande-21Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 Bande-22Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 Bande-23Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 Bande-24Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 Bande-25
Back to top Go down
https://www.gunetwork.org/t16839-tutorial-on-how-to-mod-your-hea
Tyls

Tyls

Character sheet
Name: Madwolf
Faction: Independant
Level: Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Favorite creature in the series?   Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 5:44 am

I have to say most of them but the Mutant Bestiary ( I know it's more a categorie than a creature ) is the most iconic. I loved the first Fallout for that. The first time I left the Vault 13 I didn't know what mutated nightmare the wasteland could bring to me.

gunner9213

PostSubject: Re: Favorite creature in the series?   Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 3:44 am

I still remember the first time i saw a deathclaw... "What in the fuck" *dead*

Back to top Go down
Calder_Wren

Calder_Wren

PostSubject: Re: Favorite creature in the series?   Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 3:44 pm

Definitely a death claw. I remember being afraid to travel too far north in fallout 3 because of them. My jaw hit the floor the first time one of them picked me up in my power armor and tossed me across the road in fallout 4.
Back to top Go down
Visible Earth

Visible Earth

Character sheet
Name: Jak
Faction: Fiends
Level: 18

PostSubject: Re: Favorite creature in the series?   Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 7:12 pm

Cazadores, because I'm a masochist.

Nightstalkers, because they're adorable.

Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 GqUKuf0
Back to top Go down
TheRatDragon

TheRatDragon

Character sheet
Name: Matthew
Faction: USMC
Level: Applicant

PostSubject: Re: Favorite creature in the series?   Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 10:27 pm

It's gotta be those weird creatures, what are they called? Wanamingos, fucking hilarious as hell! I have them in my FNV TTW modded game, and everytime I'm in either wasteland, I'll see them run across a highway and ambush a bunch of raiders or NCR and the way they run is just freaking hilarious.

In all honesty though, my favorite before the Wanamingos has to be the Geckos, when I first played FNV, on the road to Primm, I saw that stupid run the geckos make and goddamn is it hilarious to see them chase after a radscorpion or take down a human NPC as a gang, but they get scary as you go further east so my dislike for them grew and so did the number of times I'd take one of their heads or their limbs.

Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 Tenor
Back to top Go down
stoobygacks

stoobygacks

Character sheet
Name: Stooby of the Gacks
Faction: New California Republic
Level: FL360

PostSubject: Re: Favorite creature in the series?   Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 11:56 pm

I really like deathclaws. Sure they are hard to kill, and kill you easily, and haunt your dreams, but they are intelligent, and even formed a community in a vault. So you can't help but have a soft spot for a creature that is the combination between a lizard and a wolf.

Back to top Go down
DenyingBody

DenyingBody

Character sheet
Name: Vaden Sayran
Faction: Morag Tong
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Favorite creature in the series?   Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 3:04 am

I'd have to go with Wanamingos as well. Out of all the creatures I can think of in the Fallout series, they are simply the most alien. They're so bizarre and mysterious looking, that I think it really adds to the fear of running into one.

@TheRatDragon
You know, I've been playing New Vegas since the day it was released, and in all that time i'd never seen a gecko swim, until a couple days ago. And.. oh boy. That had to have been the funniest looking thing in all of New Vegas. It swam as a gecko probably would. But seeing it in game was just fantastically hilarious.

Calder_Wren

Calder_Wren

PostSubject: Re: Favorite creature in the series?   Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 4:44 pm

TheRatDragon wrote:
In all honesty though, my favorite before the Wanamingos has to be the Geckos, when I first played FNV, on the road to Primm, I saw that stupid run the geckos make and goddamn is it hilarious to see them chase after a radscorpion or take down a human NPC as a gang, but they get scary as you go further east so my dislike for them grew and so did the number of times I'd take one of their heads or their limbs.

I can’t believe I forgot about those guys. It’s been such a long time since I played New Vegas. I think it might be time to add it to my to do list.
Back to top Go down
Diego Javier Noguera Rico

PostSubject: Re: Favorite creature in the series?   Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 8:00 pm

Cassadors are just so nice and deadly, always love that gaming adrenaline rush you get once you see one flying towards you on low levels.
Back to top Go down
paypa11

paypa11

PostSubject: Re: Favorite creature in the series?   Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:15 pm

Super Mutants , nothing was more interesting then having to fight a Super Mutant with a Gatling laser just felt like they belonged in fallout.
Back to top Go down
The Rabid Dog

The Rabid Dog

Character sheet
Name: Niko
Faction: Myself
Level: Over 9000 Chromosomes

PostSubject: Re: Favorite creature in the series?   Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 11:54 pm

@Diego Javier Noguera Rico it's "Cazadores" in plural, since "Cazador" is the spanish for "Hunter"

My favourites are the Centaurs, it's just creepy to know how they were made and what are they made of.
The Ghouls, my favourite one is Raul Tejada, they're very interesting beings, specially the older ones, since they can live centuries(obviously drinking and eating like normal living beings, btw fuck you bethesda) they have great stories to tell.

And the good ol' Muties, from the smartest to the dumbest, all of them are a tough enemy and the friendly ones are always awesome to interact, i remember when i played fallout 2, in Marcus former town called Broken Hills, there was this mutant that you could talk and bet him to play armwrestling, if you hadn't enough strenght he wins and then preceeds to have sex with your character lol, you even wake up with a ball gag in you inventory. closed eyes smile aaah the good old days.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite creature in the series?   Favorite creature in the series? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite creature in the series?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2