Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

CalendarCalendar

Share | 

The think tanks experiments? [FNV:OWB]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Kaiser Atlas
Faction: No gods, no masters.
Level: My Own

PostSubject: The think tanks experiments? [FNV:OWB]   Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:25 pm

So we see very little of what the think tank created due to what i assume is newer experiments either destroying them, or because of that massive explosion that destroyed some of the facility, i want to know form what we get to see in Old world blues, what kind of other things they could have created, personally i think there should be more hybrid animals they only created 2 hybrids? i mean come one surely they'd try more than just splicing coyotes and snakes, what about lobotomite and dog hybrids, like a weird fallout equivalent of a were-wolf, things like that, the Proton Axe? what about a Proton Katana (i just like lightsabers) or some kind of prototype power armor called the X-03 or some shit (seeing as remnants is X-01 and advanced is X-02, don't yall want to see what comes next?)
what about a fucking jetpack why not huh, but back the point of this post i want to know YOUR ideas, what kind of tech do you think the Big Empty's Scientist would create?

Banner made by Star - ''Star's Workshop''
“Why do we argue? Life's so fragile, a successful virus clinging to a speck of mud, suspended in endless nothing.”

Last edited by Kaiser Atlas on Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone

PostSubject: Re: The think tanks experiments? [FNV:OWB]   Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:16 pm

The cut ending to OWB gives us a pretty good idea of the fucking wild experiments the Think Tank are capable of.

Quote :
Goodsprings was crushed beneath bizarre hexcrete blocks that stacked to the sky. The inhabitants of Primm winked out, flesh-fried into X-ray silhouettes, their arms raised in surrender.

A satellite fell on Jacobstown, beaming a kaleidoscope of bright blue equations into the deranged Nightkin minds, driving some berserk, paralyzing others.

Black Mountain Radio began broadcasting a strange staccato static as hordes of giant man-eating battle Brahmin began to swarm from its peak.

Camp Searchlight became a garden of giant carnivorous plants, and the Colorado river... "shrugged" one day, drowning several communities as its contours adjusted themselves.

The Gomorrah became home to a particularly virulent vegetation-based STD that grew like a fungus within victim's genitalia until their bodies burst open like pods.

The Legion East were systematically brain-scrubbed and rebuilt so that all the inhabitants believed they were in ancient Rome... on the moon.

...and the human cattle of NCR were re-educated into believing they existed in perpetuity in a nation-wide version of someplace called "Tranquility Lane."

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The think tanks experiments? [FNV:OWB]   Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:47 pm

@Lone i do recall reading that on the Wikia it's an nice little bit if information, i was more looking for peoples own theories as well as fact

“Why do we argue? Life's so fragile, a successful virus clinging to a speck of mud, suspended in endless nothing.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChuBBies1

Character sheet
Name: I'll think of one later
Faction: Uh, myself?
Level: Level? I don't need no stinking level!

PostSubject: Re: The think tanks experiments? [FNV:OWB]   Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:40 am

Honestly the sky's the limit for those eggheads... and maybe beyond lol. These are the type of people that something completely irrelevant and make just impractical. What do I mean by that? Well just look at the Cyberdog gun. There is no need for a weapon like that to ever exist but yet it does. The Big MT. team reminds me of a crazier version of the Institute. I like to believe that they would be the first to create a synthetic life but it would never truly work... sorta like the clones of Gary.

Jacob May

Character sheet
Name: Heretic
Faction: legion of the dead
Level: 27

PostSubject: Re: The think tanks experiments? [FNV:OWB]   Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:07 am

@Kaiser Atlas you always come up with call things to think about this was a fun read thx

i try to Always say thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showuser=5975455
Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The think tanks experiments? [FNV:OWB]   Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:53 pm

@Jacob May why thank you i do try to be interesting to make up for my lack of drawing/designing or modding skill with interesting posts or mod ideas, instead

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob May

Character sheet
Name: Heretic
Faction: legion of the dead
Level: 27

PostSubject: Re: The think tanks experiments? [FNV:OWB]   Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:12 pm

well your doing a dam good job at it

i try to Always say thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showuser=5975455
Chromesthesia

PostSubject: Re: The think tanks experiments? [FNV:OWB]   Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:28 pm

Old World Blues never ceases to fail to make me laugh. So I am more open to the more stupid things they may create.

Like another version of liberty prime controlled by a completely tame brahmin brain.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The think tanks experiments? [FNV:OWB]   Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:25 pm

@Chromesthesia holy shit lol, just liberty prime sitting in a field trying to eat grass

some other ideas i have include, new hologram weaponry, Big MT made sierra madre holograms, what about hologram armor, the wearer would be invincible while it had a power source

Cyber-animals - Big mt had an abundance of Cyber-Dogs, seriously fallout where are the Cybernetic humans, (i don't mean synths, i mean humans with a robot arm or leg, or face) cyber-cazadores, ewwww

More variations of the Hazmat suit, if i recall the hazmat suit in OWB was a prototype for the sierra madre that went horribly wrong, what about advanced versions that were much, much more protective

the Think-tank scientists robot shells, put the couriers brain into a spare one of them, boom your brain as a companion

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The think tanks experiments? [FNV:OWB]   

Back to top Go down

The think tanks experiments? [FNV:OWB]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1