Info Panel

Calendar Calendar

Favorite Side Character(s) from any game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Favorite Side Character(s) from any game.

Post by sgtrock31 on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:16 pm

I always love the side characters, most of my favorites i wish were companions. Some of them would make great companions too i'm sure.
My all time favorite will always be private halford from fallout new vegas. His character i can just relate to on a level as he truly seems like a normal guy in a shitty situation who can do the right thing or look out for himself and it just always felt so real for me. Even though his story is so short it just was the best for me.
Always love to make honorable mentions as well. No-Bark, wish he would've taken me on commie ghost hunting adventure.
sgtrock31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Side Character(s) from any game.

Post by Corvo on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:30 pm

Herbert "Daring" Dashwood. The guy has his own humorous radio show on GNR and is pretty much the only Tenpenny Tower resident who isn't bigoted towards ghouls. He's a cool guy and half of the reason why I kill the ghouls in the Tenpenny Tower side quest instead of letting them kill the residents.

Character sheet
Name: Corvo
Faction:
Level: Colonial

View user profile https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Back to top Go down

Post by sgtrock31 on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:38 pm

@Corvo wrote:Herbert "Daring" Dashwood. The guy has his own humorous radio show on GNR and is pretty much the only Tenpenny Tower resident who isn't bigoted towards ghouls. He's a cool guy and half of the reason why I kill the ghouls in the Tenpenny Tower side quest instead of letting them kill the residents.

Always had that dilemma with that quest in Fo3. Everyone was basically an asshole. On the other hand you know the ghoul betrays the people of tenpenny tower and has them all killed anyways. I normally balance it out by helping the ghouls and just never going back and pretending i don't know the truth.
sgtrock31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaRGW56 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:27 am

Markus (the supermutant).

His backstory is simple, and I sort of wish they expanded his story a bit more, but forming a town full of Supermutants and Nightkins who were trying to re-introduce themselves to civil society was something nice to see in a wasteland full of death lol
DeltaRGW56

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RangerGUN on Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:36 am

No-Bark. The things he says just makes me laugh "they want to fly rocker to the moon and draw a Lenin face".

Character sheet
Name: Connor
Faction: Yes Man
Level: 50

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5M7SmqSLkPA7pufjgV00Vw?view_as

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top