Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
mandalorian FCOM Call Mask body wolfenstein marvel daryl khan riot boom upgrades Reforged Gear hunk boomers Superpele ghoul machine money dead vault NPCs Ryse space commonwealth
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 10:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 1:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Worst NPC/Companion of all time?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FafnirEtherion

FafnirEtherion

Character sheet
Name: Julien
Faction: New California Republic
Level: 29

Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 4:29 am

Any companion from Fallout 3... Except Dogmeat of course XD

My mods :

Fallout New Vegas:

Skyrim:
Back to top Go down
August Underground

August Underground

Character sheet
Name: Eme
Faction: Dahmerize Me
Level: gethelp.jpeg

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 4:37 am

Strong, i hate Strong. He is so fucking annoying, all that he does is talk about eating humans and that humans are retarded. Seriously, why is he even a companion? He just says that you are stupid and wants to kill you and you're supposed to travel with him? Wtf...

ps
Fawkes was the best companion ever.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Uptoon

Uptoon

Character sheet
Name: Atom
Faction: Royal Armoured Corps
Level: Probably high

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 4:31 pm

Preston garvey. He literally dislikes everything you do, and if you don't have mods to turn off his settlement quests, then he will ask for you to help a settlement everytime you try to talk to him.

Personally, I thought that the two best companions every had to have been Boone, and Paladin Danse (Before
Spoiler for Paladin Dance's quest.:
).

ninja3883

Character sheet
Name: Studly DoRight
Faction:
Level: 27

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 1:04 am

Moira Brown, her bubble personality, the fetch quests. Her stupid body guard trying to pick a fight, also she is kind of dense.

Do a play-though one time on Fallout 3 and got Clover as a companion, could not stand the way she talks. So dumb

Runner up is Lily from FNV

Back to top Go down
Iug

Iug

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 8:47 am

ninja3883 wrote:
Moira Brown, her bubble personality, the fetch quests. Her stupid body guard trying to pick a fight, also she is kind of dense.

Come on,how could you detest Moira? She is so nice all the time,sure it's superficial charm,but it's better than most assholes out there in the Wasteland

RangerGUN

Character sheet
Name: Connor
Faction: Yes Man
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 4:18 pm

Worst companion in Fallout? Preston.... nuh said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5M7SmqSLkPA7pufjgV00Vw?view_as
Chinpoko117

Chinpoko117

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 6:10 pm

Davin or Miria from Fallout 2 were by far the worst companions I've encountered in the series. They literally do nothing but follow you around, you can't tell them to wait or dismiss them, they have poor or no fighting skills at all and they don't even level up.

"Til death do us apart" literally, since besides selling them into slavery it's the only way to get rid of your shotgun spouse/companion.

Azreg

Character sheet
Name: Cole Phelps
Faction: LAPD
Level: 14

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 4:21 pm

The crown for the most despicable NPCs hands down goes to Dermot and Saint James for human trafficking and profiting from child enslavement closely followed by Jeannie May Crawford for selling a pregnant woman to the legion, and finally Salt upon wounds.

Last edited by NeoSnow on Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noblesse-

Noblesse-

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 7:28 pm

Worst NPC in New Vegas, hmmm...Well, there is quite the list, hard to really pin-point the one that is worse than the rest when plenty are around the same level of scum. Well, in terms of those I've not seen listed yet.

Mr. Fantastic - Stop talking. Just. Stop. Talking.

Pacer - Just begging to get a shot to the face when you first meet him, whether through Birds of a Feather, or meeting with The King.

Dr. Hildern - Pompous asshole that does not give me any sense of reassurance that he won't repeat Vault 22.

The Brotherhood of Steel assholes that slaughtered the Followers in their little outpost. You dun goofed. BI

As for Companion? Hmmm... I'm gonna stretch the focus and call upon temporary companions for this one.

Depute Beagle - Spineless scumbag more than eager to let you face on the convicts by yourself.

Orris - Nobody speaks condescendingly to me nor threatens me when I've unveiled their scam as if they're in a position of power. BI

Pre-Workout

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 11:32 pm

Breadbox from Fallout 3. Someone get that man some hearing-aids.

Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 Whomst10
Back to top Go down
Mr something

Mr something

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 11:41 pm

Cait fallout 4 Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 1f62a
Back to top Go down
Tribal Raven

Tribal Raven

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: No Gods, No Masters
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 11:54 pm

Jeanie May Crawford, Fallout New Vegas Novac...

