Info Panel

Calendar Calendar

Fallout Screenshots XII

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fallout Screenshots XII

Post by Cpt.Rex on Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:57 am

Since the Fallout Screenshots XI topic has reached almost 1000 posts (the limit before it breaks off automatically), the GUN staff considered better to preemptively start a new iteration of this popular outlet of gameplay pictures.

The rules are the same as from the other fallout screenshot topics. if you're new to this place please read them before you post in this topic.

1. Every post here has to contain one or more screenshots from your Fallout game.
If you want to ask someone: "what mod is that?"
to compliment: "hey, X, that's a great picture"
or to suggest: "you should disable the hud or use this mod..."
Only do so if you have at least one other screenshot of your own to post.
Make sure it is a screenshot from your own game, not made by another person.

Feedback to screenshots is encouraged, but you must adjoin your own screenshot/s of your own in the same post, so that the feedback may be reciprocated, so that the topic's purpose stays true. Keep things going, play it forward.

This rule has been implemented to prevent spam or random discussions clogging up the SCREENSHOTS topic, in the detriment of actual SCREENSHOTS.

Sanction for not respecting this rule, therefore failing to post your own screenshot in your comment, is -1 reputation point from staff and, potentially but not regulated, additional -1 reputation votes from other members of the site.

Addendum: VIDEOS are to be posted in this topic:
http://www.gunetwork.org/t4243-fallout-videos
If you have screenshots and a matching video from the same session or showcasing the same thing, you may include the video here as well, but generally, all videos of Fallout games should be posted in the Fallout VIDEOS topic.
Screenshots for Screenshots, Videos for Videos.

This is due to increasing number of videos in between the screenshots, and serves to give videos more focus in their own sticky topic.

Sanction for not respecting this rule will be the immediate removal of your video, or splitting off the post from here and inclusion of it to the Videos topic, with a potential -1 rep from staff. We're not here to clean up after you, but to guide the community towards a proper, harmonized, efficient order.

2. Use Spoiler tags to prevent page stretching.
There's a small notepad button in your available tools here with a smaller yellow caution sign with an exclamation mark ( ! ) in it
Clicking it generates spoiler brackets: [spoiler] and [ /spoiler]
in between these brackets you include your pictures, even if they are thumbnails or full direct links.

This rule has been imposed to prevent unnecessary scrolling, vertically and especially horizontally, for people with smaller screen resolutions than that of the screenshots and for people who have already seen those screenshots before.

Sanction for not respecting this rule, therefore failing to properly implement the toggle-able spoiler feature, is -1 reputation point from staff and, potentially but not regulated, additional -1 reputation votes from other members of the site. Your post will be fixed by staff.

3. Learn how to host images before posting in this topic:
a) capture an ingame screenshot by either using the "Print Screen" button, the Steam screen-capture feature, the ENB screenshot hotkey or other programs such as Fraps.
Make sure they are not .bmp. They should be .jpg, .jpeg, .png or .gif
b) upload the resulted images to an image host such as imagebam.com , imgbox.com , imgur.com , or other similar sites.
c) copy the automatically generated BB-Codes from either of these sites, or the direct links. It is preferable to use Thumbnails rather than Full Size pics.
d) whichever you choose, make sure they have brackets around the link that ends either in .jpg, .jpeg, .png or .gif
e) don't forget the spoiler brackets!

IT SHOULD LOOK SOMETHING LIKE THIS

Code:
  [img]imagelink.jpg[/img]
      [spoiler="image title here"][img]imagelink.png[/img][/spoiler]
      [spoiler][img]imagelink.gif[/img][/spoiler]

Sanction for not respecting this rule, therefore failing to properly post an image as instructed or with similar results, is -1 reputation point from staff and, potentially but not regulated, additional -1 reputation votes from other members of the site. Your post will be fixed by staff.

4. Use words alongside your screenshots
If you won't provide any feedback to any of the previous screenshots posted by others before you, at least try to include a small description of your own screenshots in your post.

Sanction for not respecting this rule, therefore failing to include words along side your screenshot, is -1 reputation point from staff and, potentially but not regulated, additional -1 reputation votes from other members of the site. Staff will not edit your post for you, you'll have to do it yourself.

5. Do not double post!
If nobody else has posted after your last post and you forgot to say something or want to add a new screenshot, EDIT your previous post.
To be clear:
Do not make two (or more) posts in a row in a short time period because you can edit your previous post to add what you wanted to have added without clogging the topic.

Sanction for not respecting this rule, therefore making two or more posts in a row in a short period of time, is -1 reputation point from staff and, potentially but not regulated, additional -1 reputation votes from other members of the site. Staff will merge the two (or more) posts.

We understand sometimes the internet connection may hiccup and cause you to accidentally double-post. You need to edit your duplicate and mention there's been such an accident and the staff will fix it. Staff will not sanction you for this, but other forum members might if it's not fixed quickly.

