Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarInterviewsFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
G.U.Net. 4th Anniversary
February 23rd

Fallout Screenshots Contest ends in:

Someguy2000:
More New Vegas Mods!
_
February 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

hunting shotgun weird flipping texture?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ichigo Tiger White Tiger

PostSubject: hunting shotgun weird flipping texture?   Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:02 am

hello Gunner's!! sorry 4 butting in, can someone help me with this problem, & what should I do to solve it? I recorded a video for it so you may see what actually happen.

please don't mind the " dislike & subscribe " in the video, it was for my small youtube channel I do in free time, I forgot to turn it off.thank you in advance for the trouble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
quicksilver500

PostSubject: Re: hunting shotgun weird flipping texture?   Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:05 pm

your first person animations are making your characters right hand clip into your head, you need to either replace them, change your fov, or move the sighting node in the mesh file forward enough that it doesn't clip anymore b0ss Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichigo Tiger White Tiger

PostSubject: Re: hunting shotgun weird flipping texture?   Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:48 pm

@"quicksilver500" thank you kind Sir! so yeah maybe its my fov fault actually, I just delete the both .ini fiiles since its kinda messed up a bit. get them to default state & its okay now. thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
quicksilver500

PostSubject: Re: hunting shotgun weird flipping texture?   Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:10 pm

@Ichigo Tiger White Tiger FOV is governed by the .ini files so yeah that's what the problem was Smile Glad to hear it's sorted. Props on the video as an explanation, makes it way easier to troubleshoot stuff, especially seeing as it had nothing to do with the textures like you thought TongueTril
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichigo Tiger White Tiger

PostSubject: Re: hunting shotgun weird flipping texture?   Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:24 am

@quicksilver500 hey man, do you know what causing player character stuck, freeze can't move, can't fire or holster weapon, can't open pipboy after throwing an explosive weapon like frag grenade, gas bomb or fire weapon? if you throw it far far away from the radius blast, it won't make you freeze. but anything that deal fire damage at you & get hit by grenade blast will cause player character stuck freeze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
quicksilver500

PostSubject: Re: hunting shotgun weird flipping texture?   Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:04 pm

No idea mate, sounds like a mod conflict. Do you have anything that affects explosions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichigo Tiger White Tiger

PostSubject: Re: hunting shotgun weird flipping texture?   Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:44 pm

@quicksilver500 I'm not quite sure, but here my load order

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hunting shotgun weird flipping texture?   

Back to top Go down

hunting shotgun weird flipping texture?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Troubleshooting-