Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Reforged boom hunk machine ghoul vault Call commonwealth money Mask marvel FCOM riot mandalorian Gear Ryse Overhaul Armor NPCs boomers body khan wolfenstein daryl dead Superpele
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BLNwolf

BLNwolf

Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing.   Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 4:33 pm

Hi, as you can probably tell my name is BLNwolf.

I just thought I would pop by and show my face; in a manner of speaking. I have never really joined a forum before but I suppose there is a first time for everything. I haven't had a gaming PC for long and its not a very advanced set up, however I spend a lot of my time modding games that I've bought on steam; mostly fallout stuff. However I thought I would join to become more involved with the modding scene and maybe learn how to create my own mods if someone could steer me in the right direction.

Anyway, I love what I've seen so far and hope to see some more in the future.
Back to top Go down
RagazzoDiPlatino

RagazzoDiPlatino

Character sheet
Name:
Faction: NRC
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing.   Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 4:37 pm

Hi @BLNwolf and welcome to our GUNetwork community. Happy modding and make new friends!

Need help to finding a mod? Ask and post a screenshot here: [Skyrim] "What mod is this?"[Fallout] "What mod is this?"
Back to top Go down
Garska

Garska

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing.   Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 4:47 pm

Welcome friend, I hope this first forum experience will be the best one Very Happy

TheRatDragon

Character sheet
Name: Matthew
Faction: USMC
Level: Applicant

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing.   Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 4:54 pm

Welcome to GUN BLNWolf, I'm not new in pen, but I just introduced myself as well, and thought I could come introduce myself. I love modding games, it's something that once I started, I could never go back but I can never actually make mods, I'm not a creative person, nor an artist, so its hard for me. Hope you can pursue your passion, and maybe you might just be a legendary modder one day!

Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. Tenor
Back to top Go down
BLNwolf

BLNwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing.   Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 5:05 pm

Thank you everyone it's nice to be welcomed like this!
Back to top Go down
Wishbone452!?

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing.   Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 5:16 pm

Well wolf just stay wishful and welcome to the forum.

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Anthony
Faction: Highlanders
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing.   Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 5:49 pm

@BLNwolf ayyyy welcome to the community, i'm sure you'll love it here at GUNetwork! cowboy

Back to top Go down
bobbadan

bobbadan

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing.   Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 6:18 pm

the best advice i can give for people wanting to learn to mod especially if your looking to mod fallout games is to watch youtube video tutorials, the way ive learned modding was to watch the video's and go into the geck and recreate what they were doing in the mod. i'd watch them do one step then repeat it in the creation kit/geck, then go onto the next step. by doing this it grealy helped me learn a lot of modding stuff. so if your a newbie i'd suggest this. don't get frustrated, plus when using the geck/creation kit save often, trust me this is something you'll thank me for later, cause the can be a bit unstable, and the longer you you use it for a set period of time the more likely it willcrash and you could lost valuble data or work. The only other tip i have is to tinker around with the creation kit/geck, you can learn a lot by just messing around, you'll learn what you can and cannot do. but if your just tinkering either don't save your work, or just make a new esp file to play around with.
Back to top Go down
54yeggan

54yeggan

Character sheet
Name: Courier 6
Faction: Independant Merc
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing.   Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 11:43 pm

Welcome to Gunetwork. I hope you enjoy this forum, if you want my advice, you take your time and be patient, nothing is easy to start with, but eventually you'll find your 'Aha!" moment and everything will click.

Cheers! Hello Hats Off

BLNwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing.   Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 7:25 pm

Thank you everyone for the kind advice, I've got myself stuck in with playing around with the creation kit and started to have a go with blender to get some of the skills down. However from what I have discovered it might take me a while to create anything even remotely usable let alone useful XD.
Back to top Go down
Pickpox111

Pickpox111

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing.   Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 12:02 am

Hello BLNwolf. Welcome. Good place to start. I wish you the best buddy.

bobbadan

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing.   Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 10:21 pm

@BLNwolf, what type of stuff are you looking to create?? maybe posting what your aiming to create, somone with skills in that area can be helpful to you and give some guidance. i have madea radio mod, and a player home unscripted quest mod for fallout 4, but i can't do modeling or the more extreme stuff, and i am clueless about scripting in any form.
Back to top Go down
BLNwolf

BLNwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing.   Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 1:20 pm

@"bobbadan" My main fascination at the moment is with making new weapons I've seen quite a few detailed guides for making them in FNV but not so much for Fallout 4. But I would like to branch off into making a type of quest mod in the future.
Back to top Go down
lemon

lemon

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing.   Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 5:02 pm

Whats up dude? Happy to have you here!

I'm newer myself too, so I can understand where you're coming from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing.   Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm pretty new to this type of thing.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1