6. As far as image content is concerned, respect the following limits:

a. no simulation of sex/intercourse/coitus (kissing is allowed)
b. no pubic parts/genitals
c. no naked bewbs (side-boob, underboob or cleavage are allowed)
d. no slaughtering of children or cute puppies or kittens
e. nothing with defecation or urination simulation/pose or results thereof

Sanction for not respecting these limitations is BANishment from GUN, either temporary or permanent. Illegal images will be removed by staff.

7. Do not share private or restricted mods
If you are asked about a mod you've shown in a screenshot and you want to answer with a link, make sure the author released the mod publicly, and if not, mention it's not publicly released and that the mod requires certain permissions/access to be acquired. Do not share other people's mods from the restricted sections or mods you've been given privately without express permission.

Sanction for not respecting this rule, therefore posting a link to someone else's privately shared mod is BANishment from GUN, either temporary or permanent. Link will be removed by staff.

I hope the rules are pretty clear and easy to understand

I am looking foreward to see your screenshots,

many greetings
Rex
Cpt.Rex

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fallout Screenshots XII

Post by SentinelHunter on Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:18 am

Finally decided to get back into Fallout 4 to try some of the new mods that came out since I last played.

Death Trooper walking through radiation clouds:

Jedi heading up the lift to Libertalia:

Rex traversing the Umbar- Wasteland fog:

Sorry about the "Activate Windows" in the screenshots. Been in a rough patch financially for a little while so I haven't had the chance to buy Windows for my current PC.

Character sheet
Name: Darth Caste
Faction: Sith Empire
Level: 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt.Rex on Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:35 am

@SentinelHunter
nice shots, glad you found the way to the new topic. keep up the nice work Wink

some new shots from me too..
Spoiler:
Cpt.Rex

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor Slyther on Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:55 pm

Just one quick shot for this Halloween special. More are on the way.:

Do not send me PMs for download links in terms of my mods. You will not receive a response, so don't bother. Wait until they are published. Thank you.
Emperor Slyther

Character sheet
Name: Slytheron
Faction: STAG / ADF
Level: ???

View user profile http://s13.zifboards.com/DarkNetSK

Back to top Go down

Post by PikaSalt on Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:58 pm

Just a shot of my character activating Liberty Prime.
Spoiler:

Character sheet
Name: PikaSalt
Faction: NCR
Level: 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Noblesse- on Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:39 am

"When the walls come tumbling down, when you lose everything you have, you always have family. And your family always has a tribe."
- Joshua Graham
DUST Playthrough. From the humble beginnings to minimum equipment standing in front of Understone's entrance, to venturing into the perils of Zion.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Noblesse- on Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt.Rex on Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:10 am

Like father, like son....
Spoiler:
Cpt.Rex

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichigo Tiger White Tiger on Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:51 am

Lone Enclave Remnants got a job guarding the FlakSharpnel gun store in Rivet City!!
Spoiler:
Ichigo Tiger White Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fidller on Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:25 am

Just wandering the wastes

Spoiler:

Character sheet
Name: Hu-mungus
Faction: NCR
Level: 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torki on Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:27 am

The thumbs are messed up

Spoiler:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade-Norsch on Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:23 pm

Happy Halloween, here's a bunch of stuff I have been making/working on.

Spoiler:
[img]

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor Slyther on Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:00 am

Moar, 'late' uhhh,,, Halloween-ish,,, pics? Make of 'em what you will. Loving the works of the Solid Project btw...

You've invaded the wrong planet, Grineer...:

**After a veeeery enthusiastic walk in the woods...**

Grineer Lancer (1) : Am hu seehing khuings? (Am I seeing things?!)

Shadow : Y'all came to the wrong neighborhood, mo'fucka!

Grineer Lancer (1) : Tenno SKUM!!!

Shadow : Nope. Wrong answah! Ain't no Tenno. But I'm MUCH worse...

Shadow : Where dafuq' you think you're goin'? Show's not ovah 'till it's ovah!

Shadow : Les'see why Clem'y akimbos 'dese...

Shadow : RATATATATATATATAT! You DED...

Shadow : Always said 'dem Grineers need a gud' taste of their own medicin'... Shiiiet, brutha'! Get 'dis mo'fuckin' doc down 'ere. ON SECOND THOUGHT,,, let' em bleed n' die...

Shadow : Yo, lioness! Whut's your kill count at, sistah?

The carnage continues...:

Shadow Aryll : YOU REALLY NEED TO ASK?!?
Shadow(comm) : Sounds like you's havin' fun...

**Vor has called for backup**

Vor : I have no quarrel with you strangers! The Tenno are MINE! Back off, or the Queens will see you as an enemy!

