Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarInterviewsFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
G.U.Net. 4th Anniversary
February 23rd

Someguy2000:
More New Vegas Mods!
_
February 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Worst NPC/Companion of all time?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
dragbody

Character sheet
Name: Riddick
Faction: I bow to no man.
Level: Animal

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:47 pm

I think it's funny how so many NPCs/companions are listed here and they are all viable contenders for the title of worst :p

For me:

Fallout 3 - Moira is genuinely annoying. She's overly contrived and her design is ugly to boot. Finishing her quest is tough because you just want her to shut up and get to the point.

Fallout NV - Fantastic or Swanick. These are both worthless characters that make you want to shoot them on sight rather than hear their voice. Tabitha running away with her robot lover is also a giant eye roll.

Fallout 4 - No contest and I'm far from the first to name him. Preston Garvey, a.k.a., the Jar Jar Binks of the Fallout franchise. You can't get away from him, you never want to hear what he has to say, and you always want him to die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZombieRedNeck

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:15 am

Fallout 4- Has to be Preston. The guy is so annoying that even when you get to his rather interesting background story, the damage is done and you just cant forget that hes going to remind you that someone else needs your help. 

Fallout 3 - Midea in the Pitt. Look, I get shes a slave and that she doenst just trust anyone, but for god sake werhner trusted you, she should too the second she discovers you just voluntarily enslaved yourself for her people. I mean, letting you know what the cure was and being maybe a little bit oless of a bitch to you would be a great improvement on her character in my opinion. Once again I realist that she is a slave and wants FREEDOM, but come on. Show a little concern and patience for the guy whose risking his life to save you. 

New Vegas- Honestly Swanick. I found him annoying on all counts. From the very first moment I met him. In fact I shot him in the head after our very first encounter, and have done so every time since (with the exception of my my pacifist playthrough). My god is he annoying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riddell26

Character sheet
Name: Commander Doom
Faction: Grand Army of The Republic
Level: 0-3

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Today at 7:56 am

Easily Preston he is just so irritating. Ive started slaughtering settlers when he sends me to "help" them. I do this to teach him a lesson, while he rots helplessly in the cell I moved him to under the ocean.

"They grow up loyal to the Republic, or they don't grow up at all."
―Alpha-17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   

Back to top Go down

Worst NPC/Companion of all time?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Discussion-