Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

CalendarCalendar

Share | 

What would your S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Look like

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
joshwist55

Character sheet
Name: Andrew M. Rockefeller
Faction: NCR
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: What would your S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Look like   Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:18 am

Strength: 6 I'm like barely above average so I won't be lifting 100 pound stuff by myself.

Perception: 4 I'm like somewhat blind like I'm a little farsighted so I can't see stuff that are close to me sometimes until I adjust.

Endurance: 4 I admit not my best thing, I can run half way in a mile run then get winded. I have regular pain threshold like a normal human.

Charisma: 4 Not a charming guy but i at least can get along with others with out dying from hyperventilating.

Intelligence: 7 I am an above average student so I guess I can be very smart but I ain't winning any Harvard schorlarships is what I'm saying.

Agility: 5 I'm average not too fast, but not too slow

Luck: 0 I mean come on where is my luck when I need to get rid of debt. Or when I need to win a lottery or when I wanna get my mutant powers.

OK so I don't know if all this is true or not so take it with a grain a salt. I mean come on I lowball myself so much in real life that people think I'm joking with them when they see how good I am at whatever that I'm saying I'm bad at. I'm not a Egotistic person so that might explain why I act like that, or I just have low self esteem or standards I don't know never got checked.

Character sheet
Name: Star
Faction: Brotherhood Of Steel
Level: Sentinel-Captain

PostSubject: Re: What would your S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Look like   Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:50 pm

1. Strentgh: 4 - I'm really lazy type of people, but i can lift some non heavy-weight people.

2. Perception: 7 - I have a very brilliant eye, and i see far away.

3. Endurance: 5 - Fast runner

4. Charisma: 1 - i'm hikka and don't have real life friends

5. Intelligence: 5 - like i said i'm lazy, but wasting my intellect on memes

6. Agility: 5 - Like in Endurance

7. Luck: 10 - I have always lucky when it starts to fight with other people, i can only sit and cry or try to persuade.

My Achievments:

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/anton.slavik.792
Acekiler

Character sheet
Name: Acekiler 45
Faction: Green Army R9 Divison
Level: 69

PostSubject: Re: What would your S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Look like   Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:02 pm

STRENGTH: 7 years of moving heavy objects has payed off in my favor.

PERCEPTION: 9 my hearing and eye sight are extremely accurate making it to the point of it being creepy to others that I can see and hear from yards away.

ENDURANCE: 10 years of running and playing very fast sports such as paintball and football(EU) making me take a while before I get winded if I am carrying no gear or gear that isn't too heavy. along with a tolerance of pain.

CHARISMA: 0 I have no friends and most "people" get very uneasy looking at me or even being around me in general most of the time I am hated this even the "people" who I forced to work with and the ones that don't are either extremely deathly stupid or think they are hard men.

INTELLIGENCE: 8 I was the first to graduate my in my class years ago even above all of the "smart" "people".

AGILITY: 8 I am agile with reflexes that sometimes are said to be real life aimbot

LUCK: 8 I am very lucky at times and I always have the element of underestimation on my side.

ChuBBies1

Character sheet
Name: I'll think of one later
Faction: Uh, myself?
Level: Level? I don't need no stinking level!

PostSubject: Re: What would your S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Look like   Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:54 am

My S.P.E.C.I.A.L., hmm let's see

Strength: 6 I do cross-fit type stuff along with landscaping so I'm not too terribly weak, but still.

Perception: 4 Out of any of my 'stats', I think it is this due to my not really paying attention.

Endurance: 8 For countless years of swimming, running, and wrestling.

Charisma: 7 I have no trouble talking to people and frankly can make friends somewhat easy.

Intelligence: 6 ( Lol I accidently misspelled intelligence) I'm going into medical school so I hope I'm above average.

Agility: 5 While I am athletic, I have somewhat adequate reflexes.

Luck: 4 Eh, some days are fine, but other days...yikes!

After seeing this, I kinda want to make a character after this lol

Xxshadow1918xX

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What would your S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Look like   Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:18 am

Strength 8: I do power lifting
IMO, strength is relative. Like there's functional strength and theres the strength that comes with lifting. being able to carry a 100lb log on your shoulder should be a 10, along with being able to bench 1.5x your body weight

Perception 3: Unfortunately I'm really clumsy and blind as a bat

Endurance 9: I've done wrestling, football, cross country, track for years consecutively. I rarely ever get sick.

Charisma 4: I'm a sperg

Intelligence 5: I'm more of a brawn over brains guy, but im not "dumb"

Agility 7: Unfortunately due to my blindness my reaction time is lacking, and im not relatively that fast.

Luck 5: I guess im lucky in that I walk out of injuries okay

Really interesting thread OP

Character sheet
Name: Kagami Ryosuke
Faction: New Japan Liberators
Level: 17

PostSubject: Re: What would your S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Look like   Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:05 am

Strength - 6, I don't do so much heavy lifting but I still play baseball and I hit pretty far.
Perception - 8, I can notice things very quickly not until the "Spider sense" level.
Endurance - 9, Basketball, Football and 400 meters in school, I'm one of the fastest.
Charisma - 1, I'm silent 99% of the time.
Intelligence - 7, I may be bad at maths, but I could still hack the school's records.
Agility - 6, I always catch the ball during baseball, so yeah.
Lucky - 5, got into numerous fights after winning, but I guess you could say I was lucky to not get expelled.

NICO NICO NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would your S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Look like   

Back to top Go down

What would your S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Look like

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Discussion-