Shadow Aryll : Who do you think called us in for reinforcements? But of course you would want super soldiers serving alongside the worm hag and the little 'princess', thinking your Empire is unstoppable. You just met a clash of the titans, asshole. Superpower vs. superpower. And we heard what General Ruk did with the civies on Saturn. I clearly see that as a violation of international law, and a violation of the GN civil rights treaty. You started a war, and now it's on, motherfucker. It's fucking ON...

Shadow : Yeh, you capturin' n killin' civies here on Earth, you try 'dat with us on Mars, STAG and ADF will throw ya's right into the meat grindah. You's no match for us, clone-daddy. You's thinkin' the rest of the omniverse bends to Grineer will? Get yo' head outta' your ass, Vor. The omniverse is more dark, and more fukt up than you think. Can't mess with 'dem masses like that, fucktard.
Callisto : You know? You can continue to try and kill or enslave other sleeping tenno on a daily basis, but we won't let your Queens have their ways with us either.

Vor : Fools! Grineer dominion is the only way to salvation! And you all would've been well rewarded if you bend and kneel to your masters for forgiveness!
Alucard : *Yawns* ... Is he still talking? Want me to shut 'em up for you?

Shadow Aryll : You see? What you said just only proves my point. Clash of the titans. You may study Orokin history and their treasure, but what the fuck do you know about Atlan and Zynite power COMBINED? Both the Sniperdraconian Empire and the Blackdraconian Dominion can easily crush you and your puny little queens within their two iron fingers. They have more ships than you, and their armies FAR outmatch yours. You don't stand a fucking chance against us, war criminal. Your colonies will burn, your illegal occupations to be liberated from other civilizations, and your heads will be brought to justice over the innocent lives you've taken in the past. You see, Vor? You fuck with the dragons, you're playing with fire. And I intend to pour some gasoline... And you actually, and yet voluntarily turned yourself over to the GN's Interpol on purpose. You litterly came here to face your own trial and execution sentence at the STAG tribunal and military court. You're under arrest, Vor. And you're coming with us. Or I'll take your head to the Emperor himself...

Vor : Bah! We've survived worse! If you so-called international military policemen think you can stop Grineer might, then just try to stop us! But who 'else' would the tenno's so-called 'Lotus' turn to for help? Once we've overthrown your armies and the tenno vagabonds, I will gladly take her head to the Queens myself!

Shadow Aryll : Fuck you! You're all weak and pathetic! And yet you try so hard to achieve 'immortality'. Now why is it that we've achieved it faster than you? Could've ran to us for the gift but no. You're space terrorists at it's finest. So we're gonna kill each and every one of you like the savage barbarian mongrels you are. Bullet shall be met by bullet, and blade shall be met by blade.

Alucard : Welp... Who would've saw that coming? Pussed out like a BITCH...

Shadow : 'Dat's not gunna' sit well with hubby'...
Callisto : Your Emperor's not gonna let this go unanswered. There's gonna be blood and violence alright...
Shadow : Lots o' hatin' too...

Do not send me PMs for download links in terms of my mods. You will not receive a response, so don't bother. Wait until they are published. Thank you.
Emperor Slyther

Character sheet
Name: Slytheron
Faction: STAG / ADF
Level: ???

View user profile http://s13.zifboards.com/DarkNetSK

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt.Rex on Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:53 am

@Emperor Slyther
great work as always. youre screenshots are very entertaining. thanks for showing them. keep up the nice work! Thumbs Up

some random screenshots from my gameplay...
First Order Executioner in Combat with Ghouls:

First Order Pretorian In combat:
Cpt.Rex

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guan12 on Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:20 am

Some First Order stuff, had fun blasting Super Mutants. Soon, my whole Minutemen will be equipped with the garments of the First Order.

Spoiler:

I am One but We are Many. We are the boys in White. We Aim to Please. We are the First of the last Order.
guan12

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allnarta on Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:11 pm

A few new shots from me. Smile

Spoiler:

Allnarta

Character sheet
Name: Shadd
Faction: Wastelander
Level: 49

View user profile http://allnarta.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dragbody on Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:24 pm

Nothing special. Just took a little time to play because I have too many projects stacked up right now :p

Spoiler:

dragbody

Character sheet
Name: Riddick
Faction: I bow to no man.
Level: Animal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade-Norsch on Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:59 pm

I absolutely LOVE the Pilmage ENB mod, perfect for my Survival difficulty playthtough! I also ported in the armor that Ellie wore in the Last of us. Also! If someone who knows the creation kit could help me out, how do I make an object have a set weightlimit booster upon it? I am trying to give the backpack a +30 weight capacity increase and can't figure out how.

Spoiler:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doch1987 on Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:12 pm

Been a while since i played in the snow; figured it was time to go back
spoiler:
doch1987

Character sheet
Faction:
Level: