Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

CalendarCalendar

Share | 

What is your favorite way to play Fallout games?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: What is your favorite way to play Fallout games?   Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:44 am

For me, no matter which fallout game i play, i always go with sneaky style.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corvo

Character sheet
Name: Corvo
Faction:
Level: Colonial

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite way to play Fallout games?   Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:24 pm

For 3/NV, I'm typically a scavenger and a power armored gung-ho player.

For 4, I switch it around often. My favourite way to play is split between being a gung-ho player or a stealth player, as I believe they vastly improved on stealth in FO4 (still no Dishonored-like gameplay, but it's getting better), and the gunplay in Fallout 4 also vastly improved.

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite way to play Fallout games?   Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:52 pm

For Fallout 3 I've really like to play as a scavenger around the wastes, while in NV I'm more of a heroic ranger. Then for Fallout 4 I like to play as a community leader building up settlements and trying to make the wasteland right in a way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ritualclarity

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite way to play Fallout games?   Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:38 pm

Whatever new ways I can come up with to play. Fallout is such an OLD GAME lol. I need variety Wink
Eventually it has been sooooo very long since I played a particular way, it becomes somewhat new.

Thank god that there are modders creating content for the game, some of them are still creating content for the game. They make the difference with such an aged game.

Waiting for Frontier to come out so that I have something massive and new to play... I'll have to call in sick when that happens... *cough* *cough* lol

maccrawinthejaw

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite way to play Fallout games?   Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:38 pm

Mods, first and foremost. Never play Fallout or Skyrim without mods.

As for how I play in Fallout, particularly 4, I play somewhere between a selfless hero who doesn't accept rewards and tries to resolve matters peacefully and a murderous, mentally-unhinged slaughter machine who takes sadistic pleasure from killing things that threaten myself, my friends, and innocent people. I'm somewhat like a Predator in that if I see you holding a gun and I ascertain you to be a threat, you're as good as dead, but I don't kill unarmed people or civilians, though I'm far from above trying to bribe them into paying me up front as well as stealing from them if there's something they have that I want.

"There is always another way! ...Unless that is the only other way.
"Well, this'll be tricky to explain to the next of kin: good news, he's not technically dead; bad news is, he's turned into a mushroom."
"That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me."
-"That's the nicest thing I've ever said to anyone, including my wife."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iug

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite way to play Fallout games?   Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:53 pm

I enjoy Role-playing as Characters from cartoons,shows,films or other games,like for example,Kratos,Agent 47,Gordon Freeman,Master Chief,King Leonidas,et cetera.
Besides that,I too am fond of a Stealth run on any of the Fallout games,albeit they don't bear the greatest Stealth mechanics,it's always fun to cross around the Wastelands and feel like a Ninja or a Secret Agent.
Also,I use plenty of cheats and modifications,even on my first gameplay,mostly to help Role-playing

xCyR4x

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite way to play Fallout games?   Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:21 pm

For the first playthroughs, I'm usually the good guy, who wants to make everything better for everyone, but It gets kinda boring after much time, so I experiment with my other characters, try out situations and quests, that I didn't do.

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Kaiser Atlas
Faction: No gods, no masters.
Level: My Own

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite way to play Fallout games?   Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:13 pm

By making as many "evil" acts as possible....

Im basically a raider warlord... Whoops

Banner and Avatar made by Star - ''Star's Workshop''
“If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, Baffle them with your bullshit.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IRORIEH

Character sheet
Name: Booker
Faction: The highest bidder
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite way to play Fallout games?   Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:48 pm

Wandering merc/bounty hunter.

It makes the game a lot more fun to play as a neutral wanderer, just trying to survive. It feels like you're a part of the world, rather than a godly saint from the Vault, or the worlds luckiest courier.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RangerGUN

Character sheet
Name: Connor
Faction: Yes Man
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite way to play Fallout games?   Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:38 pm

For every playthrough, I play as the hero that, essentially, the Mojave deserves. Doing all of the good things in the game to be a good person, even helping a stupid child get their teddy bear back, twice!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite way to play Fallout games?   

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite way to play Fallout games?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1