Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Gear marvel mandalorian Superpele Mask body daryl dead boomers Reforged NPCs upgrades vault machine money khan space hunk commonwealth boom ghoul Call FCOM riot Ryse wolfenstein
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 9:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 12:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 am

» Late Introduction
Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Horse riding in fallout???!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
A.J.

A.J.

Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse riding in fallout???!!!   Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 6:26 am

tpmmazo wrote:
This video illustrates some horse riding capabilities although I'm almost sure that this is just an armor extension of the actual player. Have a look.

For what I know, this wasn't a real solution. This is a port from Oblivion of an hibrid human + horse. You'll never see him walking, in these videos, and you'll never see other npcs, only creatures
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AnaPrrrrrr
A.J.

A.J.

PostSubject: Re: Horse riding in fallout???!!!   Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 6:29 am

MrPezza wrote:
The only way that I can realisticly see it being done is by some kind of conglomeration of some of the more recognised modders on here
The game engine still doesn't allow a stable solution. If we must look for hope, we must look in NVSE and not in modders
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AnaPrrrrrr
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
deathsand12

deathsand12

PostSubject: Re: Horse riding in fallout???!!!   Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:19 am

I would lose my shit If I could make a radroach pulled wagon. Now that would be awesome
Back to top Go down
Fuzzhie

Fuzzhie

PostSubject: Re: Horse riding in fallout???!!!   Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 2:08 am

I like the sound of a radroach drawn wagon and my "glorious" ass being drove around the strip. Id honestly pay to see it.. probably not a lot. But hey.. radroach drawn wagon.. maybe even throw a little in game lesson on how to parallel park and valets for the strip. Air Guitar

"If you have no capacity for violence then you are a healthy productive citizen, a sheep. If you have a capacity for violence and no empathy for your fellow citizens, then you have defined an aggressive sociopath, a wolf. But what if you have a capacity for violence, and a deep love for your fellow citizens? What do you have then? A sheepdog, a warrior, someone who is walking the hero's path. Someone who can walk into the heart of darkness, into the universal human phobia, and walk out unscathed. and I'm a sheepdog. I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf." -William J. Bennett
Back to top Go down
tru2caesar

tru2caesar

PostSubject: Re: Horse riding in fallout???!!!   Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 6:20 pm

It's said that Horses did not survive the great war, but to be honest, with places like New Vegas where only one bomb ever landed, I wouldn't be surprised if Horses still exist but with a more mutated form.

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: Horse riding in fallout???!!!   Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:51 pm

tpmmazo wrote:
This video illustrates some horse riding capabilities although I'm almost sure that this is just an armor extension of the actual player. Have a look.
Horse Demo in NV:
Oh and for all the lore people out there it is stated in the bible that horses were killed off by radiation after the great war. Now they are extinct.
Dinosaur Chase  

.. Maybe make a backstory with excuses like, some scientists were experimenting on horses in an underground bunker to make them twice as capable or trying to attach weapons to animals so they could try them for war purposes but the War started too early before the War or something idk.
Back to top Go down
Xxshadow1918xX

Xxshadow1918xX

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Horse riding in fallout???!!!   Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:29 pm

alonewolf003 wrote:
tpmmazo wrote:
Horse Demo in NV:
Oh and for all the lore people out there it is stated in the bible that horses were killed off by radiation after the great war. Now they are extinct.
Dinosaur Chase  

.. Maybe make a backstory with excuses like, some scientists were experimenting on horses in an underground bunker to make them twice as capable or trying to attach weapons to animals so they could try them for war purposes but the War started too early before the War or something idk.

Correct me if im wrong but I believe that there was a horse that was killed along with his owner by raiders.
Back to top Go down
John Henry Eden

John Henry Eden

PostSubject: Re: Horse riding in fallout???!!!   Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:31 pm

Hey guys! I found what you want, have fun!

illyisms Rideable Creatures for F3 And yes it includes Deathclaws!
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/3330/?

