Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Best ending for FNV? (Spoilers obviously)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pingasmonkey

PostSubject: Best ending for FNV? (Spoilers obviously)   Mon 25 Aug 2014, 23:26

Hey people of VGU!
I've been asking myself this question about FNV for the longest time but I can't seem to decide which ending is more paragon, or one that is best for the Mojave. I was curious to see what endings you prefer/made more sense and why?

PostSubject: Re: Best ending for FNV? (Spoilers obviously)   Mon 25 Aug 2014, 23:38

my favorite ending:

AAA Environment Artist & Modeler, US Army Combat Vet, Full Sail University Alumni
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JaySpectacular

PostSubject: Re: Best ending for FNV? (Spoilers obviously)   Tue 26 Aug 2014, 00:20

Definitely takin over vegas.

Undeadsewer

PostSubject: Re: Best ending for FNV? (Spoilers obviously)   Tue 26 Aug 2014, 00:27

I think that helping the NCR hold back the Legion from Hoover Dam was the best ending in my opinion. The Legion would just take most of the captured and turn them into slaves. It's hard to envision yourself supervising New Vegas by yourself or the little help of others. I always do Good Karma playthroughs since I can never get the urge of doing something that will give me bad karma for some reason. TongueTril

Back to top Go down
View user profile
likeitsillegal

PostSubject: Re: Best ending for FNV? (Spoilers obviously)   Tue 26 Aug 2014, 06:35

In my opinion, House's ending. Independent Vegas requires destroying a lot of people/groups just to keep everywhere outside of Vegas from becoming raider-country; not to mention it leaves even a character like Arcade slightly disillusioned. House's ending destroys the careers of both Kimball and Oliver - two men who are the cause for pretty much every issue currently plaguing the NCR - all while booting the NCR rather peacefully and continuing to allow their citizens to flood into New Vegas as they please.

Plus, an ending where you're kept on board as a right-hand assuring the safety of Vegas for generations isn't a bad thing. House's ending slides just butter me up with all the talk of House's gratitude and pride in the Courier, too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unsavory

PostSubject: Re: Best ending for FNV? (Spoilers obviously)   Tue 26 Aug 2014, 07:10

Personally I fell it's the Independent ending. Vegas remaining free. Although there are problems, like the courier being capable of actually ruling Vegas. and those mentioned above. I like House's ending as well. It feels like his heart was in the right place, but he's sadly lost sight of things. Well in the end as long as the greedy little NCR does not get their paws on Vegas and the Legion is kept away all is good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eetterinakki

PostSubject: Re: Best ending for FNV? (Spoilers obviously)   Tue 26 Aug 2014, 10:49

The House ending or Wild Card, usually depends on what kind of character I'm playing.

I like the idea of Independent Vegas. The NCR is having problems with it's size already, and the Legion is just a conquering slaver tribe.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoomBewm

Character sheet
Name: Paul Monroe
Faction: None
Level: 83

PostSubject: Re: Best ending for FNV? (Spoilers obviously)   Tue 26 Aug 2014, 11:42

When i first completed the game i was legion but now i dont feel like completing it but i would recommend NCR or Legion.

Character sheet
Name: Crowder
Faction: FOJ
Level: 7812

PostSubject: Re: Best ending for FNV? (Spoilers obviously)   Tue 26 Aug 2014, 16:13

i've beat it with, yes man, mr house,& leagion....yet to beat it with NCR, but i enjoyed watching yesman throw oliver off of the hoover dam, after that i was all like: afro

FNV-PROJECT REALISM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
Name: Regina "H8-84"
Faction: Institute, Forward Operating Unit
Level: 73

PostSubject: Re: Best ending for FNV? (Spoilers obviously)   Tue 26 Aug 2014, 16:17

I tend to be a freelancer and run an independent new vegas free from NCR, Legion, Mr. House. I like my wastes free from tyrants and overlords and politicians... ;-D

PostSubject: Re: Best ending for FNV? (Spoilers obviously)   Today at 10:40

Back to top Go down

Best ending for FNV? (Spoilers obviously)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1