Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
ghoul hunk space upgrades riot Gear FCOM wolfenstein khan daryl Mask Call machine marvel boom dead money Ryse Reforged vault commonwealth NPCs body Superpele mandalorian boomers
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 10:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 1:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
veserade

veserade

What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:34 am

What do you think Fallout 4 must have?
Back to top Go down
Undeadsewer

Undeadsewer

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:37 am

For the most part, I would want to keep mod support and add sprinting similar to Skyrim in my definite wish list. I would mind any other mechanics as long as it's not overdone or ruins the game by any means. TongueTril

Back to top Go down
smilymc

smilymc

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:26 am

a lot less crashes and bugs, plus being able to drive vehicles
Back to top Go down
bandana5444

bandana5444

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:35 am

Vehicles, It would be cool if they let you create and customize your vehicles from scratch, and made it so you could ride around the wasteland shooting up raiders mad max style Very Happy , but knowing Bethesda it's probably not a top priority Sad
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Character sheet
Name: Slan
Faction: Futadroids
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:42 am

For the damn dev's to learn a thing or two from the modding community! I mean have you seen some of their games in vanilla form? Atrocious and ugly, but thanks to modding they are slowly, key word "Slowly" starting to catch on that people who play their games have better skills then their own. I just hope fallout 4 looks beautiful and adopts A TON of things that the modder's have showcased and they are smart enough to implement into their own game. Better textures, weather, more variety in weapons and modifications for those weapons, a more dynamic leveling system like skyrims. But to be fair Bethesda and Obsidian try their best but they need to learn a thing or 50 from the community. It's a little embarrassing when an amateur makes your game look 4 times better ALONE than 25 dev's could all together.

Last edited by DiamondDogVS on Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bill Williamson

Bill Williamson

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:45 am

As long as they don't dumb it down for those console peasants it'll be fine.

bandana5444

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:56 am

DiamondDogVS wrote:
For the damn dev's to learn a thing or two from the modding community! I mean have you seen some of their games in vanilla form? Atrocious and ugly, but thanks to modding they are slowly, key word "Slowly" starting to catch on that people who play their games have better skills then their own. I just hope fallout 4 looks beautiful and adopts A TON of things that the modder's have showcased and they are smart enough to implement into their own game. Better textures, weather, more variety in weapons and modifications for those weapons, a more dynamic leveling system like skyrims. But to be fair Bethesda and Obsidian try their best but they need to learn a thing or 50 from the community. It's a little embarrassing when an amateur makes your game look 4 times better ALONE than 25 dev's could all together.

True, I was so disappointed when I saw the variety of creatures in the game, the monster mod added so many new enemies that made exploring the wasteland more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
TheLoneSurvivor

TheLoneSurvivor

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:13 pm

It should have The bigger stronger factions such as brotherhood and enclave, Upgrading armour abilities. Gas masks (Large varities) Gripping story like fallout 3, More realistic weapons such as Ak-47s
and M4s, better weapon upgrades like grenade launchers cars like humvees for brotherhood and ncr and for raiders there cars will be bloody and have bodies on there cars, it should have metros or stalkers feel so that your afraid whats waiting around every corner

axShifty

axShifty

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:22 pm

Proper Super a mutant weapons, drop the puny hunting rifles.

Give power armor a more "Powered" look.

More NPC's aswell, half the time it feels dead, 3 not that much, but New Vegas needed more NPC's.

Less loading screens. enough said there.

More dogs.

I like dogs.

- Omar Bradley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 2:27 pm

A proper PC version of the game, above all else. Otherwise, this stuff:

Proper dual wielding (got this in Skyrim, so expecting it in FO4)

Shadows for everything, not just characters.

More craft-able weapons.

More ambient dialogue. It seems like the only time NPCs have a lot to say is if they're relevant to a quest.

Back to top Go down
noodles1976

noodles1976

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 3:14 pm

Tesvixen wrote:
A proper PC version of the game, above all else.

This exactly...make the game optimized for PC users, release the reduced quality console ports and keep everybody happy.

I'm just hoping that 90% of the bugs are resolved before the game ships...less work for the modders to correct for Bethesda!

N~dles

bandana5444

bandana5444

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 3:28 pm

noodles1976 wrote:
Tesvixen wrote:
A proper PC version of the game, above all else.

This exactly...make the game optimized for PC users, release the reduced quality console ports and keep everybody happy.

I'm just hoping that 90% of the bugs are resolved before the game ships...less work for the modders to correct for Bethesda!

N~dles

This is what scares me, I'm afraid they are going to prioritize on making the console and PC versions equal, as if they didn't so many ps\xbox player would complain, hopefully they don't release it on ps3\360 or were really in trouble.
Back to top Go down
noodles1976

noodles1976

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 3:47 pm

Well bandana, the old PC vs Console Gamers troll-fest of which is better is going to happen no matter what a developer does. It will probably be shipped as a console priority title, as that's where most of the profit is going to come from. I'm not going to hate on Bethesda for it, but it would be nice if they would throw us PC people a bone with Fallout "Next"...at least something more than a HD texture pack d/l.

N~dles

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 4:12 pm

That's true for many games, No0dles, but the PC version of Skyrim actually outsold either of the console versions, and by a large margin from what was said.

So hopefully Bethesda considers that before shoveling us another half-assed port... and before pulling any more bullshit like the Xbox DLC exclusivity.
Back to top Go down
JeKoCZ

JeKoCZ

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 4:22 pm

Guys, we are forgetting the obvious.

We need more bugs. Maybe a $10 'Bugs DLC' that includes even more bugs.

Anything else you suggested is just irrelevant.

https://www.youtube.com/0xXGrOuNdZeRoXx0
noodles1976

noodles1976

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 4:35 pm

@ Tesvixen - I was unaware that Skyrim PC outsold consoles, but that does make sense looking back on it. It's ironic that Skyrim was a console priority title and PC was more popular!

@ JeKoCZ - lol...I agree. If my Bethesda game isn't crashing every 5 minutes, then there's something wrong...needs more bugs! closed eyes smile

N~dles

axelx101

axelx101

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 4:47 pm

for fallout for i would kinda like more jury rigged mods to add to weapons giving it that badlands kinda look to them, more armor with face wraps would be awesome and some heavy power armor foot prints making it really feel your like a walking space marine.
Back to top Go down
bandana5444

bandana5444

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 4:47 pm

noodles1976 wrote:
Well bandana, the old PC vs Console Gamers troll-fest of which is better is going to happen no matter what a developer does. It will probably be shipped as a console priority title, as that's where most of the profit is going to come from. I'm not going to hate on Bethesda for it, but it would be nice if they would throw us PC people a bone with Fallout "Next"...at least something more than a HD texture pack d/l.

N~dles

True, but with steam being as big as it is now you'd think they would try and focus on the PC version of it a bit more, I'd feel selfish wishing they would give the PC version priority, but it wouldn't hurt to put some extra effort into where the series started
Back to top Go down
PhaleNader

PhaleNader

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 9:49 pm

It must have Obsidian as it's developer. Honestly Bethesda should just let them develop all games for the Fallout series while they stick to TES.
Back to top Go down
failboy1998

failboy1998

Location : don't have a location too busy saving the world with my badass nano suit

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 10:10 pm

must have cooler guns and armor an fallout 3 story ahhaahha and a bigger more mysterius wastland

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next