FNV port from other guy. Inculde only Brahmin and Yao Guai.
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/40897/?

And Rideable Buttercup!
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/47110/?

But it works only in 1person, you don´t get a 3person view.

About the Horse Riding: How much i know the FNV engine is an updated gamebro engine from Oblivion. It´s look like he just riped the horse data and add it to NFV.

How you can add horses to FNV:

1 Rip data from Oblivion.

2 Put data in FNV

3 ???

4 Profit!

Or we just put horse data on Buttercup.
Back to top Go down
ritualclarity

ritualclarity

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Horse riding in fallout???!!!   Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 5:29 pm

Excellent resources there John Henry.. rep+1 from me. Didn't know that mod was available.

GenJohnWilliam

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Horse riding in fallout???!!!   Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 1:13 pm

i think back in the old files or somewere on the wiki bethesda was going to have giant mole rats to ride i think not sure
Back to top Go down
John Henry Eden

John Henry Eden

PostSubject: Re: Horse riding in fallout???!!!   Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 11:49 am

@GJW Jep here it is.

F3 Version

Nexus link http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/14482

Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlwspwUDfTE

FNV Version

Nexus link http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/41625/?

Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlhIlRaW7YU

Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Horse riding in fallout???!!!   Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 12:41 pm

I found the page to a wip horse riding in FNV:

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/39399/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fnewvegas%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D39399%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Archangel-DA

PostSubject: Re: Horse riding in fallout???!!!   Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:29 pm

Not sure how lore friendly that would be, but it sounds like a great idea! Honestly I'm a little surprised a horse mod doesn't already exist yet. Or ride able anything really, you'd think that some curious modder would have wanted to ride horses or deathclaws or something after all these years since the games release but I guess not. Oh well we already have XRE Smile

Eetterinakki

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Horse riding in fallout???!!!   Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 5:42 pm

Oh damn, I wish the rideable Deathclaws were ported...

I'd have started a melee-only tribal character warlord, maybe a Great Kahn or something Vault boy Smile

MasterRahl60

MasterRahl60

PostSubject: Re: Horse riding in fallout???!!!   Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 8:17 pm

Horses would be cool as long as we leave it at that. I hope fallout 4 doesn't involve vehicles, and if it does it better be a bloody large map.
Back to top Go down
GenJohnWilliam

GenJohnWilliam

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Horse riding in fallout???!!!   Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 8:21 pm

MasterRahl60 wrote:
Horses would be cool as long as we leave it at that.  I hope fallout 4 doesn't involve vehicles, and if it does it better be a bloody large map.

when will we get to a fallout that is the entire united states! or let alone get to that tech to have a map that big
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Horse riding in fallout???!!!   Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 8:57 pm

GenJohnWilliam wrote:
MasterRahl60 wrote:
Horses would be cool as long as we leave it at that.  I hope fallout 4 doesn't involve vehicles, and if it does it better be a bloody large map.

when will we get to a fallout that is the entire united states! or let alone get to that tech to have a map that big

I'd wish the same for The Elder Scrolls, I love both TES and Fallout universe, but I'm currently focusing in Fallout.

Jacob May

Character sheet
Name: Heretic
Faction:
Level: 28

PostSubject: Re: Horse riding in fallout???!!!   Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 5:43 am

some ones done it but i dont know were to get it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2ad3o6IPMQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJs7kByBtis

Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 Mixedgifs3
I try to Always say thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showuser=5975455
DoYouEvenBan

DoYouEvenBan

PostSubject: Re: Horse riding in fallout???!!!   Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 9:43 am

I think a nice car would be better, especially for FNV. 3 and 4 though.., not so much orientated towards using a car. I personally dont like the idea of horses though. For me it would only look like a copy paste from Skyrim, and I never used horses in that game. Just my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horse riding in fallout???!!!   Horse riding in fallout???!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Horse riding in fallout???!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next