Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
space Reforged Gear Call machine body wolfenstein mandalorian dead ghoul Ryse marvel Mask boom boomers khan FCOM NPCs commonwealth money upgrades vault hunk riot daryl Superpele
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The creation club isn't really a succes is it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Doctor_Leon

Doctor_Leon

The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The creation club isn't really a succes is it.   The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 3:19 pm

isn't it possible to use CK to make those mods available ?
I realy like the gauss rifle of FO3/NV but that CC a big nope
Back to top Go down
mild96

mild96

PostSubject: Re: The creation club isn't really a succes is it.   The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 3:57 pm

https://f4.reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/6wqpsp/creation_club_content_that_is_already_available/

everything in CC already has a free, in most cases superior, alternative.
Back to top Go down
MagicalPlatypus7

MagicalPlatypus7

PostSubject: Re: The creation club isn't really a succes is it.   The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 4:23 pm

Yeah and it was leaked they they're going to use Doom praetor suit that wappedel extracted and put in Fallout, they got no shame, CC is going to be a huge fail , especially on pc.
Back to top Go down
tuxek

tuxek

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The creation club isn't really a succes is it.   The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 5:33 pm

So the forcibly downloading assets is really bad and reading some stuff you have to say makes me really worried.
I'm just gonna play a little game.
I assume the worst.

So think of this and then don't sleep tonight.

What if Bethesda takes action.
They make sure you don't get to download the assets automatically anymore.
They make sure you can't get the assets with BAE by consulting legal charges.
They ensure the creation kit isn't able to edit any of the mods by further editing and restricting it and voila. They may kill the mod community for fallout 4 like Rockstar tried.

I know this is just a giant piece of bull I removed from my behind to frighten people but what if they even did one of these.

And to be fair. While most people believe modders shouldn't expect to be compensated for their work because modding has never been about making money and instead about improving the game by your own hands.
I still would like modders to be compensated.

Mostly the best way they could do this is bundling bethesda dlc with mods and pay the modders a fair share.

Imagine if the CC got released with Far Harbor and by paying, say a Far Harbor ultimate edition or season pass ultimate edition you get some mods with it.
Say you bought the wasteland workshop dlc and you got homemaker along with it.

These mods would still be free for all but atleast you feel like your extra 5 euro wouldn't matter that much.

But making the game even bigger forcibly for people who already find it annoying having to use mod orginazer to optimize their game isn't helping.

It may just be our fault for never donation to modders on the nexus.
I'm not really a rich person so mostly when I spend 10 euro's nowadays its on a game bundle and I don't really think about donating some to, say Someguy2000 for allowing me to put an extra 5 to 10 hours into New Vegas.

But indeed paying $5 on a retexture for some goddamn beds in the settlement system isn't what anyone would want.

-Julius Caesar

Q: Can you teach me how to rig? - A: Perhaps this will help:
Back to top Go down
Heisenberg

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The creation club isn't really a succes is it.   The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 5:39 pm

We should have acted.
They are already here.
The Bethesda Press Conference told of their return.
Their defeat, was merely a delay.
Until the time after Fallout 4 was released.
When the modding community would spill their own blood.
But no one wanted to believe.
Believe they even existed.
And when the truth finally dawned...
It dawned in paid mods!
Back to top Go down
Moonlightbae

Moonlightbae

Character sheet
Name: Litney Houston
Faction: Heartbreak Kids
Level: BadKenzClub aka FRESHER THAN YOU

PostSubject: Re: The creation club isn't really a succes is it.   The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 7:12 pm

Maaaaan this thread, looking more and more like a subreddit for Fallout or some shit. A1 job fellas, A1 job.

https://www.taylorswift.com/
ChuBBies1

ChuBBies1

Character sheet
Name: I'll think of one later
Faction: Uh, myself?
Level: Level? I don't need no stinking level!

PostSubject: Re: The creation club isn't really a succes is it.   The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 8:16 pm

The only type of gamer I can think that this would be beneficial to is PS4 players since it would be supported by Bethesda, but even then... the prices. Yikes! Don't get me wrong, some of the creation club's, (uh... content? not mods? doesn't matter) is cool and I'd defiantly would use if it weren't for one thing... the prices... ugh. Most of the items on there I would never pay the price they are asking. If these items were about 1 or 2 dollars, maybe but you have to shell out $8 for the smallest pack. I can't really even play any games as of right now so I'm not as upset as I could be, but it's still not a good move on Bethesda's part.

IRORIEH

Character sheet
Name: Booker
Faction: The highest bidder
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: The creation club isn't really a succes is it.   The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 8:47 pm

Well, 100 free credits is nice, until you realise that affords you nothing. The only thing I'd considered buying is the Hellfire Armour (which I now have anyway thanks to talented modders DogtoothCG and Unoctium) and the Gauss Rifle, which is 400. To buy more credits, the cheapest option is to buy 750 credits for £6. Considering the Gauss Rifle is 400 credits that's a price tag of about £3, which isn't egregious, but the idea of roping people into buying credits to make purchases is a shoddy tactic. It ensures you inevitably make more money, because no all the credits will be spent as the credits available are not equivalent to a single item. I'd prefer to pay for the rifle straight up, and I have no issue paying, provided the money is used to support content creators, but this tactic, which has been employed by plenty of online services, (like Xbox live) is just something that leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It's a gesture that is less generous than it seems. I see no reason to spend nearly the same amount of money I could go out and but a meal for buying redeemable credit points, that are actually pretty much a scalping tactic. It's poorly executed. I hope they just swap to a one off payment system rather than credits.

