Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
khan wolfenstein machine vault money space hunk Reforged upgrades NPCs ghoul FCOM Call mandalorian Ryse boom Superpele body dead daryl Gear commonwealth marvel Mask boomers riot
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3) Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3) Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3) Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3) Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3) Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3) Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3) Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3) Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3) Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3) Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3) Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3) Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3) Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3) Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3) Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3) Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3) Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3) Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3) Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3) Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CaptainGhost

CaptainGhost

Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3) Empty
PostSubject: Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3)   Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 8:51 pm

Personally I prefer a mix of the the two. I like the FO4 sentry bot and the diversity of the protectrons but the Deathclaw from FNV looks much more menacing, I like the diversity of mirelurks but I hate that they left out the FNV mirelurk (or FO3 king mirelurk), Supermutants could use a mix between the FO3 and FO4, pretty sure that the ghouls got a SIGNIFICANT downgrade in the scary look factor in FO4 but they nailed the movement,and as for the mole rats..let's just say they aren't so cute anymore

What about you?
Back to top Go down
Heisenberg

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3)   Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 9:33 pm

I personally have no gripes with the Fallout 4 enemies but I do think that a lot of the vanilla armor in Fallout 4 sucked in comparison to the FO3/FNV armor. Even the raider armor in FO3/FNV looked better than in Fallout 4.

Fallout 4 does have really nice armors too like how they expanded upon the Power Armor and made the Vault Suits look more true to the classic vault suits, and even added some ridiculous armors like the Nuka Girl armor and the dresses that even the males could wear without them turning into suits, but unfortunately for the most part the FO4 armor looked boring and uninteresting.

For the wasteland textures I did prefer Fallout 3's post apocalyptic look in comparison to the dusty textures of FNV and the barren boring textures of Fallout 4.
Back to top Go down
Banewrath

Banewrath

PostSubject: Re: Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3)   Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 9:39 pm

I actually think the ghouls look better in 4. In the past games they looked melty and now they resemble humans more I think. I like the old deathclaws better though. The new ones look like dinosaurs. I`m torn between the molerats. I like both. The old style is my favorite though.

All in all I like the models in fo4 better. With the upgraded engine they put more detail into the models and textures and I think they look great. They did a nice job.
Back to top Go down
xKiwil

xKiwil

Character sheet
Name: Lil Kiwi
Faction: NCR
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3)   Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 9:48 pm

Banewrath wrote:
I actually think the ghouls look better in 4. In the past games they looked melty and now they resemble humans more I think. I like the old deathclaws better though. The new ones look like dinosaurs. I`m torn between the molerats. I like both. The old style is my favorite though.

All in all I like the models in fo4 better. With the upgraded engine they put more detail into the models and textures and I think they look great. They did a nice job.

Ghouls, ghouls. I can't agree enough with this. The first time I played Fallout 4 and I encountered a ghoul, I think I about sh*t my britches. They are more terrifying and annoying to kill. In 3 and NV, they just kinda waddled towards you and their models weren't as spooky. Resembled more of a zombie, which... they kind of are.

As for the Deathclaws, oh boy. I prefer 3 and New Vegas, models. Specially the Deathclaw Matriarch. But I won't say the ones in Fallout 4 aren't terrifying at all, cause they most certainly are.

Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3) Untitl10
Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.”
J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings
Back to top Go down
Wertologist

Wertologist

PostSubject: Re: Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3)   Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 9:58 pm

I really dislike the FO4 Nuka Cola bottles. They just look so flashy for what is just a bottle of soda. Hell, I just dislike how they treated Nuka Cola in general. The vending machines used to have anywhere from 1-4 bottles, but in 4 they have 0-1. Those Nuka Cola Machines just look horrible as well. They look horribly inefficient. The compartment to hold the soda only has enough room for like 2 at once. No idea what the rest of the machine is meant for other than coolant, but that wouldn't take a whole big ass machine to do.

I agree that deathclaws looked better in 3/NV and some of the armors look a bit goofy in 4. I actually like the 4 feral ghouls though. They look more "realistic" if that's a term that can be applied to Fallout. In 3/NV, they didn't really look menacing. I considered them very ugly looking and the fact that nearly every feral ghoul looked the same was tiresome. In 4 they look more like zombies and I like that.

Haven't seen mirelurks in 4 yet so I can't comment.
Back to top Go down
CaptainGhost

CaptainGhost

PostSubject: Re: Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3)   Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3) EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 2:14 pm

Completely agree on the NC machines
They built a giant machine to hold 8 bottles AT MOST
For the ghouls i agree they look more like zombies in FO4 and I already mentioned the movement but the FNV and FO3 ones were much more 'ghoulish'
But the FO4 ones were pretty good nonetheless
Back to top Go down
Chase Gunnufsen

Chase Gunnufsen

Location : California, land of traffic tickets and shattered dreams.

Character sheet
Name: Chase
Faction: *Gulps Hard* History Major
Level: Who Wants to Know?

PostSubject: Re: Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3)   Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3) EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 11:55 pm

I liked the FO4 ghouls and Robots way better, the Mirelurks actually looked threating rather than plastic figurines. However with that said, I can't help but agree that a lot of the FO4 Vanilla armors are lackluster. The Raider armor just looked silly. What's your opinions on the new Power Armor and the whole Fusion Core Retcon?

PostSubject: Re: Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3)   Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3) Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Models Do you prefer? (FNV FO4 FO3)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1