Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
space commonwealth ghoul mandalorian Call vault daryl boomers Gear upgrades Superpele wolfenstein Ryse boom body hunk NPCs Reforged money dead machine khan FCOM marvel Mask riot
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion. Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion. Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion. Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion. Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion. Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion. Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion. Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion. Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion. Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion. Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion. Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion. Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion. Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion. Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion. Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion. Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion. Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion. Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion. Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion. Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChuBBies1

ChuBBies1

Character sheet
Name: I'll think of one later
Faction: Uh, myself?
Level: Level? I don't need no stinking level!

Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion. Empty
PostSubject: Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion.   Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion. EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 6:15 am

My fascination with these cool weapons started when I first played New Vegas (around 2012). A friend mentioned to me that a few weapons had unique variants and I was quite intrigued. I ended up going on Youtube to watch tutorials on how to find these guns and... well I sort of developed an unhealthy obsession which required me to search the ends of the Earth( or game) to collect the guns. Those were dark day lol. Now comes the part where I ask the community on how they feel about unique weapons. Do you like finding all the weapons for your own personal collection? Maybe only the ones that are more powerful than the base game variant? Perhaps some of you just could care less? What is your favorite gun? Your least favorite? I want to see how you feel about the little beauties Smile

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Anthony
Faction: Highlanders
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion.   Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion. EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 8:01 pm

i love unique weapons they trigger my hoarder instinct, Pew Pew is an example, i tracked down every single damn sunset star cap i needed for that laser pistol, The one Unique i don't actually like is the unique .45 auto pistol, it's been shortened and i don't like that, snub noses are stupid in my opinion

Back to top Go down
ChuBBies1

ChuBBies1

Character sheet
Name: I'll think of one later
Faction: Uh, myself?
Level: Level? I don't need no stinking level!

PostSubject: Re: Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion.   Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion. EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 8:46 pm

@Kaiser Atlas Hmm, you don't like 'A Light Shining in the Darkness'? Interesting, but understandable. Guns like the Survivalist's Rifle, Dinner Bell, and the YCS 186 are my go to weapons since the pack such a punch Smile

Chinpoko117

PostSubject: Re: Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion.   Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion. EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 9:02 pm

'Li'l Devil' is my fav unique sidearm, This Machine for primary and finally Thump-Thump for when things get crowdy. And finally the Bozar just because of its class.

I didn't like the unique Varmint Rifle very much out of all of them, of all the weapons to get a unique variant its one for the crappy starter rifle you get in Goodsprings rofl.

Banewrath

PostSubject: Re: Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion.   Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion. EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 10:33 pm

For as many uniques as there in the game, I never used any of them. I never even found This Machine. That one I think I would have used though if I came across it. I always adsded in custom mesh and stuff so I mainly stuck to using those. Some of the uniques I changed to custom meshes to try and make them more unique. In the end though, I`m running around humping like 40 guns and switching between them all every 5 minutes haha.
Back to top Go down
Fury

Fury

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion.   Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion. EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 11:46 pm

I'll hoard uniques no matter the game. If it is marked unique I will keep it, no matter if it is good or bad. Usually don't use them though unless their perks/bonus is really beneficial.

Fallout uniques were always fun to just store and see them all in one container or on display. Armors that are also either unique or rare are also fun to collect. I can say the same thing about Elder Scrolls, fun to get them and throw them onto mannequins or plaques and just display (container works too).

Collecting for me also extends out of Fallout and ES, various MMOs and looter-shooters I tend to hoard unique/named items and gear that you only ever get once. Point in case Destiny, I held onto that white AR you get at the start of the game since the very start, and the first armor set you're given - still have them all too. Then there is ESO where my objective currently is to get the three unique weapons (unique names and models) for beating the main quest.

Last edited by Fury on Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Distortion

Distortion

Character sheet
Name: Distortion
Faction: of none of your damn business
Level: two fitty

PostSubject: Re: Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion.   Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion. EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:01 am

I collect unique's, even if they suck. I never sell them just because of the rarity factor. Weapons and armor alike. Can never get rid of them and never want to.

PostSubject: Re: Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion.   Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion. Empty

Back to top Go down

Unique Weapons: A Fun Little Discussion.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1