Back to top Go down
54yeggan

54yeggan

Character sheet
Name: Courier 6
Faction: Independant Merc
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: The creation club isn't really a succes is it.   The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 10:25 pm

I have to say so far I really don't like the idea of Creation Club. Bethesda basically brought back paid mods and monetized it with their own currency system instead, similar to Origin points or Uplay uPoints... Sorry for the bad comparison, feel free to flame me for this, but that's way I see it, sadly.

However, I still will continue to support content creators and the work they do, I just don't believe in the tactic they're currently using, however beneficial it might be to Beth/Creators of mods right now.

So for a one-word description: Unsettling.

PikaSalt

Character sheet
Name: PikaSalt
Faction: NCR
Level: 20

PostSubject: Re: The creation club isn't really a succes is it.   The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 10:40 pm

The update broke my fallout 4 install, Xbox users' mods aren't working, and the prices are ridiculous! I was initially waiting to reserve my opinion on the whole matter, but this catastrophe that bethesda softworks threw out into the public is just madness! I'm glad that bethesda is attempting to find a way to support content creators, but the creation club or anything similar to it IS NOT the solution.

tuxek

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The creation club isn't really a succes is it.   The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 10:49 pm

I'm just affraid how many points the first actual good mod will be.

Also if anyone wants some extra context the youtuber juicehead made a few videos showcasing the available mods and comparing them to nexus counterparts.
The nexus counterparts win by a mile though.

You know those 100 credits will earn you a pipboy or power armour retexture.
Just laughable.

-Julius Caesar

Q: Can you teach me how to rig? - A: Perhaps this will help:
Back to top Go down
botanicbubbles

botanicbubbles

PostSubject: Re: The creation club isn't really a succes is it.   The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 12:50 am

The creation club is paid mods and microtransactions rolled up into one horrible package. I can't see Creation Club surviving the next couple of weeks, but it's painfully clear the people calling the shots at bethesda have no idea what they're doing.

TheRatDragon

Character sheet
Name: Matthew
Faction: USMC
Level: Applicant

PostSubject: Re: The creation club isn't really a succes is it.   The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 2:39 am

They tried this sh*t once and failed and they are gonna fail again. When will they learn we just don't want f****** paid mods? I hope after they pull this stuff back, they'll give it out for free and STOP this once and for all. Micro-transactions or not. We don't want paid mods. We understand DLC, but mods, nope. Sorry Bethesda, don't do this a third time. You guys already make tons of money. Now you're just getting greedy.

The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 Tenor
Back to top Go down
TheIpodk9

TheIpodk9

PostSubject: Re: The creation club isn't really a succes is it.   The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 3:40 am

Player147proman wrote:
Yeah, I laughed my ass off when I saw the archives were in the folder already and we can just rebuild the mod for free.

God I hate this creation club idea, it's so stupid.

Not to sound like a noob, but what I've done is repacked all of the BA2's files from the original CC mods and put them into CreationClubShite - Main.ba2 and CreationClubShite - Textures.ba2 . After this I created a blank ESP in CK labeled CreationClubShite. From my knowledge this should work but obviously doesnt. How would you do it?
Back to top Go down
GhostOfBabu

GhostOfBabu

PostSubject: Re: The creation club isn't really a succes is it.   The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 7:22 am

Speaking of being able to rebuild the mods.... Could anyone help me do that? Mainly just for the Prey outfit, honestly. I've extracted all of the files from the archives for it but i'm unsure as to what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Xehonort

Xehonort

PostSubject: Re: The creation club isn't really a succes is it.   The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 7:40 am

The prey suit has left arm issues due to the pipboy of you remove it or use the pippad the left arm looks deformed.

The Chinese stealth suit also has issues with the hands clipping through the arms. Go figure they'd charge us extra for these armors. The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 20170811
The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 20170812
Back to top Go down
GhostOfBabu

GhostOfBabu

PostSubject: Re: The creation club isn't really a succes is it.   The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 7:44 am

@"Xehonort", I'm using a regular pip-boy. I got your PM but I was unable to reply due to the fact that I haven't posted enough to be able to use that feature.
Back to top Go down
Xehonort

Xehonort

PostSubject: Re: The creation club isn't really a succes is it.   The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 8:14 am

Oh ok with the pipboy the armor doesn't look to bad. Without tho sheesh. I have an esp for it. But also the chinese stealth suit in the same esp.
Back to top Go down
TheIpodk9

TheIpodk9

PostSubject: Re: The creation club isn't really a succes is it.   The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 7:21 pm

@"Xehonort" could you send me how to do it aswell? I've repacked all the archives from the CC mods and put them into the Textures and Main BA2 files, but I dont know what to do afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Old-Shep

Old-Shep

PostSubject: Re: The creation club isn't really a succes is it.   The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 8:41 pm

If would work well If say one good quality armor mod was about 50p at most. Then a lot more people would be more interested in paying and the modders would probably end up getting more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The creation club isn't really a succes is it.   The creation club isn't really a succes is it. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The creation club isn't really a succes is it.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next