Literally SOLD a knowingly PREGNANT woman into slavery and not only got paid for the woman but ALSO for her unborn child. Hope she burns in hell

rojok2

rojok2

Character sheet
Name: Johan
Faction: New California Republic
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 12:23 am

Strong from fallout 4 is the least enjoyable companion in my opinion, his dislike of almost everything makes him a chore to bring with you.
Back to top Go down
Last Cascade

Last Cascade

Character sheet
Name: Watkins
Faction: Brotherhood Of Steel
Level: 13

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 4:01 pm

From Fallout 3, in my opinion, besides Dogmeat all suck. Even Fawkes. Dogmeat has saved me uncountable times from random Deathclaw attacks, hell, all the rest do is ":0 Butch is uncouncious", ":0 Clover is uncouncious", " :0 Sargeant Trashcan is uncouncious".
Although, it is funny that a dog is more resilient than a Robot, a Paladin in Power Armor and a Super Mutant.

From Fallout: New Vegas, I never found the usefulness of the vanilla ED-E, and his quest would often bug. On the other hand, Rex was a great companion. Again, the cyber-mutt was stupidly resilient in my game and his perk was too useful. I really liked Raul and poor Lilly and their littke quests, but I couldn't find a reason to replace Veronica or Boone with them Sad

And, Fallout 4. Each companion has their own special thing, or so they say. Cait, Piper, Nick, X6-88, Codsworth, Preston and Dogmeat always stayed with me, and I would often return to Sanctuary to switch from Cait to Piper, from X6 to Codsworth, from Nick to Preston and vice versa.

But not even for ten minutes I could stand McCready or Danse, those arrogant pricks and their attitude were the reason I installed a mod only to kick their ass, at least for McCready.
When I look at the guy, all I see is the kid he used to be in Little Lamplight.
Then I found out the reason he was in the Commonwealth, guess I limited to simply not entering his room in the Third Rail. Let those Gunners annoy him all they want.
And Danse... What's more ironic than a "tin can" being racist to other tin cans? Maybe good ole Frank Horrigan you'd say, but I didn't disliked Frank... That much.
At least not as MacCready or Danse or even that douchy Knight accompanying Danse at the Police Station. But oh well, at least Danse's reward for helping him the first time is useful af.

Last edited by Last Cascade on Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar again lol)
Back to top Go down
The Rabid Dog

The Rabid Dog

Character sheet
Name: Niko
Faction: Myself
Level: Over 9000 Chromosomes

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 4:30 pm

I'd say Moira, she's annoying as fuck (i didn't mind the firsts playthrough but the most recent was so fucking cringy listening her talking i just wanted to kill her lol, plus i hate the stupid voice actor's accent)

And as companion i'd say everyone in Fallout 3.

Tapper

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 10:31 pm

Preston Garvey hands down is the most annoying.
Back to top Go down
cordelionreaver

cordelionreaver

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 11:09 pm

Ulysses. A madman who doesn't understand symbols and hates you for failing to be omnipotent. Because somehow you were supposed to know that the Divide built their town on top a missile base and that the package who detonate the nukes.

We are meant to him seriously. He is hyped up for three DLCs and is the only antagonist in the series that we can side with and not get a nonstandard game over.
Back to top Go down
acostsan

acostsan

Character sheet
Name: Cross
Faction: Brotherhood Of Steel
Level: 22

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 10:59 am

Marcy Long.True she lost her son,but she never is nice to you after not only saving her & her husband but also giving her a home.
Back to top Go down
Screw4ff

Screw4ff

Character sheet
Name: Red Crow
Faction: A Lonely boy
Level: The amount of times Aarius has changed his profile pic

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:58 pm

I mean, objectively the worst companion in the fallout games is the Pariah Dog from FO2, which lowers your luck down to 1, meaning you will run into a SHIT TON of critical failures, killing yourself and blowing yourself up frequently. The only way to fix this is to kill the Pariah Dog, and it has a shit ton of health and runs away from you. Often forcing you to chase it down through multiple screens all while you struggle not to kill yourself because your luck is STILL 1. I have tried to do a run with the Pariah Dog before, its impossible, even with fully leveled characters, the best energy weapons, the best stats possible (not including luck, obviously), and the best power armor. You'll still blow yourself up. Worst companion. Worst.

IRORIEH

IRORIEH

Character sheet
Name: Booker
Faction: The highest bidder
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 1:09 pm

"General, I've just got news of a character that needs your hate."

Preston fucking Garvey.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst NPC/Companion of all time?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next